3 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Oh God, Thank you for this forum.Blessed be your name and bless all those who post prayers and bless those who pray for others. Dear God,my husband and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks and am so scared that I will be left alone to take care of the baby because of transfers that come out soon.God am alone in this town with no family and just a few friends.What I wouldnt give to be near family and not be separated from my husband! But we need to earn a living.This has been a concern for a while and am feeling so low. Only you knows what lies ahead and I will have faith that your will is best.Please God be my rock and my strength for what lays ahead. Amen

#2 Sandie

Sandie

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

Oh God,

Thank you for this forum.Blessed be your name and bless all those who post prayers and bless those who pray for others.

Dear God,my husband and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks and am so scared that I will be left alone to take care of the baby because of transfers that come out soon.God am alone in this town with no family and just a few friends.What I wouldnt give to be near family and not be separated from my husband! But we need to earn a living.This has been a concern for a while and am feeling so low.

Only you knows what lies ahead and I will have faith that your will is best.Please God be my rock and my strength for what lays ahead. Amen

#3 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Oh God,

Thank you for this forum.Blessed be your name and bless all those who post prayers and bless those who pray for others.

Dear God,my husband and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks and am so scared that I will be left alone to take care of the baby because of transfers that come out soon.God am alone in this town with no family and just a few friends.What I wouldnt give to be near family and not be separated from my husband! But we need to earn a living.This has been a concern for a while and am feeling so low.

Only you knows what lies ahead and I will have faith that your will is best.Please God be my rock and my strength for what lays ahead. Amen

Father,
You are our only rock and strength. wnjuguna8 knows this. Be exactly that to her. She is not alone Lord. Bless her, bless her and her husband, and her friends. Put a desire in the heart of her friends to help her at the right time Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you.

#4 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Amen, Father.