375 replies to this topic

#121 HelenS1966

HelenS1966

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Oh Alinam. Can you try and take some comfort in knowing that with mammo, it can be caught early? Perhaps earlier too than your mom and grandmom. They are erring on the side of caution with you hon. I will pray for you Alinam. Sincerely, Suzanne

#122 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Lord-I pray for Shane-that he would be delivered from drug addiction&that he will be saved-draw him unto yourself-show him his need of salvation.

O Lord, I pray along with saved for Shane that he would be delivered from drugg addiction and be restored.Amen

#123 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

Lord-I pray for Shane-that he would be delivered from drug addiction&that he will be saved-draw him unto yourself-show him his need of salvation.

O Lord, I pray along with saved for Shane that he would be delivered from drugg addiction and be restored.Amen

AMEN..THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR SHANE ..OUR SAVIOR HAS HERD OUR PRAYERS AND HE IS DOING SOME AMAZING THINGS IN SHANE'S LIFE RIGHT NOW..THANK YOU PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT .THANK YOU LORD FOR BINDING ADDICTION FROM SHANE ,NEVER TO HINDER NOR CAUSE HIM PAIN..LORD THANK YOU FOR YESTERDAY IS GONE ..SHANE HAS A NEW DAY IN YOU ..WE STAND ON YOUR HOLY WORD AND CLAIM VICTORY OVER SHANE'S LIFE...I KEEP HOPE ,FAITH AND YOUR WORD ON MY LIPS EVERYDAY DAY FOR SHANE..HE HAS BEEN IN REHAB 3 WEEKS AND HE IS DOING GOOD..HIS DOCTOR COMES DAILY,HE HAS COUNCIL,HE HAS HIS BIBLE..EVERYTHING SHANE NEEDS IS RIGHT THERE IN REHAB.....WELL ALL HE NEEDS IS THE MIGHTY POWERFUL HAND OF GOD TO CONTINUE TO FILL HIS HERAT ,MIND AND SOUL WITH HIS TRUTH....I PRAY FOR THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE UPON SHANE ..I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OVER HIS LIFE ..SHANE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME..WHEN THE LORD JESUS SHINES DOWN ON YOU ,THERES NOTHING OUR LORD CAN'T REMOVE FROM OUR LIVES OR DO..SHANE WE BLESS YOU..TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER..PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME ..HALLULJAH TO THE KING OF KINGS ..HE IS ALPHA AND OMEGA..THE BEGGING AND THE END. IN JESUS NAME

#124 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

THANK YOU FATHER GOD ,THANK YOU FOR THE REHAB SHANE IS IN ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING AND KIND HAND UPON SHANE ..GIVE HIM STRENGTH ,COURAGE AND HOPE THAT HE CAN BE FREE THROUGH YOUR HAND OF HEALING UPON HIS LIFE..THANK YOU FOR THE NAME OF JESUS ,THANK YOU FOR THE POWER OF PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO NEED YOU LORD JESUS,YOU LORD ARE ALSO WITH US ..MAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT CONTINUE TO BE UPON SHANE TO DELIVER AND SEVER ALL ADDICTION THAT HAS TRYED TO DESTORY HIM ..THANK YOU LORD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ,PRAISE YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ..THANK YOU FATHER, DOROTHY TOOK SHANE HIS BIBLE TO READ..FATHER YOUR WAYS ARE PERFECT,YOUR TIMING IS RIGHT ,WE SERVE A GOD WHO HEARS HIS CHILDREN AND COMES QUICKLY TO ANSWER IN THERE TIME OF NEED..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#125 Darlong

Darlong

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

Lord, we pray for Shane. Deliver him from all his bad habits. Help him quit all the things that is not pleasing to you. Give him a new life, Lord so that he can serve you better when he gets well. And help him follow You and walk along with You throughout his life. In Jesus name. Amen.

#126 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

Lord, we pray for Shane. Deliver him from all his bad habits. Help him quit all the things that is not pleasing to you. Give him a new life, Lord so that he can serve you better when he gets well. And help him follow You and walk along with You throughout his life. In Jesus name. Amen.

AMEN..THANK YOU VERY MUCH..LORD AS WE CONTINUE TO LIFT SHANE TO YOU ..FILL HIM WITH YOUR GRACE AND MERCY TO..TO YOU LORD WE GIVE YOU ALL GLORY AND PRAISE ..YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME AND GRACIOUS ,LOVEING GOD...THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR AMAZING HAND UPON SHANE THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY FORWARD..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#127 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift up Shane and his family to You today. Father, thank You that he is in re-hab. May everyone involved in his care be a beacon of light for him. May they be encouragers and give him the tools to overcome this addiction for good. Thank You for his family and the love they show for Shane. May he gain strength from this loving family. Thank You for all You have done so far. Father, we praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#128 ebbyess123

ebbyess123

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Heavenly father, i come to you in pray for Shane. He has lost his way in this world, and has turned to a dangerous path. I pray you lead and guide him back into the correct path. I also pray that you take the desire and the need for drugs away from him. I ask that you remove it permantely and quickly AMEN

