3 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I just wanted to stop in and say thank you your prayers are working and I am seeing a miracle before my eyes.. Please continue to pray for me and my love.. I can slowly see a bond starting to reform please pray for us that we find ourselves happy where we once were and that all outside forces will go away n stay away so we can finally be happy together..

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

I just wanted to stop in and say thank you your prayers are working and I am seeing a miracle before my eyes.. Please continue to pray for me and my love.. I can slowly see a bond starting to reform please pray for us that we find ourselves happy where we once were and that all outside forces will go away n stay away so we can finally be happy together..

I thank You father for answering this prayer, and I ask that You continue to draw this couple close, and to bind anything that would interfere with their happiness. In Jesus name. amen.

#3 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

Father God, Thank you for the report of answered prayers. Father, I pray that you continue to be with this couple, and that you bless abundantly. In Jesus name.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Father God,
Thank you for the report of answered prayers. Father, I pray that you continue to be with this couple, and that you bless abundantly. In Jesus name.

AMEN...GOD IS AN AWESOME AND AMAZING SAVIOR....HALLULJAH