15 replies to this topic

#1 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:54 AM

Hi every one I would value your prayers right now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Asthma and have had various tests, all have been negative so now I've been told I'm definitely not Asthmatic but still have to use the pumps. Today I was back at the clinic and the nurse told me she doesn't know what is causing the constant cough and shortness of breath. Now I'm back to square one and have to see the doctor again next week. There is a family history of heart disease, and Satan has been having a field day filling my mind with all negative thoughts. I've been a Christian long enough to know his tactics but still feel vunerable to his lies. Please pray that I will be able to breathe easier so that I can carry on all the work that the Lord has given me to do. Thank you all so much

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:10 AM

Father, I lift up this person to you in Jesus name and pray for healing from whatever may be causing this persistant cough and shortness of breath. I pray that squelsh will know that he/she is the healed of the Lord and not the sick. I pray for protection upon this person's mind. Guard squelsh from every lie of the enemy. Bind your truth upon squelsh's heart. Thank you Father for your good work in this person. In Jesus name I pray.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

Father, in Jesus' name, I plead the blood of Jesus toflow into the body, mind and soul of this person and remove every negative thoughts, sickness, pain and every affliction in her mind, body and soul. Fill this person with Your peace, love and joy, Lord. Remind her that Your Words says You are the Lord that heals and by the stripes of Jesus she is healed. Father, in Jesus' name, I command the spirit that caused this generation sickness to leave this person and never return. That her thoughts will only be filled with Your Word and not the lies of the devil. That she will turn to You and glorify You, Lord. Thank You, Lord for healing her. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

Father, bless squelsh and apply all your love to them for faith. Set them on a high place, up above their enemies and give them everlasting peace and assurance that they are being protected and kept safe. Protect their lungs. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#5 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:26 AM

God bless you SQUELSH ! FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I ASK YOU TO HEAL SQUELSH NOW , SQUELSH IS YOUR CHILD THANK YOU FOR THIS HEALING ALMIGHTY FATHER ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS , PRAISE BE TO YOU LORD GOD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS ! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF JESUS ! AMEN . SQUELSH GOD BLESS YOU ! , John

#6 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

Dear Creator, We pray most humbly that you will bring healing to Your child, so that he may continue to serve You in sacred service. Please guide the doctor to the best way to treat Your child and for the best outcome to come about for everyone involved. In love and in gratitude we thank You. Amen.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 07:00 AM

I am still praying

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

God, Please bring complete healing to Squelsh. Give Squelsh normal breathing. Remove cough and shortness of breath. Give Squelsh long life and good health. Use Squelsh to expand Your kingdom. I pray for Your will and blessings in all area of Squelsh's life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

Hi every one
I would value your prayers right now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Asthma and have had various tests, all have been negative so now I've been told I'm definitely not Asthmatic but still have to use the pumps. Today I was back at the clinic and the nurse told me she doesn't know what is causing the constant cough and shortness of breath.
Now I'm back to square one and have to see the doctor again next week. There is a family history of heart disease, and Satan has been having a field day filling my mind with all negative thoughts.

I've been a Christian long enough to know his tactics but still feel vunerable to his lies. Please pray that I will be able to breathe easier so that I can carry on all the work that the Lord has given me to do.

Thank you all so much

Papa, I bind this constant cough, shortness of breath, any allergy of any type to your will and purposes and to the blood of Jesus. I bind squelsh's spirit, soul, and body to your will and purposes. I loose every negative diagnosis they have ever considered possible or have accepted as truth, every faulty natural understanding they have, every word curse, and every half-truth that is helping the wrong symptoms flourish in their body. I loose all the effects and influences of any unwelcome organism in their body.
Squelsh's body as the ability to come into alignment with your power and healing, your truth, and the promises in your Word. I bind squelsh's will to the will of God so that they will not allow their body to follow the doubt, fear, or hopelessness that their soul is trying to establish as reality. The reality is that you are Squelsh's God and they are your child and there is nothing that exists that is not within your control. Your love, grace, mercy and truth are all they need to become a walking supernatural miracle in the natual realm of life.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

#10 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:35 AM

Amen!!

#11 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:48 AM

Hi every one
I would value your prayers right now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Asthma and have had various tests, all have been negative so now I've been told I'm definitely not Asthmatic but still have to use the pumps. Today I was back at the clinic and the nurse told me she doesn't know what is causing the constant cough and shortness of breath.
Now I'm back to square one and have to see the doctor again next week. There is a family history of heart disease, and Satan has been having a field day filling my mind with all negative thoughts.

I've been a Christian long enough to know his tactics but still feel vunerable to his lies. Please pray that I will be able to breathe easier so that I can carry on all the work that the Lord has given me to do.

Thank you all so much

#12 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Hi every one

Thank you all so much

Squelsh we must as a christian are to walk by faith and not by what we feel, see, taste, smell or touch those are our senses and these are the things that the devil use to decieve use into unbelief,the Just must live by faith in what God word says and with out full faith in what you ask God to do, we will not be pleasing him, we must trust the lord with all our heart and don't go by what we think or feel but trust the holy spirit to guide us in all our ways.
Stop looking at what just your doctor say only put your heart and mind on what Jesus said in his word, he said that he would never leave you or forsake you right, so stop fearing and give it all to him like he said in this word, let not your heart be troubled
Begin to speak and act on the word of God like it says and stop letting the devil control you thoughts and action, you must put on the whole armory of God.
This could but a test of your faith also, to see where you really stand with God, it will show where you are weak or strong in some areas, when you find that area or areas where you need to made strong, then God will help you if you are willing to trust him and obey him in what to do OK.
The devil don't care that you are a christian, his job is to kill, steal, and to destroy, your Job is to put on the whole armory of God to stand against the devil attacks ,by using the
authority that God has already given you to use, you need to bind and lose those things that needs to be and not be in Jesus name.
Stop letting the devil decieving you and use your authority on him. You will live and not die said the lord, speak faith and act faith, God is in control. Let not your heart be trouble OK. you are God's child he will not let you down OK. TRUST GOD!

God help thou unbelief in Jesus name Amen.

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

#13 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:22 PM

Thank you all so much for praying for me. Praise the Lord I am much better now. I have now found out that the quality of air here where I live isn't very good, because of a quarry that blast at least twice a week, and it's the dust in the air thats causing the problem. But health wise I am very much better.

#14 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:11 AM

Father, be with squelsh. Help squelsh to be able to breath and breath freely. Give squelsh peace that You are in control. Let squelsh not worry about this, but give it to You and not take it up again. Watch over and protect squelsh for the efforts of the evil one. AMEN

#15 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

God, Please continue to keep Squelsh in good health. Let the environment Squelsh is living in be clean and conducive to good health. In Jesus' name, amen.