Hi -I'm finished here goodbye to all-saved

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:53 AM

(I am often awaken (or directed) to find a need here on PW - here is the one this morning) Father: You know this situation. You know our brother intimately and created Brian for Your purpose. He needs You Abba, to show him Your unconditional love, mercy and grace today. May he return with experiences and relief that causes him to praise Your name for the rest of his days. He has been selfless Father in concern for his wife and finances ..... please bless his life now in such a way that he knows its You. In Jesus name the enemy cannot have this victory. Amen PW Nation: On his behalf, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

Father, you see our struggle and we know that you will never forsake us in our time of needs. Today our brother Brian needs you, Lord. He is such a blessing to all of us here, Father. Help Brian, Father for your name sake. Whatever his needs are, I trust you will supply. We give you praise, Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

Our honorable Father, i ask in Jesus name for your mercy and grace for our beloved precious brother Saved. Father you see and know he is under depression, for your holy name sake stretch out your mighty hand and cause the emeny to flee from Saved life. Father help him to stand strong in you and still stand. Father you know he suffer and struggles alot with financial, mentally, emtionally, spiritually and he is very tired and burn out. Father he needs a touch from you. Father grant him new strength, encouragement, power to overcome his weakness. I pray in Jesus name that you will grant him vision, new revelation, speak lord, speak to his heart, his soul and spirit, let him feel your presence, comfort and peace. O Lord i beseech you to come quickly to this broken heart, deliver him from all bitterness, depression, grant him new hope and the breakthrough of financial and the healing of his wife Liz. Gracious Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will send forth your word to heal Brother Saved and Liz in whatever suitation they are now in.

Father i ask in Jesus Name that you step into this hopless suitation and intervene and restore back to him what satan had been stolen, kill or destroy from him.

Father let your beloved find rest in your unfailing love, send your angles to protect and lead them.

I take authority In The Name of Jesus i bind the spirit of depression, the spirit of harrassemnt and strife, the spirit of torment, the spirit of accuser and the spirit of lies out of brother Saved and Liz life.

In Jesus Name i command this mountain that stand in our brother Saved and Liz to be remove and case into the sea.

In The Name of Jesus i now loose power of love, peace, joy, hope, strength, encouragement, the truth in our Lord Jesus to set brother Saved and Liz free from all bondages.

In Jesus Name i tear down the stronghold and i bind up the strongman and cut off the cords or any soulties that are coming against the life of brother Save and Liz.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over brother Save and Liz entire soul, spirit and body. In The Name of Jesus Brother Saved be strengthen now, arise in faith and blessed in Psalm 91.

Lord i ask in Jesus Name that you will deliver him, honor him, satisfy him and show him your salvation. Father turn his mourning into songs of praise, let him receive your promises with gladness and give you the glory and praises.

Lord i beseech you let your blessing pour like rain into Saved and Liz brings new life, new hope, complete healing, set them free and help them to walk in liberty and victory.

Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayer. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

(I am often awaken (or directed) to find a need here on PW - here is the one this morning)

Father:
You know this situation.
You know our brother intimately and created Brian for Your purpose.
He needs You Abba, to show him Your unconditional love, mercy and grace today.
May he return with experiences and relief that causes him to praise Your name for the rest of his days.
He has been selfless Father in concern for his wife and finances ..... please bless his life now in such a way that he knows its You.
In Jesus name the enemy cannot have this victory.

Amen

PW Nation: On his behalf, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

AMEN..IN JESUS NAME

Our honorable Father, i ask in Jesus name for your mercy and grace for our beloved precious brother Saved. Father you see and know he is under depression, for your holy name sake stretch out your mighty hand and cause the emeny to flee from Saved life. Father help him to stand strong in you and still stand. Father you know he suffer and struggles alot with financial, mentally, emtionally, spiritually and he is very tired and burn out. Father he needs a touch from you. Father grant him new strength, encouragement, power to overcome his weakness. I pray in Jesus name that you will grant him vision, new relevelation, speak lord, speak to his heart, his soul and spirit, let him feel your presence, comfort and peace. O Lord i beseech you to come quickly to this broken heart, deliver him from all bitterness, depression, grant him new hope and the breakthrough of financial and the healing of his wife Liz. Gracious Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will send forth your word to heal Brother Saved and Liz in whatever suitation they are now in.

Father i ask in Jesus Name that you step into this hopless suitation and intervene and restore back to him what satan had been stolen, kill or destroy from him.

