4 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

Please help me and pray with me my friend is being sucked in by an evil woman and get witch craft last time I was on here your prayers seemed to really work n she was starting to fade but she's coming back and coming strong please help me please pray with me that this evil woman will go away for good n my friend will be saved..

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

FATHER GOD , IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY FOR THIS WOMEN AND FOR THE LEADING OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ..WE ASK THAT SHE WILL TURN AWAY FROM EVIL AND FOLLOW IN THE WAYS OF OUR SAVIOR..LORD WE BELIEVE AS WE CONTINUE TO PRAY ,YOU ARE MAKING A WAY FOR THIS WOMEN TO BE FREE FROM SATANS TRAPS AND LIES..YOU LORD ARE ALL-POWERFUL AND MIGHTY TO BRING SALVATION TO ALL MAN KIND...WE ASK THIS TODAY ..THANK YOU FOR RECEIVING OUR PRAYERS FOR THIS WOMEN..IN JESUS NAME

#3 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:10 AM

Father: We pray Your Holy Spirit surround this friend and protect from all evil. In Jesus Mighty Name we pray for this evil influence to depart for good. We know that You have overcome and praise You and thank You for all Your mercies. Amen.

#4 itsmeitsme

itsmeitsme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Dear lord please open this persons eyes so they can see the source of the evil they are dealing with. Please let them get a look at the demons that live within that person. After they see the ugly please have a Christian there to explain it all to them. Regardless, you know how to wake this person up to the truth and I ask that they see the truth soon and before it can anchor any strongholds in their life. Please bless everyone involved in this forum and consider their prayers. I ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

Dear lord please open this persons eyes so they can see the source of the evil they are dealing with. Please let them get a look at the demons that live within that person. After they see the ugly please have a Christian there to explain it all to them. Regardless, you know how to wake this person up to the truth and I ask that they see the truth soon and before it can anchor any strongholds in their life.

Please bless everyone involved in this forum and consider their prayers.

I ask these things in Jesus' name.

Amen

AMEN,

WE STAND TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME FOR THIS PERSON.....