18 replies to this topic

#1 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Liz passed into the arms of Jesus early this morning-last night she was alert enough to hear the granddaughters on my daughters cell-God knew he was taking her home so he allowed her to come around enough to see each of us who were present-she looked at me with her big eyes-almost sure I heard "I love you"from her-I think she knew she was going to be released from all her earthly pain-I'm saddened because a part of me has gone with her but heaven has a new member to sing in heaven's choir but I wanted the best for her&that included God thaking her home.The last 2 years have been a struggle for her since her stroke-I did what I could to make her feel happy&comfortable.This isn't goodbye-just moving upstairs-I'm having a rough time emotionally but God's grace is sufficent

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

Liz passed into the arms of Jesus early this morning-last night she was alert enough to hear the granddaughters on my daughters cell-God knew he was taking her home so he allowed her to come around enough to see each of us who were present-she looked at me with her big eyes-almost sure I heard "I love you"from her-I think she knew she was going to be released from all her earthly pain-I'm saddened because a part of me has gone with her but heaven has a new member to sing in heaven's choir but I wanted the best for her&that included God thaking her home.The last 2 years have been a struggle for her since her stroke-I did what I could to make her feel happy&comfortable.This isn't goodbye-just moving upstairs-I'm having a rough time emotionally but God's grace is sufficent

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Saved and his family to You today. Father, may they feel Your loving presence as they grieve Liz. Comfort and strengthen them as they learn to live without their loved one. Thank You that Liz is no longer in pain. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Im so sorry brother Brian ........ I honestly can't imagine. I know that you are in His arms ........ and it comforts all of us to know that Liz is home now and would never choose to come back. We need to all rest in His love, because we share in your loss today and pray we can later move to celebrate Liz's victory - before Jesus, new home, new perfect body - proabably can't wait to show you around. All our love, your PrayWay family,

#4 Jesusismyrock

Jesusismyrock

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

Dear family of Liz, May our precious Heavenly Abba be closer to all of you than ever before. May you cling to all His promises in His Word, especially, "I will never leave you or forsake you." May your faith be so strong to impart grace to all of you to get through one day at a time. Be assured that your tears and grief are being felt by our God, who knows your every sorrows. May peace come upon you all, as you know she inhaled her last breath on earth and exhaled it in Heaven in the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Imagine Jesus with His arms wide open to welcome her to a place where there are no more tears, pain, sickness, sin, etc. May your eyes be glued to Him as you continue to do His will on earth until He calls us home or sends His Son to release us all in the rapture. Thank you for the privilege of praying for you. God Bless!

#5 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

I am sorry for your loss Brian but am comforted that Liz is now with the Lord.
In Heaven there is no sorrow or pain. Heaven is a place full of beauty and joy, this is what my grandmon told my mon. Before she had gone home with the lord she dream of this place, look very awesome beautiful and full of joy and surrunded with many angles.

Although we very much wanted to see her alive but God had the best waiting for her where there is no more stuggles and pain. This is not an end but one day we will be able to see each other in heaven again.
There is a time for everything under the sun. We all share in your loss today.
Father i lift up Brian and Liz's family unto your hand, we ask for you comfort and peace be upon them and lead them on.
Father strengthen Brian and grant him the courage to move on with you. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen.

#6 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

Father God,
I come before you to ask you to comfort Save and Liz's family. Father, you know that I never know what to say at times like this. I do know how much it hurts to lose a loved one. I just ask that you take Save and Liz's family in your arms, that you comfort them, the way that only you can, my Lord. I trust you to be with them throughout their grieving process, filling them with a strong sense of your presence. Thank you that saved and Liz's family are certain that Liz is now with you. In Jesus name, I pray. Thank you Father.

