20 replies to this topic

#16 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:22 AM

PRECIOUS SAVIOR.MAY YOU RISE UP IN THE HEART AND SPIRIT OF SAVED THIS DAY..MAY YOU BESTOW ALL GRACE ,LOVE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING IN HIS HEART AND MIND..MAY YOUR LOVING ARMS REACH OUT AND ENBRACE SAVED THIS DAY..TO RESTORE NEW COURAGE ,NEW STRENGTH,NEW HOPE ..AND MAY YOUR HOLY HOLY SPIRIT MINISTER AND UPLIFT HE AND ELIZBETH AS THEY WAIT FOR ANSWERED PRAYER..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#17 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

FATHER GOD ,MAY GOODBYE BE ONLY FOR A MOMENT ,NOT FOREVER..THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS SAVED GAVE TO US..THANK YOU FOR HIS FAITHFUL PRESENCE HER AT PW..MAY YOU BLESS HIM IN ALL AREAS OF HIS LIFE ..MAY HE ONE DAY COME BACK TO PW ,BECAUSE WE MISS SAVED VERY MUCH...THANK YOU FOR EVEN THOUGH HE ISN'T POSTING PRAYERS ,WE WILL KEEP HIM IN MIND AND CONTINUE TO LIFT HIM AND HIS LOVELY WIFE TO YOU DAILY..THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROTECTION ,YOUR LOVE AND PEACE UPON THIS COUPLE..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME .. P.S I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL,WE MISS YOU HERE AND I PRAY GOD WILL QUICKEN YOUR SPIRIT TO COME BACK AND INTERSEED FOR THE NEEDS OF OTHERS..PRAYER IS POWERFUL ...THIS WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL..WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME ..THEN WE SEE MIRICALS IN OUR MIST..I PRAY YOU ARE GETTING GOOD REST....AND I PRAY ELIZBETH IS GETTING BETTER DAILY....

#18 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Father, I stand in agreement with these powerful prayers in Jesus' mighty name....Amen

#19 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

FATHER GOD ,MAY GOODBYE BE ONLY FOR A MOMENT ,NOT FOREVER..THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS SAVED GAVE TO US..THANK YOU FOR HIS FAITHFUL PRESENCE HER AT PW..MAY YOU BLESS HIM IN ALL AREAS OF HIS LIFE ..MAY HE ONE DAY COME BACK TO PW ,BECAUSE WE MISS SAVED VERY MUCH...THANK YOU FOR EVEN THOUGH HE ISN'T POSTING PRAYERS ,WE WILL KEEP HIM IN MIND AND CONTINUE TO LIFT HIM AND HIS LOVELY WIFE TO YOU DAILY..THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROTECTION ,YOUR LOVE AND PEACE UPON THIS COUPLE..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME ..

P.S I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL,WE MISS YOU HERE AND I PRAY GOD WILL QUICKEN YOUR SPIRIT TO COME BACK AND INTERSEED FOR THE NEEDS OF OTHERS..PRAYER IS POWERFUL ...THIS WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL..WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME ..THEN WE SEE MIRICALS IN OUR MIST..I PRAY YOU ARE GETTING GOOD REST....AND I PRAY ELIZBETH IS GETTING BETTER DAILY....

amen and amen.

#20 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

FATHER GOD ,MAY GOODBYE BE ONLY FOR A MOMENT ,NOT FOREVER..THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS SAVED GAVE TO US..THANK YOU FOR HIS FAITHFUL PRESENCE HER AT PW..MAY YOU BLESS HIM IN ALL AREAS OF HIS LIFE ..MAY HE ONE DAY COME BACK TO PW ,BECAUSE WE MISS SAVED VERY MUCH...THANK YOU FOR EVEN THOUGH HE ISN'T POSTING PRAYERS ,WE WILL KEEP HIM IN MIND AND CONTINUE TO LIFT HIM AND HIS LOVELY WIFE TO YOU DAILY..THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROTECTION ,YOUR LOVE AND PEACE UPON THIS COUPLE..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME ..

P.S I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL,WE MISS YOU HERE AND I PRAY GOD WILL QUICKEN YOUR SPIRIT TO COME BACK AND INTERSEED FOR THE NEEDS OF OTHERS..PRAYER IS POWERFUL ...THIS WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL..WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME ..THEN WE SEE MIRICALS IN OUR MIST..I PRAY YOU ARE GETTING GOOD REST....AND I PRAY ELIZBETH IS GETTING BETTER DAILY....

amen and amen.

THANK YOU LORD FOR OUR BROTHER IN CHRIST JESUS .THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS OF ALL WHOM CARE ABOUT SAVED AND ELIZBETH..MAY YOU GIVE EACH ONE COURAGE ,STRENGTH,BOLDNESS ,HEALING AND A DOUBLE BLESSINGS OF YOUR AMAZING LOVE..THANK YOU FATHER ..WE PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#21 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

(I am often awaken (or directed) to find a need here on PW - here is the one this morning)

Father:
You know this situation.
You know our brother intimately and created Brian for Your purpose.
He needs You Abba, to show him Your unconditional love, mercy and grace today.
May he return with experiences and relief that causes him to praise Your name for the rest of his days.
He has been selfless Father in concern for his wife and finances ..... please bless his life now in such a way that he knows its You.
In Jesus name the enemy cannot have this victory.

Amen

PW Nation: On his behalf, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

YES, ON SAVED'S BEHALF, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED.......HE NEEDS YOU FATHER