94 replies to this topic

#31 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

Father, we ask that You would be with Gerard as he perpares for this walk in interview. Help him to look over all his paperwork with a new set of eyes. Help him to see anything that he needs to change. Father, we ask that You would bless him with wisdom and insite. Help him to be prepared for this interview. Give him peace. Let him keep his eyes fixed on You.

LORD, we ask that if this is the right job, the right career for him that he would soon find out.

If this is not where You want him may he soon find that position.

AMEN

Father, I agree with Heather's prayer for my son. Thank you for opening the eyes of Gerard's heart. May he sees things through your perspective. Reveal to him if this is the right job for him, Lord. If this is not I ask in Jesus name that you will speak to him. Father, I trust you with all my heart. Help me Lord not to lean on my own understanding. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this child. Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor belongs to you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

AMEN..FATHER YOU KNOW THE PLANS YOU HAVE FOR SON..THANK YOU FOR THE ASSURANCE THAT YOUR WILL AND PERFECT PLANS FOR GERARD WILL COME TO PASS AND BEAR MUCH FRUIT..I PRAY FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO SHINE BRIGHT WITHIN HIM ..MAY ALL HIS FOOT STEPS BE ORDERED BY OUR LORD JESUS ..MAY YOUR HAND OF FAVOR FALL UPON HIM AND MAY GERARD REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS..IN JESUS NAME

#32 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

Father, thank you for being with Gerard today. He attended the walk in interview this afternoon, Lord. He is surrendering the result to you, Lord. Father, Gerard looked joyful after the interview. The result will be known in a month's time. Thank you, Lord. I put my trust in you, Lord. May your will be done in Gerard's life, Lord. Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor belongs to you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#33 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Father, thank you for your faithfulness upon Gerard. May he transform from glory to glory. May he rejoice and praise you daily. Father continue to touch Gerard with your mercy and grace. He needs a good stable job right now, Father to support himself and to help us out as well in term of finance and other needs. Lord open the eyes of Gerard's heart give him the joy and faith to worship you at home and in Church. Use him to guide his father and brother and friends to prayer and worship especially when I am not at home right now. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this prayer and upon our home and my entire family. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#34 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

Father, thank you for your faithfulness upon Gerard. May he transform from glory to glory. May he rejoice and praise you daily. Father continue to touch Gerard with your mercy and grace. He needs a good stable job right now, Father to support himself and to help us out as well in term of finance and other needs. Lord open the eyes of Gerard's heart give him the joy and faith to worship you at home and in Church. Use him to guide his father and brother and friends to prayer and worship especially when I am not at home right now. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this prayer and upon our home and my entire family. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

amen..Thank you lord for you know the plans you have for Gerard..Thank you for your favor ,peace ,love and for your ways.....we stand believing all thy goodness and mercy shall follow Gerard all the days of his life..In Jesus name

#35 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Father, I give you praise and thanksgiving, honor and glory. Thank you for watching over Gerard. May your will be done in his life, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#36 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

Father, I pray that Gerard will receive favourable reply from the Company that interviewed him more than a week ago. I give you praise abd thanksgiving, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#37 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

Father, bless Gerard with good work and good salary to enable him to save and pay back his study loan. Thank you, Lord for you are indeed the Great provider. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Gerard. May he live his life in line with God's Word and life. I give you praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus name. Amen.

#38 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thank you Lord for the promise of your Word upon Gerard's life. For with you all things are possible. I will just sit back and watch your supernatural work done in this boy's life. I give you praise and thanksgiving Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

#39 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

Thank you Lord for the promise of your Word upon Gerard's life. For with you all things are possible. I will just sit back and watch your supernatural work done in this boy's life. I give you praise and thanksgiving Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

HALLULJAH..BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD..FATHER WE HAVE FAITH YOU ARE WORKING RIGHT NOW IN THE MIST OF GERARD'S LIFE..THANK YOU FOR THE ASSURANCE..IN JESUS NAME

#40 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:05 AM

Amen. Praise the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.

#41 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

God, Give Gerard the right job to enable him to pay his study loan back and support himself and his family. In Jesus' name, amen.

#42 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

Amen.

#43 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

Father, You are my Hope. I am hoping Gerard will receive answer from the Company that interviewed him three weeks ago. Lord, if your will is for him to work for this company Gerard will receive the reply sooner than expected. Lord prepare Gerard's heart for whatever job you have chosen for him. Let your will be done in the life of this young man Guard his heart Lord so that he will not fall in love with an unbeliever. Thank you, Lord. All glory and honor is yours. In Jesus name. Amen.

#44 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

Father, I called Gerard yesterday. He told me he has not received any call from the company that interviewed him three weeks ago. Father, I ask for your help. May Gerard be bless with a job that he likes and bring income for himself and the famiky. Father, I pray for your help in this situation. Gerard has been jobless and restless, Lord. Touch the heart of a good employer out there Lord in order to give Gerard work Fill this child with wisdom, Lord and protect him from harm and evil. I pray for your mercy and grace to surround this child with your ministering angels who will guide himto live right every day, giving you oraise and thanksgiving. May you use Gerard to make a difference in the life of people around him. Stir his heart tiday to get himself connected to You through Your Word, Father. All glory and honor is yours. In Jesus name. Amen.

#45 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

Father, I am still praying for my son Gerard that you will bless him with a job in line with your plan for him. Prepare his heart, mind, body and soul for this job, Lord. May he learn to praise you and thank you for your provision. Teach Gerard to be wise and fill with wisdom so that he will not be tempted into doing things that may cause him to sin against you. O Lord use this young man to make a dufference in tge life of people around him. That You Lord for your blessings upon Gerard. Thank you increasing his territories. May your hands be upon him so that he will not do evil so that it will not cause him pain. Praise my mighty God. You alone Lord has the mighty power to save. All glory and honor belongs tonyou. In Jesus name. Amen.