9 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

My daughter in law called us an hour ago telling us that her younger sister is involved in road accident. Her car was sandwiched between two cars. My husband called her mobile to ensure that she is alright. Father, it is beyond our control that so many things happened this days. But we know that You are in control of our life and every situation that we are in. I ask for your help upon Vanes, Lord. I pray that she is fine and het car will be taken care off by good people. May every person involved in this accident will be nice with each other and settle whstever problem involved. Lord, I trust Your hands will be upon Vanes, that she will be safe reaching her home. May she be bless with transport to pick and send her to work. I give you praise and thansgiving, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

LORD, be with Vanes today. Watch over her that she would have no ill effects from this accident. Let her be able to get all things settled in it quickly. Help her to still be able to make it everywhere that she needs to. AMEN

#3 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

Lord, work miracles in Vanes life, that every single need be taken care of by you. Thank you.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,697 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

My daughter in law called us an hour ago telling us that her younger sister is involved in road accident. Her car was sandwiched between two cars. My husband called her mobile to ensure that she is alright. Father, it is beyond our control that so many things happened this days. But we know that You are in control of our life and every situation that we are in. I ask for your help upon Vanes, Lord. I pray that she is fine and het car will be taken care off by good people. May every person involved in this accident will be nice with each other and settle whstever problem involved. Lord, I trust Your hands will be upon Vanes, that she will be safe reaching her home. May she be bless with transport to pick and send her to work. I give you praise and thansgiving, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER..MAY YOU TOUCH IN EVER AREA THAT IS NEEDED ..THANK YOU JESUS FOR PROTECTING AND WATCHING OVER IDRA'S SISTER..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Thank you for all your pryers for vanes. Praise the Lord she is fine except for her car which was slightly dented. She has send her car to workshop and the guy who knocked her from behind will foot the bill. Continue to lift vanes, asking for salvation healing. Father, vanes needs Jesus as her Lord and Savior. May she decided to worship only Jesus and not other gods. Use her to bring salvation healings to her oarents abd siblings. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. All glory and honor is yours. In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Father, thank-You that the word on Vanes is good. Open her heart through this accident to You. Soften her heat that the seeds that are planted will take root. AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Father, thank-You that the word on Vanes is good. Open her heart through this accident to You. Soften her heat that the seeds that are planted will take root.

AMEN

Father, continue to convict vanes heart so that she will take that step of faith to know you intimately. Bless her with people who will share the gospel and to daily seek you through your Word. I pray that she will spend quiet moment with you daily. Lord protect this person from being controlled by her parents and siblings. May she has the mind and heart of Jesus who is faithful. Do not allow her to be influence by slanderers but instead to move away from their presence with the help of your holy spirit. May her church members see your presence in her life and wanting to know the cause of this transformation. Lord, you are good and faithful. Msy she always be a good mentir to her siblings, psrents and my grandchildren. I give you praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus name. Amen.

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Lord be with this woman and bring her recovery and salvation. IN Jesus Name. Amen

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,782 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:40 AM

Lord be with this woman and bring her recovery and salvation. IN Jesus Name. Amen

Amen.

#10 Pink75

Pink75

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

Lord, I am praying to their present situation, pls. heal every area of their life.