#16 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:14 AM

Hi every one
I would value your prayers right now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Asthma and have had various tests, all have been negative so now I've been told I'm definitely not Asthmatic but still have to use the pumps. Today I was back at the clinic and the nurse told me she doesn't know what is causing the constant cough and shortness of breath.
Now I'm back to square one and have to see the doctor again next week. There is a family history of heart disease, and Satan has been having a field day filling my mind with all negative thoughts.

I've been a Christian long enough to know his tactics but still feel vunerable to his lies. Please pray that I will be able to breathe easier so that I can carry on all the work that the Lord has given me to do.

Thank you all so much

Blessed Heavenly Father I ask you today to look down upon this situation and bring healing to this person,please give this person perfect peace and contentment and erase any fear from this person. Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever.
1st.Peter 2:24
Isaiah 53:5