28 replies to this topic

#1 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Father: We pray for our country during this season of change. Founded by christian people, yet how far we have strayed. We pray for all our elected officials. Father, speak to hearts and minds that they may lead this country back to You. Pray that elections this year will be for those You have chosen. Father, bring revival to this nation that we may be witness of Your Salvation and Glory to all nations. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,685 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Father:

We pray for our country during this season of change. Founded by christian people, yet how far we have strayed. We pray for all our elected officials. Father, speak to hearts and minds that they may lead this country back to You. Pray that elections this year will be for those You have chosen. Father, bring revival to this nation that we may be witness of Your Salvation and Glory to all nations. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Precious Heavenly Father:

I stand in agreement with this prayer. Matthew 18:19-20. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:02 AM

Father God I pray in agreement with this prayer for this country, and ask that You would draw people to you, and when the election takes place that You would cause Godly people to be elected in leading this country of ours. This I ask in the name of Jesus. amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:49 AM

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW ..TO ALLOW ONLY WHO GODS PLACES IN OFFICE ..TO BRING FORTH A REVIVAL IN AMERICA ..THIS GREAT AND MIGHTY COUNTRY ,THAT WAS BUILT ON GODS WORD AND PROMISES ..TO CONTINUE TO BRING THIS GREAT COUNTRY BACK TO YOUR MIGHTY HAND OF GRACE ,PEACE AND YOUR TRUTH AND WAYS THAT CARRIED US ALL THESE YEARS ..WE PRAY FOR ALL LEADERS IN OFFICE .IN YOUR WORD IT SAYS THEY ARE IN OFFICE BECAUSE YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE ..S WE LIFT UP OUR PRESEDENT OBAMA AND HIS FIRST LADY TO PLACE YOUR ANGELS TO PROTECT AND UPLIFT THEM ..FATHER MAY WE BE FORGIVEN FOR NOT KEEPING YOU ALIVE IN OUR COUNTRY..YOU HAVE BROUGHT PUNISHMENT ,BUT WE BELIEVE YOU CAN AND WILL RESOTRE THIS NATION BACK TO THE HONOR AND GLORY OF GOD THAT OUR FOR FATHERS BELIVED AND BUILT OUR AWESOME AND MIGHTY COUNRTY ON..THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUE HAND OF MERCY UPON THE USA,THANK YOU FOR AS WE HUMBLEM OURSELFS TOGETHER WE STAND ,DEVIDED WE FALL. THROUGH YOUR HAND OF MERCY WE CAN STAND IN YOUR PRESENCE AND DECLARE THIS DAY THAT YOU WILL RESTORE AND REBUILD BACK THIS GREAT COUNTRY WE CALL AMERICA..WE TRUST YOU ,WE PRAISE YOU ,WE ASK FORGIVNESS AND MOVE FORWARD TO THE GREATNESS AND GOODNESS YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR AMERICA..ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LORD JESUS AND OUR FOR FATHERS BEFORE US ..THAT WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF PLENTY..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ,ALL YOU HAVE PROVIDED ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND UPON EACH PERSON IN OFICE ..MAY THEY GIVE YOU ALL GLORY ,HONOR AND PRAISE ..AND REMEMBER THE ROCK FROM WHICH WHICH HAVE TRUSTED ALL THOSE YEARS ..MAY WE PUT YOU ALWAYS FIRST ,MAY WE FALL TO OUR KNEES AND ASK FOR YOUR MERCY ,MAY YOU BE THE CENTER OF OUR COUNTRY..WITH YOU WE ARE MIGHTY ,WITHOUT YOU LORD WE ARE NOTHING ..GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE..GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS YOU TOO ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#5 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Father: May we as a nation humble ourselves and pray for a return to:

In God We Trust

In Jesus name,
Amen

#6 termite

termite

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

I pray the word of the LORD will have free course and be glorified in America and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men. Praise be to the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ.

