94 replies to this topic

#91 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. Gerard was called by the 360 Hotel Chain for an interview this afternoon. He may be assigned to work in the Front Office. Father, I give You praise and thanksgiving. Father, fill Gerard with wisdom, peace, love and joy. Surround him with good people who will teach him with honesty and care. If this is the job that You are training him to acquire knowledge, may he also bring glory to Your righteous name, Lord. I pray that this hotel will prosper. That the light of Jesus will shine upon Gerard's face wherever he is, may he receive supernatural grace from God and man. Thank You, Lord for Your timely provision. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#92 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

God, I pray for the right job for Gerard. Let Gerard grow strong as a Christian. I pray for salvation for all of Patches' relatives. In Jesus' name, amen.

#93 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

God,
I pray for the right job for Gerard. Let Gerard grow strong as a Christian. I pray for salvation for all of Patches' relatives. In Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you so much FOP for your kindness in remembering Gerard's needs. Father, I know You have not forgotten Gerard. May Your Will and Plan be fulfilled in Gerard's life. Thank You, Lord for yesterday training for Gerard. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#94 Illawarrian

Illawarrian

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Lord, through your great miracles Gerard came safely into this world in difficult circumstances. Help him to overcome any obstacles to a successful life as you helped him overcome obstacles even before he was born. Continue to bless Gerard as you have since his life was first formed. Amen.

#95 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Lord, through your great miracles Gerard came safely into this world in difficult circumstances. Help him to overcome any obstacles to a successful life as you helped him overcome obstacles even before he was born. Continue to bless Gerard as you have since his life was first formed. Amen.

Thank you so much Illawarrian for your prayer upon Gerard. He is still jobless. He told us he still wish to continue his study in sound engineering. He loves music and our God has blessed him with good skill in playing guitar. Father, may Your will be done in Gerard's life. May he glorify You by serving You with the blessed skill You bestowed upon him. Thank You, Lord for watching over Gerard daily. I give praise and thanksgiving, Lord to You. In Jesus name. Amen.