3 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

Dear God, I cant find the words to thankyou for the miracle that is our baby daughter. She is healthy,whole,beautiful. Although i didnt deliver her normally as i had hoped,the c section was a success andi feel much better. Baby has a pleasant disposition and am grateful everyday that she is sunny. God watch over bab,bless her with good health and give me the wisdom to bring her up in a manner befitting of you. As a new mommy i may not know what to do so guide me,sharpen my instincts and my veteran mums for advice. I dedicate my baby to you oh Lord and may you watch over her and protect her from evil in Jesus name amen...

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

Dear God,
I cant find the words to thankyou for the miracle that is our baby daughter. She is healthy,whole,beautiful. Although i didnt deliver her normally as i had hoped,the c section was a success andi feel much better.
Baby has a pleasant disposition and am grateful everyday that she is sunny. God watch over bab,bless her with good health and give me the wisdom to bring her up in a manner befitting of you. As a new mommy i may not know what to do so guide me,sharpen my instincts and my veteran mums for advice. I dedicate my baby to you oh Lord and may you watch over her and protect her from evil in Jesus name amen...

HALLULJAH ..THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS PRECIOUS CHILD ,THANK YOU MOTHER AND BABY ARE GOING GREAT..PRAISE YOU FOR THIS BUNDLE OF JOY YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS FAMILY..MAY YOUR DEVINE HAND OF LOVE ,GRACE AND PORTECTION BE UPON THIS MERICAL BABY AND HER WHOLE FAMILY..WE TREASURE AND CHERISH OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN THE LORD HAS GIVEN..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY GIRL..WE BLESS YOUR PRECIOUS BABY IN JESUS NAME

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

I thank You Father for this normal healthy pleasant baby girl. I ask that You would guide and direct the mother in caring for her. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

Father God, Thank you for a new healthy baby for wnjuguna8. Father, thank you for this great gift in this family's life. I pray that you be with this baby always Lord, always surrounding with your angels for protection. Keep this baby healthy and strong Father God. Please help this new mommy in a special way Lord. Give her the necessary physical strength to accomplish all the new duties and responsibilities that you have entrusted her with. Father, give her the necessary spiritual strength to bring this baby up in your ways. Increase her faith, give her wisdom from you. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you.