Father let your beloved find rest in your unfailing love, send your angles to protect and lead them.

I take authority In The Name of Jesus i bind the spirit of depression, the spirit of harrassemnt and strife, the spirit of torment, the spirit of accuser and the spirit of lies out of brother Saved and Liz life.

In Jesus Name i command this mountain that stand in our brother Saved and Liz to be remove and case into the sea.

In The Name of Jesus i now loose power of love, peace, joy, hope, strength, encouragement, the truth in our Lord Jesus to set brother Saved and Liz free from all bondages.

In Jesus Name i tear down the stronghold and i bind up the strongman and cut off the cords or any soulties that are coming against the life of brother Save and Liz.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over brother Save and Liz entire soul, spirit and body. In The Name of Jesus Brother Saved be strengthen now, arise in faith and blessed in Psalm 91.

Lord i ask in Jesus Name that you will deliver him, honor him, satisfy him and show him your salvation. Father turn his mourning into songs of praise, let him receive your promises with gladness and give you the glory and praises.

Lord i beseech you let your blessing pour like rain into Saved and Liz brings new life, new hope, complete healing, set them free and help them to walk in liberty and victory.

Thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayer. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen.

PRAISE YOU LORD JESUS..WE STAND IN THE GAP ..IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ON BEHALF OF SAVED AND ELIZBETH..MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE ..IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:40 AM

Father God I ask that You would let Saved feel your Holy prescence right now, and I pray that You would give him some encouragement and some strength for the battle he is facing daily. Father I ask that You would bless our dear brother Saved right now. In the Holy name of Jesus. amen.

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

(I am often awaken (or directed) to find a need here on PW - here is the one this morning)

Father:
You know this situation.
You know our brother intimately and created Brian for Your purpose.
He needs You Abba, to show him Your unconditional love, mercy and grace today.
May he return with experiences and relief that causes him to praise Your name for the rest of his days.
He has been selfless Father in concern for his wife and finances ..... please bless his life now in such a way that he knows its You.
In Jesus name the enemy cannot have this victory.

Amen

PW Nation: On his behalf, WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

AMEN..IN JESUS NAME

Our honorable Father, i ask in Jesus name for your mercy and grace for our beloved precious brother Saved. Father you see and know he is under depression, for your holy name sake stretch out your mighty hand and cause the emeny to flee from Saved life. Father help him to stand strong in you and still stand. Father you know he suffer and struggles alot with financial, mentally, emtionally, spiritually and he is very tired and burn out. Father he needs a touch from you. Father grant him new strength, encouragement, power to overcome his weakness. I pray in Jesus name that you will grant him vision, new relevelation, speak lord, speak to his heart, his soul and spirit, let him feel your presence, comfort and peace. O Lord i beseech you to come quickly to this broken heart, deliver him from all bitterness, depression, grant him new hope and the breakthrough of financial and the healing of his wife Liz. Gracious Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will send forth your word to heal Brother Saved and Liz in whatever suitation they are now in.

PRAISE YOU LORD JESUS..WE STAND IN THE GAP ..IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ON BEHALF OF SAVED AND ELIZBETH..MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE ..IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,SON AND HOLY SPIRIT..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Precious Heavenly Father:

I stand in agreement with each prayer for saved and Liz. May we pray unceasing for them. Father, thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#8 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Father God, as Saved is getting closer to YOU, keep that hedge of protection all around him. Give him a lighter step as he moves around his house. Give him the Holy Spirit sense that YOU ARE HANDLING EVERYTHING IN HIS LIFE and that he needs to rest in that and continue living for YOU with peace of mind and a uplifting joy in his heart. I pray the shed blood of Jesus over him tonight in mighty prayer...........thank you Jesus..............Amen

#9 Dennie Shaw

Dennie Shaw

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

Hi Prayway People, I would like to ask what had happened to Saved? Im a concerned friend. Im just wondering what had happened to him Kindly let me know. Thank you! Lord Almighty, Father, I am here before you asking for grace and mercy for my brother Brian. Father, you intimately know him and you know what in his heart. Father, show favor for my Brian. He has been faithful and had acknowledge you in every way he possibly can. Lord, my brother Brian had been a faithful servant to you. Lord, please shower him with the things that he needed the most. Father, do not let my brother walk in the darkness. Show him light in a tunnel of darkness. Please be at his side and let him feel your love and presence. Lord, I know you have answered his prayers but please make him feel this father. I cast away all the darkness and evil doings and all Satan's work in my brother Brian's life. I call upon Victory over these bad things. Father, renew my brother Brian and give him peace in his life. Father, I ask this in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

