4 replies to this topic

#1 sunnyshine

sunnyshine

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:15 AM

Dear Lord please help my family to get through this financial hardship. Yesterday our gas was turned off. Please help us to find our way through this so that we can stay on top of our bills without losing our home. Thank you so much for prayers answered in helping my husband to find a new job. It will be about 6 more weeks before he gets his commision check. Please help us to make it through without having any more utilites turned off. We are eternally grateful for all of your blessings.

#2 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:07 AM

Father, I lift up Sunnyshine and her whole family and ask for your intervention on their finances. Lord you know their hearts and you know their circumstance. Please show them the way. You are an everpresent help in times of trouble. Please show your faithfulness in this situation. In Jesus name, amen.

#3 CathiJuarez

CathiJuarez

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:44 AM

Father GOD, Thank you for Sunnyshine and her family. Thank you for her humbled request for help. Thank you for reminding me in my bible study today that you help those who can't help themselves. Bless, comfort and provide for this faithful family. Thank you and Praise you Father In Jesus Name AMEN

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:17 AM

Father in Jesus name I agree and say AMEN to all the prayers for this child. May your help come sooner than expected Lord because with you everything is POSSIBLE. You are our Saviour and our Redeemer. We trust you and no one else and we believe that help is coming for this family. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray. Amen.

#5 mala

mala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:45 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank You for teaching us to pray. We come to You for Sunnyshine and her family , who is struggling with finances. We ask that You help her quickly, so that they will be on top of bills. Thank you for helping her husband get a jod but god please give them a solution for their finances. Guide them with Your wise council and deliver them from this problem. In Jesus' name we pray! Amen!