18 replies to this topic

#16 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

May Liz's soul rest in eternal peace. Thank You LORD for her life and for all she blessed by being here, In Jesus Name, Amen

#17 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Thank you Y' shua for your love compassion wrap your arms of love around this child and her family, help them to grieve freely let your Holy Spirit fill them . This is not a easy time even though you know Liz is walking and running through heaven cast all your sorrow upon Y' shua for he is the only comforter he is there with you NOW thank you Y'shua thank you praise you,thank you that you where present at the passing of Liz thank you for holding this family in your arms fill them whereever they are. Psa 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. now with your presence Isa 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. 2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Be blessed be a blessing be strong My heart and my prayers are with you and your family All glory praise honor to you Y' ashua Messia :)

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Dear Lord, We thank You for Saved's faith + the assurance that Liz is happily joining God in preparing a room for Saved. May the grieving process go smoothly + Saved's healing be complete. He has already grieved a great deal during her illness; this does tend to make the actual death easier to bear. We went thru that with my dad + sister, + are in the process of doing so with my mom. May Saved feel comforted in knowing many are praying for him. Please bless him during this difficult transition. I praise Your holy name, amen.

#19 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

Dear Father, You know best as the great I am. Grant the peace that surpasseth all understanding for Brian, rest and love and also to those that were close to this married couple. Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted. It's was awesome that You allow Liz to recover to see her loved ones again before taking her away in Your precious arms. Now she is part of the cloud of witnesses cheering Brian on. Praise the Lord! I pray Your continuous divine blessings on Brian and his family Lord in Yeshua beloved name. Amen. [nice to see you again warior]