5 replies to this topic

#1 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

And now I give it all back to Him. The Lorrd woke me up 2:00 am in the morning and spoke to me about a product, gave me the name for the product and how it would look and the many uses for it. It is in neogotations now and we are looking for companies, corporations, manufacturers to pick it up and make me an offer a.s.a.p. Gods' got this! Thank you for your supportive prayers.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: What a wonderful testimony Moorie has. Praise Your holy name!!

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

AMEN..PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW..MAY HIS CONTINUED HAND OF FAVOR ,ABUNDANCE & PEACE BE UPON YOU MORRIE..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

Father, thank you for your revelation. May your will be done in this situation and for the glory of your name. In Jesus name. Amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

FATHER GOD .THANK YOU FOR VISIONS, DREAMS AND DESIRES..MAY YOU BRING AN ABUNDANCE AND YOUR BLESSINGS OF FAVOR ..MAY THIS PERSONS CUP RUN OVER WITH YOUR GOODNESS .....IN JESUS NAME

#6 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

To my Beautiful Sisters in Christ, Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers we are still looking the that good fit, but we are allowing God to order out steps and this week we will know something for sure. I thank God for being my Father and making things happen, and more than anything................................he keeps his promises. Please continue to trust him, He's Able.