26 replies to this topic

#16 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Father God I ask that You would have Your perfect will in regard to this house. If it is Your will for them to buy this house then I pray that it will be so. In the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior. Amen.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Amen. Let your will be done in this situation, Lord. I trust you and know you only want the best fir us. All glory and honor is yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Dear Lord, Please bless Patches + her family. If this is the best solution for them, please provide this house. May whatever they get be sufficient to keep them secure in their retirement. May the house You provide for them be in good condition + not require much in the way of maintenance or repair. May they finally be able to rest + relax for awhile. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#19 mommy121

mommy121

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Lord I pray that you grant this family their wish for House No 512. May they be blessed with the ownership of this property and may prosperity and family come from within it. In Your Name, I Pray, Amen.

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

We brought our second son to view this place from outside recently. Judging from his reaction, I felt that he is not interested to buy this house. I guess because the house is quite run down and need a lot of money for repair. Father, I lift this need for a house to You and trust You for the supply. All glory and honor is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#21 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

Father, You know where patches's on and the family belong. If it is not this house show them the right one. If it is this house let it all be worked out. AMEN

#22 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Father, You know where patches's on and the family belong. If it is not this house show them the right one. If it is this house let it all be worked out.

AMEN

Amen. Let your will be done in this situation, Lord. I offer you my praise and thanksgiving. The new house for our family chosen by you is for your glory, Lord. Thank you for the provision. In Jesus name. Amen.

#23 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

Dear Lord, We understand we often have to wait + continue to pray faithfully for Your will to be done. It helps us develop that spiritual muscle we need to grow in faith + be prepared to defend our eternal inheritance. Guide Patches + her family + comfort them. Lead them to the right house at the right time. May it be all need + a little more. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#24 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

Father God I ask that You would have Your perfect will in regard to this house. If it is Your will for them to buy this house then I pray that it will be so. In the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior. Amen.

O Lord, I pray along with Charityanne for Your will in the purchase of this house.Amen

#25 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

Father, thank you for your blessing. May your will be done in this situation, Lord. I believe and trust you for supplying my son with this much needed house for our family. In Jesus name. Amen.

#26 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

Father, thank you for your blessing. May your will be done in this situation, Lord. I believe and trust you for supplying my son with this much needed house for our family. In Jesus name. Amen.

father god ,may your devine hand be upon this matter.we give this to you savior ,waiting for your hand of favor .....thank you for providing a home for this family..in jesus name amen

#27 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

Father, we give You the glory right now. You deserve our sacrifice of thanksgiving, Lord. Help me not to focus upon our needs for a house, Lord but to focus upon You who is a miracle working God. Glory to Your Name, Lord. Glory to Your Name. I bow before You Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your mercy and grace, Lord. May Your Name be magnified forever. In Jesus' name. Amen.