3 replies to this topic

#1 toshatyla

toshatyla

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Jackie B., Lord You are so faithful even when we are in the middle of a storm. My prayer for Jackie B. is that You would shine Your grace upon her during this difficult season in her life meet her need for a car. I thank You to bless her with a job that You can make provisions for her through. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for Jackie B., Lord You are so faithful even when we are in the middle of a storm. My prayer for Jackie B. is that You would shine Your grace upon her during this difficult season in her life meet her need for a car. I thank You to bless her with a job that You can make provisions for her through.

In Jesus Name I Pray
Amen

Father God I pray in agreement with this person, that Jackie B would be able to get a car, and ask that you would open the doors to employment for Jackie. This I ask in the holy name of Jesus. Amen.
Philippians 4:19

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for Jackie B., Lord You are so faithful even when we are in the middle of a storm. My prayer for Jackie B. is that You would shine Your grace upon her during this difficult season in her life meet her need for a car. I thank You to bless her with a job that You can make provisions for her through.

In Jesus Name I Pray
Amen

Father God I pray in agreement with this person, that Jackie B would be able to get a car, and ask that you would open the doors to employment for Jackie. This I ask in the holy name of Jesus. Amen.
Philippians 4:19

AMEN..LORD MAY YOU BE WITH THIS PRAYER AND BRING ALL OUT FOR THERE GOOD ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,560 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

Heavenly Father,

In Jesus Name I Pray
Amen

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up toshatyla and Jackie B. to You today. Father, please help Jackie B. to nd find adequate transportation. May she find employment that will provide enough provisions to share abundantly with others. Thank You for the honor of lifting up these dear ones to You today. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.