7 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

Please please pray for me n my love. There were evil forces beyond our control that tore us apart and miraculously we some how ended up finding each other again. I know in my heart he is my soul mate and your prayers have been helping so far. It's been a slow start and a friendship is starting to bloom once more please pray for us that we can find ourselves back where we belong and that people with evil ways will stay far far away. Please pray that he remembers all the love that he once felt for me and feeling those feelings all over again. I know in my heart he is the one for me and there is no other..

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

FATHER GOD ,IN JESUS NAME WE PLACE THIS PRAYER REQUEST AT YOUR FEET ..ASKING FOR YOUR DEVINE HAND UPON EACH PERSON & THERE RELATIONSHIP..MAY YOU PROTECT & SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO BRING HEALING,THY WILL BE DONE LORD ..IN JESUS NAME

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

Please please pray for me n my love. There were evil forces beyond our control that tore us apart and miraculously we some how ended up finding each other again. I know in my heart he is my soul mate and your prayers have been helping so far. It's been a slow start and a friendship is starting to bloom once more please pray for us that we can find ourselves back where we belong and that people with evil ways will stay far far away. Please pray that he remembers all the love that he once felt for me and feeling those feelings all over again. I know in my heart he is the one for me and there is no other..

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up this new prayer poster and her partner to You today. Father, You see the needs and concerns. Bless their relationship according to Your perfect will. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

FATHER GOD , WE PRAY THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN..WE PRAY FOR DEVINE PROTECTION AND YOUR PERFECT WILL AND PLANS FOR XOBABYBLU LIFE,MAY COME TO PASS AND BEAR MUCH FRUIT..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

Father God I ask that You keep this couple close to You spiritually, and bind all evil forces that come against them. I ask that You would bring them back to gether with a love stronger than ever, and may they both have a very strong spiritual love for You, and do Your will in all things. In Jesus name. amen.

#6 Blessed39

Blessed39

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

Father we come to you as humbly as we know how. Please attend to the prayers of my sister. You are an all knowing God. Reveal the root problems in this relationship. Teach them how to resolve them. Please remove every hindrance that is not from you. Help them to put you first in their lives. God thank you for hearing her prayers and revealing your truth to her. Be in the midst of their lives. Let your will be done in everything that they say or do. Bless them now in Jesus precious name we pray. Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Dear Lord, Please bring healing + restoration to this relationship, according to Your will. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#8 soksan

soksan

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

God bless the relationship. Lord, rebind good love. Amen