5 replies to this topic

#1 halfpint

halfpint

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

I just have an update about things with my hubby and I. No he not changed any towards me :( he still cold and distant with me. I feel he has bottled things up from over the years of things I done and even have said that have bothered him and feel he too is depressed as well. So want you all to know this much as well too so you all know how to continue to pray,please everyone please pray for my husband to be able to let all his bitterness and anger he has towards me to go pray for him to have a change of heart and soften his heart and not give up on us,please pray for me to do what God wants of me to do Thanks you all for keeping us in prayer I really do appericate it.

#2 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I just have an update about things with my hubby and I.
No he not changed any towards me :( he still cold and distant with me.
I feel he has bottled things up from over the years of things I done and even have said that have bothered him and feel he too is depressed as well. So want you all to know this much as well too so you all know how to continue to pray,please everyone please pray for my husband to be able to let all his bitterness and anger he has towards me to go pray for him to have a change of heart and soften his heart and not give up on us,please pray for me to do what God wants of me to do

Thanks you all for keeping us in prayer I really do appericate it.

Father God,
I am so sorry for halfpint, for the sadness that she is presently feeling. Father, I ask that you intervene in this marriage. Father, please send help quickly. Father, show her what to do, speak to her heart and mind. Put in her the desire to search for the answers that come from you. I know that you can gently draw this husband to yourself Lord. I pray for the healing of halfpint and her husband. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Thank you.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

I feel he has bottled things up from over the years of things I done and even have said that have bothered him and feel he too is depressed as well. So want you all to know this much as well too so you all know how to continue to pray,please everyone please pray for my husband to be able to let all his bitterness and anger he has towards me to go pray for him to have a change of heart and soften his heart and not give up on us,please pray for me to do what God wants of me to do

Father God I lift this husband and marriage up befor You, and ask that you restore this marriage, and bring happiness and joy back into this marriage. I ask that You would soften this husbands heart. and remove all bitterness, and anger from him, and turn his heart to You, and the love for his wife. I ask this in the name of Jesus, and I thank You Father for hearing this prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

FATHER GOD ,WE CONTI NUE TO LIFT HALFPINT AND HUSBAND TO YOUR MIGHTY THRONE OF GRACE ..LORD MAY YOU TOUCH HUSBAND AND HEAL ALL PAST HURTS ..MAY YOU SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON HIM..TO DELIVER HIM IN MIND ,BODY AND SPIRIT..MAY YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP HALFPINT IN YOUR LOVING ENBRACE ,MAY SHE FILL YOUR PRESENCE AND KNOW YOU ARE WORKING IN THE MIST OF HER MARRIAGE..LORD I PRAY FOR COMPLETE AND DEVINE HEALING FROM YOU ..MAY WE KEEP OUR EYES ON YOU LORD ..LOOKING FOR THE REWARDS IN SERVING YOU ..ALL THINGS WORK FOR THE GOOD TO THOSE WHO SERVE OUR LORD JESUS ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#5 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Father we step out in faith to ask all these things for hp and her husband. .we know broken marriages are not Your will so we praise You and thank You for Your healing of this relationship. in Jesus name. amen

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up halfpint and her husband to You today. Father, please soften her husband's heart. May they focus on Your will for their lives. Give them the necessary tools to make their marriage strong once again. Thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.