#129 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

PRAISE YOU PRECIOUS SAVIOR YOU HAVE REDEEMED SHANE FROM THIS WORLD..BECAUE OF YOUR SALVATION SHANE IS FREE IN MIND ,BODY AND HIS SPIRIT ..THANK YOU FATHER FOR REHAB ,THANK YOU FOR TAKING SHANE OUT OF THE MERK AND MIRE PLACING HIS FEET ON SOLID FIRM GROUND..THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE MERICAL IN SHANE'S LIFE ..THANK YOU FOR HE HAS BEEN CLEAN IN REHAB FOR OVER A MONTH.THANK YOU LORD FOR WHEN WE PRAYED IN JESUS NAME YOU CAME QUICKLY ,YOU HAVE REDEEMED SHANE AND FREE HIM FROM THIS WORLD..PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANGELS AND WARRIORS THAT ENCAMP AROUND SHANE ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON SHANE ..THANK YOU FOR THE POWER OF JESUS THAT RAISED PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD,WHOM PARTED THE RED SEA,WHO SET HIS PEOPLE FREE..THAT'S MY FATHER ..I BELIEVE ,I GIVE THANKS ,I TRUST YOU LORD WITH ALL MY HEART..I REST ON YOUR PROMISES .WE CAN ASK ANYTHING IN JESUS NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL AND IT SHALL BE DONE ..OH HALLULJAH TO OUR LORD JESUS ..YOU ARE ABLE ,YOU ARE MIGHTY ,YOU ARE AMAZING AND AWESOME ..I GIVE YOU ALL PRAISE FOR THE MIGHTY WONDERFUL THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR SHANE ..ALL GLORY BELONGS TO YOU ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#130 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

DEAR LORD JESUS ,I THANK THIS MORING FOR THE AWESOME AND MIGHTY THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR SHANE ..THANK YOU FOR HIS SALVATION,THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON HIM..OH HOW I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ..I WORSHIP AND HONOR YOU FATHER GOD ..I'M SO GRACIOUS ,I'M SO BLESSED IN KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU LOVE SHANE YOU HAVE HIM PLACED RIGHT WHERE HE IS MENT TO BE ..THANK YOU FOR REHAB,THANK YOU FOR THE CAREGIVERS ,DOCTORS AND COUNCIL ...I TRUST YOU FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF ADDICTION,NEVER TO HINDER AND HURT SHANE AGAIN.WHO THE SON OF GOD SETS FREE WILL BE FREE.GLORY GLORY TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY..OH HOW I PRAISE AND THANK YOU FOR SHANE ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#131 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

Precious Heavenly Father: I lift up Shane to You today. Father, thank You for the honor of praying for this man. Thank You that he entered rehab willingly. May he have the determination to remain drug free for the rest of his life. May his doctors and counselors guide him. Father, may we pray unceasing for Shane and his family. We are so appreciative of all You have done so far. We praise You and we thank You. In Jesus precious name, amen.

#132 jaltrustingod

jaltrustingod

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

LORD ,FATHER GOD WE CALL TO YOU BEHALF OF SHANE,YOU SAID YOU WILL MAKE A WAY FOR OUR FAMILY,LORD I STAND ON YOUR WORD ,FATHER RESUCE SHANE ,DELIVER HIM THIS DAY..SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN...HE IS DOING DRUGS AGAIN..PLEASE PW FAMILY PRAY FOR SHANE.....IN JESUS NAME

Lord, dear heavenly Father your child Shane is in this situation and his family is concerned for him. Lord please intercede and meet him in his low place and lift him up!
in Jesus name Amen

#133 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Father God ,Thank you for the praise report from my sister Dorothy..Shane has been in rehab for 6 weeks now..6 weeks clean of drugs..Dorothy had taken his bible to him which he has been reading ..this is such a beauitful blessing to hear this day ..we have stood here on pw and alot of prayers of family and friends..oh the power of prayer is mighty in the beaking down strongholds and allowing gods children and freedom..our lord promises are big and great...and i see Shane free and saving lives for our savior..thank you precious savior .holy holy lamb of god..we know that Shane has to stay in rehab for a wahile..but this is good and gods plan..at first they didn't have a room for him ..he stayed in a little room for one week..so the lord opened a room and this is state funded so all cost is paid for..after some months he can get work and pay but for know the first 8 weeks he can't have anyone visit..my sister can drop of books ,tapes .letters and so forth ..thats it...so please continue to pray that this will be life changing ..after all is completed ..Shane desire is to join the United State Air Force or Marines..I wanted to give a praise and report on my nephew..god is working all out for shanes good and his glory.we servesuch a gracious and loving god.in Jesus name amen

#134 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Father, thank you for what you have done and are continuing to do in Shane's life. Thank you for allowing us to witness this changed man. Praying for continued support, healing and love in Shanes' life, under the power and direction of Jesus Christ......Amen :)

#135 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

THANK YOU PRECIOUS SAVIOR ..OH HOW I THANK YOU..YOU ARE MIGHTY TO RESTORE ,MIGHTY TO DESTORY THE ENEMY!! ..ALLPOWERFUL MERICFUL HOLY LAMB OF GOD..THANK YOU FOR THE MERICALS YOU ARE DOING DAILY IN MY NEPHEW SHANE'S LIFE...I PRIASE YOUR HOLY NAME ..I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND OF MERCY AND GRACE..YOU HAVE BEEN SO FAITHFUL AND KIND LORD ...AND I THANK YOU......IN JESUS NAME AMEN