Photo

Please help I need everyone's prayers it's more important now then ever!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

Please help me and pray with me my friend is being sucked in by an evil woman and get witch craft last time I was on here your prayers seemed to really work n she was starting to fade but she's coming back and coming strong please help me please pray with me that this evil woman will go away for good n my friend will be saved..

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

LORD, we pray that You would work in the life of this friend. Lead him away and protect him from this woman. LORD, we also pray that You would move in this woman's life. Frustrate her life. Let her see that You are more powerful than anything. Give her the power to leave witchcraft behind. Deliever her from it. Cast out any evil spirit within her that draws her into this. Help her to be healed in her spirit by You. AMEN

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

Father, I lift this friend to You. Holy Spirit work a great mighty work in this person enabling him to let go of the evil one and let God take control of his life. Thank You, Lord for Your mighty salvation power upon this person. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

Father, I lift this friend to You. Holy Spirit work a great mighty work in this person enabling him to let go of the evil one and let God take control of his life. Thank You, Lord for Your mighty salvation power upon this person. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

AMEN,

IN JESUS NAME WE BIND ALL EVIL AND UNGODLY WITCHCRAFT..WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THIS WOMEN..THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOU CREATED ALL PEOPLE AND BY YOUR STRIPES THIS WOMEN IS HEALED AND DELIVERED FROM ALL EVIL..MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT REST UPON HER AND MINISTER IN HER SPIRIT THE GIFT OF YOUR SALVATION..THANK YOU FOR YOUR AL-MIGHTY HAND BREAKING ALL EVIL AND UNGODLY PRESENCE FROM HER MIND,BODY AND SPIRIT..AND ALL SOUL TIES ..WE ASK IN JESUS NAME ALL STRONGHOLDS BE BOUND AND BROKEN .....HALLULJAH ..ALL GLORY,HONOR AND PRAISE WE GIVE TO YOU LORD..THANK YOU FOR WORKING ALL OUR FOR THIS WOMENS SALVATION & FREEDOM.......IN JESUS NAME