Photo

Please help all the prayer warriors out there I have faith in your prayers that they can and will help guide and protect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

Please please pray for me n my love. There were evil forces beyond our control that tore us apart and miraculously we some how ended up finding each other again. It's been a slow start and a friendship is starting to bloom once more please pray for us that we can find ourselves back where we belong and that people with evil ways will stay far far away..

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

All who seek for God shall live in joy. Ps. 69:32. Father, send Your Angels to guide this couple to seek you and they shall live in joy. Thank You Father God for your grace. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

All who seek for God shall live in joy. Ps. 69:32. Father, send Your Angels to guide this couple to seek you and they shall live in joy. Thank You Father God for your grace. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

AMEN...IN JESUS NAME

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

amen and amen.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Father I ask that You would bless this couple and draw them together spirutally, and with love. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.