AMEN

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW ..TO ALLOW ONLY WHO GODS PLACES IN OFFICE ..TO BRING FORTH A REVIVAL IN AMERICA ..THIS GREAT AND MIGHTY COUNTRY ,THAT WAS BUILT ON GODS WORD AND PROMISES ..TO CONTINUE TO BRING THIS GREAT COUNTRY BACK TO YOUR MIGHTY HAND OF GRACE ,PEACE AND YOUR TRUTH AND WAYS THAT CARRIED US ALL THESE YEARS ..WE PRAY FOR ALL LEADERS IN OFFICE .IN YOUR WORD IT SAYS THEY ARE IN OFFICE BECAUSE YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE ..S WE LIFT UP OUR PRESEDENT OBAMA AND HIS FIRST LADY TO PLACE YOUR ANGELS TO PROTECT AND UPLIFT THEM ..FATHER MAY WE BE FORGIVEN FOR NOT KEEPING YOU ALIVE IN OUR COUNTRY..YOU HAVE BROUGHT PUNISHMENT ,BUT WE BELIEVE YOU CAN AND WILL RESOTRE THIS NATION BACK TO THE HONOR AND GLORY OF GOD THAT OUR FOR FATHERS BELIVED AND BUILT OUR AWESOME AND MIGHTY COUNRTY ON..THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUE HAND OF MERCY UPON THE USA,THANK YOU FOR AS WE HUMBLEM OURSELFS TOGETHER WE STAND ,DEVIDED WE FALL. THROUGH YOUR HAND OF MERCY WE CAN STAND IN YOUR PRESENCE AND DECLARE THIS DAY THAT YOU WILL RESTORE AND REBUILD BACK THIS GREAT COUNTRY WE CALL AMERICA..WE TRUST YOU ,WE PRAISE YOU ,WE ASK FORGIVNESS AND MOVE FORWARD TO THE GREATNESS AND GOODNESS YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR AMERICA..ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LORD JESUS AND OUR FOR FATHERS BEFORE US ..THAT WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF PLENTY..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ,ALL YOU HAVE PROVIDED ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND UPON EACH PERSON IN OFICE ..MAY THEY GIVE YOU ALL GLORY ,HONOR AND PRAISE ..AND REMEMBER THE ROCK FROM WHICH WHICH HAVE TRUSTED ALL THOSE YEARS ..MAY WE PUT YOU ALWAYS FIRST ,MAY WE FALL TO OUR KNEES AND ASK FOR YOUR MERCY ,MAY YOU BE THE CENTER OF OUR COUNTRY..WITH YOU WE ARE MIGHTY ,WITHOUT YOU LORD WE ARE NOTHING ..GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE..GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS YOU TOO ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,382 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Jeremiah29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you-plans for welfare&not calamity to give you a future&a hope 12 Then you will call upon me-come&pray to me&I will listen to you 13 And you will&find me when you search for me with all your heart 14 And I will be found by you declares the Lord and I will restore your fortunes-will gather you from all the nations&places I have driven you-and I will bring you back to the place from where I drove you into exile. Lord-I thank you for the promises of your holy word-I pray that all people would turn back to you our first love

#8 SashaRaine

SashaRaine

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Father God I pray that all races will pray for navtive americans/canadians because they are sooooooooooooooo hurt by all of us not caring too much. Pray that they will repent, pray that they will forgive all of you. All churches should request this every sunday. In Jesus' name! Amen! An American Crime (2007) The true story of suburban housewife Gertrude Baniszewski, who kept a teenage girl locked in the basement of her Indiana home during the 1960s.

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Father, give us wisdom and guidance. Keep us, as Christians, from rolling over. Help us to see and know what we need to do. Help us to see and know how we should vote. Let us come out and vote Your will. AMEN

#10 AmadaDeDios

AmadaDeDios

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Father:

We pray for our country during this season of change. Founded by christian people, yet how far we have strayed. We pray for all our elected officials. Father, speak to hearts and minds that they may lead this country back to You. Pray that elections this year will be for those You have chosen. Father, bring revival to this nation that we may be witness of Your Salvation and Glory to all nations. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Oh Father God,
Thank you for holly joy. Father, she is asking for revival for this nation. Oh Father, I stand in agreement.
Oh Father, begin with me, begin with us. I ask that you bring me revival. Bring revival to each and every one of us Father God. Make us bold and courageous, in order that we may begin tiny bits of revival to other people, and in the churches, and that it may spread all over the nations. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you Lord.

#11 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Jeremiah29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you-plans for welfare&not calamity to give you a future&a hope
12 Then you will call upon me-come&pray to me&I will listen to you
13 And you will&find me when you search for me with all your heart
14 And I will be found by you declares the Lord and I will restore your fortunes-will gather you from all the nations&places I have driven you-and I will bring you back to the place from where I drove you into exile.
Lord-I thank you for the promises of your holy word-I pray that all people would turn back to you our first love

AMEN & AMEN..I STAND IN TOTAL AGREEMENT ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME

#12 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Father:

Father God I pray in agreement with this beautiful prayer to You our blessed Father for this country, and the upcoming election, and ask that you bring a mighty sweeping revival to this nation. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#13 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Father: May we as a nation humble ourselves and pray for a return to:

In God We Trust

In Jesus name,
Amen

Oh Lord!
Have Your way.
Bring global revival!
In Jesus name,
Amen

#14 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

Dear Father,

Spread the Word....Spread Jesus

Spread His mighty truth to all Countries

To all seas, mountains and villages in between.

Spread the Word.....Spread Jesus

May His voice be heard throughout all regions

Let this revival start with each of us

Growing into a mighty force of justice for all.

Father, grow us into the nation of people you have planned for us.

In Jesus' name............Amen

#15 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Dear Father,

Spread the Word....Spread Jesus

Spread His mighty truth to all Countries

To all seas, mountains and villages in between.

Spread the Word.....Spread Jesus

May His voice be heard throughout all regions

Let this revival start with each of us

Growing into a mighty force of justice for all.

Father, grow us into the nation of people you have planned for us.

In Jesus' name............Amen

HALLULJAH..WE COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS AWESOME PRAYER FOR ALL THE COUNTRIES,LORD YOU GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS..GLORY TO OUR SAVIOR ..HE CREATED THE ENTIRE EARTH AND ALL PEOPLE IN IT...BLESS AND KEEP ALL OF IN YOUR MIGHTY POWERFUL HANDS..IN JESUS NAME AMEN