5 replies to this topic

#1 yellow161

yellow161

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:40 AM

I went for a job interview yesterday for an assistant activity director. I believe I got the job however, she is drawing up a proposal as to the amount of pay and is going to call me back. I pray that she will be generous with the pay and that she will call soon. God is good and I know he is watching over me and pray that Sweet Jesus answers all the prayers in this site. This site is a blessing from God, and somehow I was lead to this site. I have been praying for a job for so long and this one is just a few blocks away from where I live. However, it doesn't have benifits, but I pray that they will start having health insurance for their employees.

#2 sunnyshine

sunnyshine

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:46 AM

Dear Lord, please help yellow161 in that he receives a job offer that meets his needs. Please help him to keep his spirits up as he waits to hear back about his interview and pay plan.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:30 PM

John 15.7 - If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. Have faith Yellow 161. Walk in faith and not by sight because in Mark 11: 24 (my favourite words) - I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Amen.

#4 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:31 PM

I add my prayers in favor of this dear one. Please create a pleasant and lucrative job for this person. I pray for kind co-workers, opportunities for growth and promotion, and financial rewards and incentives to answer all of this person's needs...and even some left over for small pleasures. IJN Amen

#5 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:43 PM

Dear Father, Please bless yellow161 with the pay and job that this person has been interviewed for. See that there is not only good pay, but friendly caring co-workers who are supportive and nice. Watch over and guide yelloew161 in the direction that is your will Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#6 mala

mala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:01 AM

Dear God, Please help Yellow161 get that assistant activity director job. I pray that the company will be generous with the pay and that she will be called soon. I your name we pray! Amen!