8 replies to this topic

#1 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

I made a choice to go on ahead and make the district not renew my contract instead of resigning. Right now I am really wondering if I did the right thing. I've sent out many applications, but I haven't gotten even one call on them. I've called principals back about them only to be told they are going through them, they are in a meeting, or the one I did speak to rushed me off the phone so fast... I have even had a president of a school board speak about me to the superintendant and the principal and I can't seem to get ahold of them or hear from them either. I want to stay in teaching. Right now I'm really getting depressed. Now I've found out (for sure) that my job went to the school secretary's niece, who is a graduate of that district. When applications ask if I was non renewed, I'm being truthful, that I wasn't renewed, when they ask for reasons I put down what I was told, but now I'm wondering if I should put that down as the reason! I have to have a job with insurance (husband is self-employed and we can't get insurance on our own because he is diabetic.) I don't want to go back to working crazy hours and not seeing my family. I really need some encouragement right now. I'm feeling desperate. I don't know what to do. I need prayers. Thank-you.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,852 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

Father, keep Heather strong like Job no matter what trials and tribulations she is going through. You are in control, Lord. Keep her praising you and believe in your mighty name, Lord Jesus. Your name has the power to save. Bless her with a good paying job with insurance that will not allow her to work crazy hours so that she can spend time with her family. Father, thank you that you know her needs and you will provide for her. Thank you, Lord for hearing our prayers and answer. All glory is yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

LORD ,YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD TO CAST ALL OUR CARES AND CONCERNS TO YOU ..FATHER YOU KNOW THE PLANS YOU HAVE FOR WILSON AND HER FAMILY,PLANS TO PROSPER AND PLANS FOR THERE GOOD.SO LORD WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT ALL WILL WORK OUT FOR THIS FAMILY AND BE YOUR GLORY..MAY YOU GIVE HEATHER PEACE IN SPIRIT AND IN HEART..THAT WHEN WE DELIGHT IN YOU LORD ,YOU GIVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS.MAY WE NOT BE DEPRESSED,MAY WE KEEP HOPE ,FAITH AND YOUR TRUTH IN HEART..MAY YOU FULFILL ALL WILSON'S HOPE AND DREAMS ..MAY YOUR PERFECT WILL AND PLAN FOR HER LIFE COME TO PASS AND BEAR MUCH FRUIT..THANK YOU FOR YOUR PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL OUR UNDERSTANDING .THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND KINDNESS IN OUR LIVES .THANK YOU FOR WE KNOW RIGHT NOW YOU ARE WORKING IN THE MIST OF THIS PRAYER..THANK YOU FOR THE ASSURANCE YOUR WORD WILL NEVER COME BACK VOID..SO WE REST IN YOUR AMAZING HANDS AND GIVE ALL OUR WORRIES AND CONCERNS TO YOU LORD JESUS.ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THOSE WHO SEVER OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#4 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

Lord and Heavenly Father, Look at 5402Wilson with your loving eyes Father. Our help comes from you Lord. We only look to you. So many things go against us Father God, but we have you LORD. You are our defender, our provider, our everything. She comes to you with absolute trust that you are going to help her Father God. Please let her hear from someone soon Lord. I trust that you are preparing the perfect job for her, with an excellent health care plan for her and her family. Father, I also ask that you put your healing hands on her husband and heal him from diabetes Lord. It is always your will that the family stay close together Lord, so please make it possible for her to work normal hours, that she may spend time with her family. It's in the name of Jesus that I pray Father. Thank you.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,576 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift Heather and her family up to You today. Give them strength and coping skills. May Heather keep her focus directly on You and Your will for her life. Help her to find the correct career path. Place just the right job in her path. May it include all necessary provisions for her and family, including insurance. Thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,284 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

God, I understand how Heather feels. Help her and I not to second guess the decisions we made in our careers. I pray that You will create the right job for her. Give her peace. Lord, whatever mistakes we may have made in the past, please cover them by the blood of Jesus. Lord, thank You that we are the head not the tail. Lord, increase our faith. I pray for healing for her husband. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

LORD, Please help me. The district I thought I had the best chance in has been doing interviews, and now the posting has been removed. I'm afraid that means they have selected someone, and inspite of being recomended by someone on the board, I didn't even get an interview. I'm so confused right now. Help me, Father. Give me direction. Show me the path I need to take. AMEN

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

LORD ,WE CALL TO YOU THIS MOMENT FOR WILSON..LORD MAY YOU GIVE HER PEACE IN KNOWING YOU ARE WORKING ALL OUT AS WE RRAY FOR HER..FATHER YOU KNOW THE PLANS YOU HAVE FOR WILSON,MAY WE KEEP FAITH & NOT LOOK AT WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING..LORD I KNOW THIS IS OF GREAT CONCERN,WE SERVE A SAVIOR WHO CAN MOVE SOMEONE TO A DIFFERNT SCHOOL AND PLACE YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT TO BE...SO FATHER I ASK THAT YOU FILL WILSONS HEART WITH PEACE ,I PRAY THAT AS WE ALL WAIT ON YOUR TIMING THAT YOU JUST WRAP US IN YOUR LOVING ARMS ,GIVING US A PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL OUR UNDERSTANDING.BECAUSE WE HAVE YOUR ASSURANCE,WE CAN ASK ANYTHING IN JESUS NAME AND IT SHALL BE DONE..WE ARE ASKING FOR THIS JOB.I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN NOR HIS SEED BEGGING BREAD,MAY YOU SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO REST UPON WILSON IN MIND ,BODY AND SPIRIT..ALL GLORY IS YOURS LORD..WE PRAY THAT WILSON GETS A PHONE CALL SOON..SHE IS THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL,SHE IS HIGHLY FAVORED BY FATHER GOD,YOU WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS LORD..WE PRAISE YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE JOB YOU HAVE FOR WILSON..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#9 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Father, keep Heather strong like Job no matter what trials and tribulations she is going through. You are in control, Lord. Keep her praising you and believe in your mighty name, Lord Jesus. Your name has the power to save. Bless her with a good paying job with insurance that will not allow her to work crazy hours so that she can spend time with her family. Father, thank you that you know her needs and you will provide for her. Thank you, Lord for hearing our prayers and answer. All glory is yours, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

LORD, Please help me. The district I thought I had the best chance in has been doing interviews, and now the posting has been removed. I'm afraid that means they have selected someone, and inspite of being recomended by someone on the board, I didn't even get an interview.

I'm so confused right now. Help me, Father. Give me direction. Show me the path I need to take.

AMEN

Dear Friend:

Our hero Job trusted God SO much that he proclaimed that he was going to trust him even if He killed him. (Yes, "crazy talk" ......... but we get that way in our desperation)
I love patches prayer above ....... it has Job wisdom in it.
Let Him choose the path for you ... THSM ;)