4 replies to this topic

#1 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hi my friends. I know it's been a long time. On the short my computer is toast and I rely on my cell which is difficult to menuver on. I am in grave need of my prayer warriors! A very special young man in my life (friend's son) ended a 4 year relationship just before Valentine's Day. He quickly (less than a month) jumped into another relationship. I knew the first time I met her something was wrong. I cried that night because I couldn't pinpoint why I was uneasy with her...three months goes with me around this young woman every weekend. She has this young man doing everything she wants him to, while talking down to him, talking ugly about his family, and drinking on a daily basis...as well as sex. M, the young man is about to graduate with a masters degree. He just finished up am intern where he strangely did not get asked to stay on...the other interns did. He us so consumed with L that his life is revolving around her and he doesn't see the poison. He is allowing her to talk to the family with a forked tongue. He is partying with her all the time. The drinking is out if control. L is clearly trying to put a rift in the family by trying to start things between each individual. Her stories don't match up. Last, she does not let him practice his faith. Please understand this is NOT the biggest issue, but she is devout Jewish and laughed about how "we" act on Good Friday. I love M and I see his life spiraling out of control. The family is torn. We're tired of the wedges she us trying to drive...tired if the lies...tired of the drinking...tired of the way she talks to him...tired of him being blind because sex is over shadowing the truth. I know it sounds small, but this us huge. M has his life on the line, literally. I am thankful for all prayers. Abba, Father, thank You for the gift if discernment in this situation. Thank You that I was not deceived by the lies. Daddy, You have blessed me over and over though I deserve nothing. You love me though I am broken. Daddy, M is in trouble. The family does not know what to do. Daddy, I ask that all deciet and lies be brought to light immediately. Do not let darkness continue to fall on M. Daddy, I stand by Your word tgat everything hidden or secret will come to light, Mark 4:22. I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Father, send the right people who fear you into the pathway of this man. Open the eyes of his heart Lord so that he is able to hear your still small voice and repent. Father, your will none should perish. Father, thank you for your mercy and grace. May your Holy Spirit guide this man to seek the truth and the truth will set him free. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

Lord bring M out of a deceitful relationship and first of all into a good,strong relationship with YOU. Lord secondly help him to grow and mature. Third, Lord help him to seek a relationship with a woman who is a believer in You and to not be unequally yoked. In Jesus Name. Amen

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

Oh Lord! We need Your truth. May it be revealed and may Your Will be done. In Jesus name, Amen

#5 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Father God, I lift up M to you. You are the only one that knows EXACTLY what to do, you are the only one that loves him enough to do what is right for him. No matter what mess he is in, You can still work all things out for our good, as your word promises. This situation is not difficult for you. I believe that you work miracles, that you can work in a supernatural way whenever you want to, and I ask in the name of Jesus for a miracle in his life. I also pray for this woman that "doesn't let him practice his faith"???? Father, you know us all because you made us. You know her heart. You are a forgiving God, and you always forgive us everything when we come humble before you. Humble this woman Lord, that she may one day become a christian. On that day, everyone will rejoice. Help her Lord, save her. Bless angeladawn in a very special way, for bringing this situation to you in prayer. This person knows who to go to in times of need. You are the only one that can help us Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you.