7 replies to this topic

#1 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

please pray Jesus heals my body, right now in the name of Jesus. I believe he will In Jesus Name I am hurting. Moorrie

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

please pray Jesus heals my body, right now in the name of Jesus.

I believe he will

In Jesus Name

I am hurting.

Moorrie

O Lord, I pray along with Moorrie for healing in his body.Amen

#3 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Thank you so much......I believe God I am a female

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

Father God I ask that You would bring total healing to this person right now, and free this person from all pain in every way needed. I ask this in the name of our Blesses Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:30 AM

PRECIOUS SAVIOR ,YOU BORE ALL SICKNESS FOR YOUR CHILDREN,BY YOUR STRIPES MAY MORRIE BE HEALED AND DELIVERED IN BODY..FATHER GOD WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW THAT ALL PAIN AND SUFFERING BE GONE AND MORRIE BE FREE ..MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BRING PEACE AND COMFORT TO MORRIE THIS DAY..HALLELUJAH ,PRAISE YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME .YOU ARE THE GREAT PHYSICAN..THANK YOU FOR WHEN WE CALL THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES JESUS YOU COME QUICKLY.PRAISE YOU LORD ,THANK YOU FOR THEY LOVING AND GRACIOUS HAND UPON MORRIE TODAY..MAY SHE BE WELL ,JOYFUL AND FREE OF ALL PAIN AND SICKNESS..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#6 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

FATHER GOD ,WE LIFT MORRIE TO YOU THIS DAY..WE ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT YOUR HOLY HOLY PRESENCE WILL COME UPON MORRIE AND SHE WILL BASK IN YOUR PEACE AND GLORY..THANK YOU FOR MEETING ALL NEEDS AND FOR YOUR HEALING HAND UPON MORRIE .WE GIVE YOU PRAISE AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING IN MORRIES LIFE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..WE BLESS YOU THIS DAY MORRIE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

please pray Jesus heals my body, right now in the name of Jesus.

I believe he will

In Jesus Name

I am hurting.

Moorrie

Father, in Jesus name, I speak life and good health in moorrie. Her body is the temple of You Holy Spirit. Thank you, Lord by Jesus stripes we are healed. Bless your name, Lord Jesus. Amen.

#8 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift up Morrie to you for your healing touch. You know what is going on in her body Lord. Whatever it is, Father, I pray in Jesus name that she be well and pain be gone................Amen