4 replies to this topic

#1 xobabyblu

xobabyblu

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

I was once happily in love with my soul mate but was deceived by my own best friend she single handedly ruined my happiness plotting and scheming and lying trying to ruin my life and crushed not only my relationship with my love but many relationships around me.It still shocks me all that she did and I while I am happy to have rid her evilness from my life it pains me to realize I have lost my true best friend, my second half my love my heart and so many happy friendships. I feel like it would take a miracle to have him back in my life and I am pleading for your help please pray that I will be able to have a second chance to be happy with him and without the evil that surrounded us in the past.. Please your prayers would mean the world to me...

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

I have learned the direct connection of healing to happiness. I pray that you return to the cross and make your peace with Jesus. Then, there comes a peace beyond all understanding (joy in Him) I believe with all my hear that it is THAT peace that facilitates a healing of relationships. It would be then, that you would have the right words (and heart) to approach your lost friend and make ammends. It is not magic; it is just God's way .... I hope and pray this for you... In Jesus name we can do all things, Amen

#3 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

I have learned the direct connection of healing to happiness.
I pray that you return to the cross and make your peace with Jesus.
Then, there comes a peace beyond all understanding (joy in Him)
I believe with all my hear that it is THAT peace that facilitates a healing of relationships.
It would be then, that you would have the right words (and heart) to approach your lost friend and make ammends.
It is not magic; it is just God's way ....
I hope and pray this for you...
In Jesus name we can do all things,
Amen

I stand in agreement with this truthful prayer in the powerful name of Jesus...Amen

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

I was once happily in love with my soul mate but was deceived by my own best friend she single handedly ruined my happiness plotting and scheming and lying trying to ruin my life and crushed not only my relationship with my love but many relationships around me.It still shocks me all that she did and I while I am happy to have rid her evilness from my life it pains me to realize I have lost my true best friend, my second half my love my heart and so many happy friendships. I feel like it would take a miracle to have him back in my life and I am pleading for your help please pray that I will be able to have a second chance to be happy with him and without the evil that surrounded us in the past.. Please your prayers would mean the world to me...

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up xobabyblu to You today. Father, You know the circumstances of her pain. Please give her the strength and coping skills she needs. Guide her. May she make You the center of her life and may she ask for guidance prior to proceeding.

Most of us have that person at one time or another that enters our life and causes pain we think we cannot bear. But we do, because You love us and You help us through it. Help her to pray for this person and all the people that have left her life. Heal her heart. Thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#5 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Father God, I thank you for xobabyblu, and I pray that you work your perfect will in this life. Please send help quickly Lord. Send your angels to surround and protect. In Jesus name I pray.