43 replies to this topic

#1 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

Father please help me! May my health return quickly! Thank you Father for your blessings of perfect health and well being, for I know that you will heal me completely and quickly in Jesus name I ask thank you Amen

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

LORD ,WE COME BEFORE YOU THIS DAY ,PRAYING IN JESUS NAME FOR FOR NOWS HEALTH TO RETURN QUICKLY..FATHER ,YOU ARE THE GREAT PHYSCIAN,THANK YOU, BY YOUR STRIPES WE ARE HEALED AND MADE WHOLE..IN JESUS NAME .. MALACHI 4:2 ..FOR YOU WHO FEAR MY NAME,THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL RISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS ,,AND YOU WILL GO FREE,LEEPING WITH JOY LIKE CALVES LET OUT TO PASTURE.. ISAIAH 53:5....HE WAS WOUNDED AND CRUSHED FOR OUR SINS.HE WAS BEATEN THAT WE MIGHT HAVE PEACE..HE WAS WHIPPED,AND WE WERE HEALED !!! BY DEATH CHRIST BROUGHT US LIFE.THROUGH WOUNDEDNESS HE BROUGHT US HEALING ..BY ACCEPTING OUR PUNISHMENT ,HE SET US FREE...

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Dear Lord, How blessed we are to be able to come to You with all our cares + concerns. May we always remember to praise You as well. Please lay Your healing hands on For Now, so she may resume her work as Your servant + in her life. We bless Your holy name, amen.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:59 AM

Father please help me! May my health return quickly! Thank you Father for your blessings of perfect health and well being, for I know that you will heal me completely and quickly in Jesus name I ask thank you Amen

Father I plead the blood of Jesus upon this prayer; and ask that you would bring total healing to this person in everyway needed. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
1st. Peter 2:24
Isaiah 53:5

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,852 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

Father, I claim your Word and trust your healing mercy, grace and healing upon this sister, by Jesus stripes she is healed, cleansed of every trace of illness from her body by the precious blood of Jesus. May she experienced total wholeness, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

#6 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:21 PM

Father: My friend has much on her plate. She has opened her house and is reflecting You. Please bless her life with health and happiness. In Jesus name, Amen

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Precious Heavenly Father:

I lift up For Now to You today. Father, may she be restored to perfect health. Bless her according to her faith. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus mighty name, amen.

#8 Estee

Estee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Dear Lord, I stand in agreement with For Now in prayers this day. Lord, I ask that you release your healing power upon For Now and perfect your healing process speedily in the life of your child this day. Lord, I plead your precious blood over For Now's body, soul and spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

#9 kath

kath

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,504 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

Father i stand in unity and in agreement with all prayers prayed for sister For Now in Jesus Name. Father i ask for mercy and grace for this sister that you will restore and bless her with good, strong health over her entire soul, spirit and body.

Father we acknowledge you are the God of Healer over sister For Now. Father strengthen her whole body with good & strong immune system, let your power of healing flow unto her whole body now, bringing the whole body system in order, strengthen by your words, be restore now in complete healing blessed in favour of your loving kindness that we as a family in Christ rejoice over your great love shown and give you all the glory and praises for healing our precious friends For Now. In Jesus Holy Name i pray. Amen.

#10 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

Father i stand in unity and in agreement with all prayers prayed for sister For Now in Jesus Name. Father i ask for mercy and grace for this sister that you will restore and bless her with good, strong health over her entire soul, spirit and body.

Father we acknowledge you are the God of Healer over sister For Now. Father strengthen her whole body with good & strong immune system, let your power of healing flow unto her whole body now, bringing the whole body system in order, strengthen by your words, be restore now in complete healing blessed in favour of your loving kindness that we as a family in Christ rejoice over your great love shown and give you all the glory and praises for healing our precious friends For Now. In Jesus Holy Name i pray. Amen.

HALLULJAH.TO OUR LORD JESUS ,PRAISE YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ,WHO THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD SETS FREE WILL BE FREE INDEED..LORD WE STAND TOGETHER ,IN ONE ACCORD ,THAT CIRCLE OF LOVE JESUS CHRIST WHO IS KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS ,MIGHTY TO DELIVER ,MIGHTY TO RESTORE ,MIGHTY TO HEAL BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ..WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR THE QUICK HEATH BEING RESTORED BACK TO FORNOW..WE CALL THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ,OUR REDEEMER,OUR SAVIOR AND OUR DELIVER..THANK YOU LAMB OF GOD ,PRISE YOU FOR YOUR HEALING POWER THAT FLOWS THROUGH FORNOW THIS DAY..MAY YOUR PEACE AND CONFORT BE UPON HER ,MAY SHE RISE UP AND BE HEALED & STRONG AGAIN..MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BLESS FORNOW WITH YOUR STRENGTH,COURAGE ,HOPE AND FAITH..ALL THINGS WORK TO THE HONOR AND GLORY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#11 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,212 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

Lord-i ask that For Now be blessed with healing by the stripes you bore for us.

#12 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Lord-i ask that For Now be blessed with healing by the stripes you bore for us.

AMEN ,IN JESUS NAME ..FATHER MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT CONTINUE TO BLESS ,KEEP AND SHINE UPON FORNOW..THANK YOU FOR TOUCHING HER AND KEEPING FORNOW IN YOUR PRECIOUS HEALING HANDS..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#13 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Father THANK YOU ! It is incredible the day I have had! Thank you ! And Father I KNOW that this healing will continue and I will be totally healed quickly! THANK YOU FATHER! These tonight are tears of joy for the wonderful day I have had......knowing that you will continue these great days.... Father what joy .... look Father all that have prayed for me this also brings tears... how Father can one thank enough for the beautiful gift of prayers... Father you know each heart each person bless them more than they could ever imagine. Thank you ALL for your prayers GOD Bless You! Amen

#14 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:26 AM

Father THANK YOU ! It is incredible the day I have had! Thank you ! And Father I KNOW that this healing will continue and I will be totally healed quickly! THANK YOU FATHER!

These tonight are tears of joy for the wonderful day I have had......knowing that you will continue these great days....

Father what joy .... look Father all that have prayed for me this also brings tears... how Father can one thank enough for the beautiful gift of prayers... Father you know each heart each person bless them more than they could ever imagine. Thank you ALL for your prayers GOD Bless You! Amen

AMEN ,LORD MAY YOUR LOVE CONTINUE TO BE UPON FORNOW ..THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD & AWESOME DAYS TO COME ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#15 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,212 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

Lord-I pray you lay your healing hands on For Now-make her whole&complete in you.