4 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:34 AM

Am expecting my first baby in May and at my last appointment,everything looked ok and the the pregnancy is advancing well.Thank you God for that. Please watch over me for the remaining duration. Yesterday I received some news that had left me feeling conflicted. Every few years or so transfers are carried out and you find yourself moved from one region to another.Am so worried because my partner also works for the same organisation and the transfers could go either way.Oh God am so scared of being left alone or having to move somewhere else and him to some place else.I have no family nearby and I will really need them when the baby comes.I am also feeling bad because some workmates who have people to influence already have letters to areas of their choice.What happens to those of us who know of no one but God to hear our pleas? The areas no one wants to work in are harsh with no hospitals and basic amenities.I fear I may have to resign or leave the baby with my aged mother and its so hurtful. If we weren't expecting a baby we would work it out somehow,but I have to think of the little one :( Please pray for us....

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift up this dear prayer poster to You today. Father, You know the concerns she and her partner are facing. Please make a way for them. Cause the employers to have favor on this couple and let them remain in their current positions and workplace. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

Father, You know the plans You have for wnjuguna8 and her baby. Watch over and protect them both. Help them to be safe. Father, watch over this transfer process. LORD, You know where the right place for them to be is. Help them to find peace that You are in control. Give them peace that You are there with them. LORD, keep this family together. Send them to a place where they will be able to serve You. AMEN

#4 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

Lord-I pray that right decisions are made according to your will-lead&guide this couple -give them peace of mind

#5 Estee

Estee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Am expecting my first baby in May and at my last appointment,everything looked ok and the the pregnancy is advancing well.Thank you God for that. Please watch over me for the remaining duration.
Yesterday I received some news that had left me feeling conflicted. Every few years or so transfers are carried out and you find yourself moved from one region to another.Am so worried because my partner also works for the same organisation and the transfers could go either way.Oh God am so scared of being left alone or having to move somewhere else and him to some place else.I have no family nearby and I will really need them when the baby comes.I am also feeling bad because some workmates who have people to influence already have letters to areas of their choice.What happens to those of us who know of no one but God to hear our pleas? The areas no one wants to work in are harsh with no hospitals and basic amenities.I fear I may have to resign or leave the baby with my aged mother and its so hurtful.
If we weren't expecting a baby we would work it out somehow,but I have to think of the little one :(

Please pray for us....

Dear Lord, I ask that you work everything for your daughter's favor and comfort concerning her job and her delivery in Jesu name, Amen.