#7 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

HALLULJAH,HALLULJAH. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME ,ELIZBETH HAS GONE HOME ,OUT OF BODY PRESENT IN THE ARMS OF HER LOVING SAVIOR,ANGELS SINGING ,REJOICING PLAYING LYRE AND HARP ONE OF GOD'S PRECIOUS CHILDREN HAS ASSENDED TO OUR FATHER'S THRONE ,HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM PREPARED FOR ALL HIS CHOSEN.. WE REJOICE ,WE PRAISE YOU LORD,YES OUR HEARTS ACE ,WE CRY TEARS THE ONE WE LOVED HAS PARTED THIS EARTH...OH HOW WE MISS THERE PRESENCE SO VERY MUCH ,WE REACH INSIDE OUR HEARTS PULL FROM ALL THE WONDERFUL YEARS WE HAD WITH THEM, ALL THE CHERISHED AND TREASURED MEMORIES WE HOLD CLOSE IN MIND AND SPIRIT ..THIS GIVES US STRENGTH,HOPE,COMFORT PEACE AND LOVE.. GOD'S LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN ENDURES FOREVER.. THE LORD HAS CALLED HIS DAUGHTER ELIZBETH HOME,OH ONE DAY WE SHALL ALL MEET AGAIN..SOME WHERE SOME WHERE OVER THAT RAINBOW...FOR NOW SHE IS RESTING IN HER FATHER'S PRESENCE,SITTING AT THE FEET OF OUR LORD JESUS.. FREE OF PAIN ,SICKNESS ,SUFFERING AND SARROW..THANK YOU JESUS FOR THAT ASSURANCE & THANK YOU FOR THE PRECIOUS LIFE OF ELIZBETH..SHE IS FREE ,SHE IS FREE...HALLULJAH TO THE KING !! ELIZBETH IS FREE...WE PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ,YOU ARE ALPHA AND OMEGA ,THE BEGGING AND THE END...THANK YOU SAVIOR..TO GOD BE THE GLORY.LOVE IN CHRIST BRENDA 4-20-2012

#8 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

I've been reflecting on our earthly time as husband&wife-shared common interests -had our differences of opinion but we shared a deep common love for our Lord&Saviour. I'm happy she chose me as her husband&wanted to raise a family together-you've just gone ahead to make things ready for me :)

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

Father, we thank-You for Liz's life, for the life she shared with Saved. We thank-You that Liz knew You. That we will meet her again one day in heaven. Be with Saved and the rest of the family through the trying days ahead. Help them to celebrate her life and her salvation. Let them be a testimony to You when people ask them why they have hope in a time of hurt. Strengthen their faith. Watch over them. Protect them. Thank-You for that moment of love, good-bye's and peace that You blessed them with at the end. AMEN

#10 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Father God, I lift up Brian and his family to you for yourloving presence during this time. Keep your hand upon Brian to protect him from too many emotions. As he reflects, grieves and contemplates - give him clarity of thought, a clear mind and peace in his heart. Give him the comfort that he needs Lord. Continue to watch over him, as you have been for years. Continue to grow him spiritually so he can help other people that need Jesus. Continue to grace him with the gift of writing poetry. I pray that you continue to love him through this sorrowful time in Jesus' gracious name........Amen

#11 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

Father God I lift Saved and the whole family up to You and ask that You would comfort them during their greiving process. I know however Liz is free from all suffering and home with You for this I am happy. I thank You Father for Brother Brian, and I thank You for the comfort we have in knowing our precious sister Liz is home with you , and free from all pain, and rejoicing at this very moment. In Jesus name. Amen. Will be praying for you and the family. May God bless and strengthen you spiritually in everyway.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Hi Brian, my condolence to you on the passing of your wife Liz. May your mourning turns to gladness knowing that your wife is with Jesus. Father, thank you for loving Liz so much that you need to take her away in order to be with you. Lord, thank you that your grace is sufficient for Brian and your strength is made perfect in weakness. Praise the Lord for your loving kindness. We trust you Lord and know that one day all of us will be with you. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#13 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

PRECIOUS SAVIOR ,I CALL TO YOU THIS DAY FOR SAVED AND HIS FAMILY..I LIFT MY VOICE AND GIVE YOU PRAISE AND GLORY..WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PEACE LOVE AND COMFORT..WE PRAY FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON EACH PERSON..THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND COMPASSION ,THANK YOU FOR KEEPING SAVED FAMILY IN THE MIGHTY PALMS OF YOUR LOVING HANDS..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#14 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Oh my dearest friend and brother in heart, Brian, I wish I could give you a huge hug right now. My heart aches for you and your family. I am sure Brian that you did indeed hear love you" from Liz...and you will continue to hear it Brian because even though her spirit is now in Heaven, the love she shared with you...with her daughters and grand-daughters..son-in-laws and family..that love, that precious love...it remains!

#15 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Oh my dearest friend and brother in heart, Brian, I wish I could give you a huge hug right now. My heart aches for you and your family. I am sure Brian that you did indeed hear love you" from Liz...and you will continue to hear it Brian because even though her spirit is now in Heaven, the love she shared with you...with her daughters and grand-daughters..son-in-laws and family..that love, that precious love...it remains!

halluljauh..yes i believe this too.the beauity of love it nerve fades away...