#10 keb5325

keb5325

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Our Father in Heaven,

I pray that Saved would feel Your Presence so intensely at this time, he will have assurance that You are holding him with Your right hand. I pray that You will send him wise and godly counselors to give him guidance and prayer. Father, You are so mighty and powerful and loving to all Your children. I praise Your Name for refusing to ever leave us alone. Sometimes on this earth we need "God with skin on" to let us know how special, unique, and important we are here. I pray for Saved to feel Your love from one of Your children today, Lord. I ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

My dear Brian I have not been on prayway for a long, long time. Mike for Hope and I are good friends and he forwarded this post to me..Brian, you and I are also very dear friends. I welcomed you into my home and into my heart and will never forget our finally meeting each other. Brian, I have no idea what is going on dear one. The last time we talked things were going well for you and your sweet Liz. Life was getting better for you in so many ways. Did your post mean you were leaving prayway or leaving life??? Right now Brian, don't do either!! If you are going through something, there is love and support here for you... and if it is the second...oh Brian. You have a wife who adores you...two daughters who love you and your grandchildren need you too! You have so much to offer all of them still. So many more memories yet to make. ( and who else calls me Polar Bear???) Brian, Christ died for you...can you live for Him????? My dear friend, I am here for you and am only an email or phone call away. You are in my prayers as always. Love Brenda ( Meg) Heavenly Father, Your precious child Brian is hurting right now and You know the cause of his suffering and also his needs at this moment in time. Father, surround him with love. I know You hear his tears, even those that are unshed. Please Lord, let Brian feel Your love and compassion for him. Guide him. Let him lean on You. I don't know what is going on with Brian, Lord, but You do and I feel he is reaching out for help. Let him know You have his hand in Yours. Bless Brian and Liz and their family and bless Mike for contacting me and letting me know our friend Brian was in need of prayer. IN Jesus sweet name, Amen

#12 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Father God I lift our dear brother Brian up to You this day, and ask that You would intervene in his total situation, and make all things right for him. I ask Father that You would show him Your love and compassion this day, and be with, him and guide and direct him in every way. I ask Father that You would bless him in every way he is in need. In Jesus name. amen.

#13 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift up saved and Liz to You today. Father, please help him to feel Your loving, restoring hand. May we here at PW continue to pray unceasing for this dear couple and their children. Comfort and give them strength. Father, thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#14 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hi Prayway People,

I would like to ask what had happened to Saved? Im a concerned friend. Im just wondering what had happened to him

Kindly let me know. Thank you!

Lord Almighty,

Father, I am here before you asking for grace and mercy for my brother Brian. Father, you intimately know him and you know what in his heart. Father, show favor for my Brian. He has been faithful and had acknowledge you in every way he possibly can. Lord, my brother Brian had been a faithful servant to you. Lord, please shower him with the things that he needed the most.

Father, do not let my brother walk in the darkness. Show him light in a tunnel of darkness. Please be at his side and let him feel your love and presence. Lord, I know you have answered his prayers but please make him feel this father.

I cast away all the darkness and evil doings and all Satan's work in my brother Brian's life. I call upon Victory over these bad things. Father, renew my brother Brian and give him peace in his life.

Father, I ask this in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

PW Family:

Several people have had contact with Brian.

He is sorting things out.

Please keep praying; its means so much! (I don't want to speak for him, but I know the prayers are most welcomed).

Our God is So faithful ..... we have all been there ..............

B)

#15 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Our Father in Heaven,

I pray that Saved would feel Your Presence so intensely at this time, he will have assurance that You are holding him with Your right hand. I pray that You will send him wise and godly counselors to give him guidance and prayer. Father, You are so mighty and powerful and loving to all Your children. I praise Your Name for refusing to ever leave us alone. Sometimes on this earth we need "God with skin on" to let us know how special, unique, and important we are here. I pray for Saved to feel Your love from one of Your children today, Lord. I ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.

AMEN..LORD WE LIFT SAVED TO YOU ..MAY YOU CONTINUE TO TOUCH HIS HEART LORD ,BRING COMFORT AND PEACE TO HIS SPIRIT .KNOWING WE ARE PRAYING FOR HE AND ELIZBETH..MAY FATHER BE SO GRACIOUS AND KIND TO YOU ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN