5 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

God, Tommorrow I have to go into hospital to have a glucose test done and find out whether I have gestational diabetes.Am so scared.My twin has diabetes and have seen him suffer with that disease.Please God let everything check out alright and watch over my baby that he isnt affected. In Jesus name.....

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:15 AM

Father please hear this prayer of concern and fret. Your word tells us not to worry, to fear not, but we are to trust Your promise to never leave or forsake us ........... please make those promises real in this need. May Your angels comfort him with Your peace and presence. You already know what will be, may we trust and honor You in all things. In Jesus name, Amen

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Lord-i claim your great healing power for this poster-let there be no case of diabetes found in her body

#4 Twin11217

Twin11217

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Lord God give this person your full armor and protect her from any disease in this world, I ask of you lord to bring forward your right hand of righteousness that's never fails and protect her and her child from anything negative. In the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Amen

#5 tasha747

tasha747

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Lord God give this person your full armor and protect her from any disease in this world, I ask of you lord to bring forward your right hand of righteousness that's never fails and protect her and her child from anything negative. In the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Amen

I stand in agreement with this prayer. Remove anything negative said over them in theirs lifes and full them with perfect health. In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Father God, I lift up this mother-to-be for your protective touch. Protect her from the gestational diabetes turning to being a diabetic. I have faith in You, Lord, that this woman will remain healthy and bring this baby to term, with no signs of diabetes. Please help her with her diet to keep blood sugars down in the normal range. Father, I pray the shed blood of Jesus over this prayer..................Amen