45 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Father, thank you for our daily bread. Lord, thank you for your blessings and provisions upon my family. Today, Lord, I realised my husband and I lack finance. My husband is doing his best to look for work that can break income to us so that we can help our children and not just depend upon them for whatever amount that they can spear after receiving their salaries. Thank you that you have plans for us, Lord. In Jesus name I ask for supernatural financial miracle breakthrough to support my husband and I for the rest of our lives. May we help others as your holy spirit leads. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

Father, be with Patches and her husband. LORD, I ask that You would bring not only her and her husband a break through, but each of their children one too. Bless each member of this family with an ablity from You to earn all that they need. LORD, we ask that You would lead each of them in how they make and spend their money. Help them to be able to live in YOUR economy and not in the world's. AMEN

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,697 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Father, be with Patches and her husband. LORD, I ask that You would bring not only her and her husband a break through, but each of their children one too.

Bless each member of this family with an ablity from You to earn all that they need.

LORD, we ask that You would lead each of them in how they make and spend their money. Help them to be able to live in YOUR economy and not in the world's.

AMEN

AMEN ,

FATHER GOD WE COME IN AGREEMENT .MAY YOU BLESS PATCHES FAMILY WITH MUCH FAVOR ,PEACE ,LOVE JOY AND BREAKTHROUGH IN EVERY AREA THEY MAY NEED..THIER CHILDREN TOO..BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD ..HE IS ABLE..IN JESUS NAME

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

Thank you Heather and Brenda for your prayers. Father, my husband is involved with his friends doing some work. Father, I do not know the detail of this work. Father, may this work that my husband is involved with be in line with your plans for us to prosper. Reveal to him if this work is nit from you, Father. Let there be a wutness that his other friends will also receive revelation from you, Lord. Thank you merciful Father for yiur divine intervention and provision. In Jesus name. Amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Father, thank you for our daily bread. Lord, thank you for your blessings and provisions upon my family. Today, Lord, I realised my husband and I lack finance. My husband is doing his best to look for work that can break income to us so that we can help our children and not just depend upon them for whatever amount that they can spear after receiving their salaries. Thank you that you have plans for us, Lord. In Jesus name I ask for supernatural financial miracle breakthrough to support my husband and I for the rest of our lives. May we help others as your holy spirit leads. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift patches and her family up to You today. Father, please guide patches and her husband to employment. Bless them with good jobs that will glorify You. Bless their children as well and the commitment they make to their parents. What a testimony that is!! May they help others as they are led. Thank You for all You do. We praise Yu and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

Lord-I bring the financial needs of Patches to you asking for a miracle that would sustain them-trusting&knowing you will make a way for them to be self sufficent.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:51 AM

Lord-I bring the financial needs of Patches to you asking for a miracle that would sustain them-trusting&knowing you will make a way for them to be self sufficent.

Amen. I will wait for your divine provision with patience, Lord. I give oraises to your name. Thank you, Lord. I know you will look after us even in our old age. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#8 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

LORD, bless patches and her family. Watch over and protect their finances. Help them to have all of their needs met in You. LORD, bless their businesses and careers. Help each member of this family to be able to meet all their needs in You. AMEN

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Father, bless Patches and her children with jobs, careers, and finances that will take care of them. Help each of them to know Your will in their lives. Help them to feel Your tug on their lives so they will let You pull them in the right direction. Help each of them to serve them in their finances. Bless them and meet each and every of their needs. AMEN

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

Father, bless Patches and her children with jobs, careers, and finances that will take care of them. Help each of them to know Your will in their lives. Help them to feel Your tug on their lives so they will let You pull them in the right direction. Help each of them to serve them in their finances. Bless them and meet each and every of their needs.

AMEN

Amen. Father, forgive my negative thoughts as we go through financial hard up. I praise your holy name and believe you are doing something good that we will receive them sooner than expected. Thank you for providing for our every needs, Lord. All glory and honor is yours in Jesus name. Amen.

#11 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

Father, bless Patches and her family. Help them to grow in You. Let thier needs be met by You in a supernatural way. Let them be able to pay all of their bills and pay off any and all debt. May they be blessed abundantly by You. AMEN

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

Amen. Father, you have seen our situations in the past when we went through great financial lacking. I know it was impossible for us to redeem ourselves, but you were faithful. Lord, I believe you will help us again to rise up and not living in lacking. Reveal to me what you want me to do Lord. Father God connect with me here as I seek you through your Word. Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor is yours in Jesus' name. Amen.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Amen. Father, you have seen our situations in the past when we went through great financial lacking. I know it was impossible for us to redeem ourselves, but you were faithful. Lord, I believe you will help us again to rise up and not living in lacking. Reveal to me what you want me to do Lord. Father God connect with me here as I seek you through your Word. Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor is yours in Jesus' name. Amen.

Father, thank you for answering our prayers. Thank you for the provision. In Jesus name. Amen.

#14 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Father, bless patches and her husband with the employment and finances they need to meet all of their needs. Help them to see Your hand in this. Bless them with all that they need to be able to see Your hand in this. AMEN

#15 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Lord-I pray that you would hear this plea for finances.I ask for mighty financial move for thisa family -bless them abundantly