27 replies to this topic

#16 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,349 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

FATHER GOD ,THANK YOU FOR RAINBOWGIRLS MOTHER ,MAY SHE FILL YOUR HOLY SPIRIT THIS DAY..MAY SHE HAVE YOUR COMFORT AND PEACE ..WE PRAY FOR YOUR HAND OF LOVE TO BRING HAPPINESS & JOY TO HER SPIRIT TODAY..THANK YOU FATHER GOD ,PRAISE YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

amen and amen.

#17 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

FATHER GOD ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE FOR RAINBOWGIRLS MOTHER .MAY YOU CONTINUE TO UPHOLD HER IN YOUR LOVING ARMS .MAY YOU GIVE MOTHER PEACE AND REST IN YOUR AMAZING ENBRACE ..TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#18 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

God In Heaven-Remove all fear&anger in Barbara's life-may she be more loving&kind thru the presence of your holy spirit.

#19 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

Yes Father, may she be filled with your presence, when she says Yes to you. Touch her today Lord and make her mindful of cutting remarks to her own daughter that are heart felt and hurtful. Father, when her mind is quiet, replace fear of the future and worry with hope of Heaven and peace. This is a daughter's prayer in Jesus' name.............Amen

#20 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,349 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yes Father, may she be filled with your presence, when she says Yes to you. Touch her today Lord and make her mindful of cutting remarks to her own daughter that are heart felt and hurtful. Father, when her mind is quiet, replace fear of the future and worry with hope of Heaven and peace. This is a daughter's prayer in Jesus' name.............Amen

amen and amen.

#21 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,242 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

God, I pray for salvation and healing for Rainbowgirl's mother. I pray that You will soften her heart. I pray that she will be kind and tender to Rainbowgirl. Give Rainbowgirl and her sister wisdom and strength to know how to interact with her. I pray for long life for Rainbowgirl and her mother. I pray for salvation for all of Rainbowgirl's relatives. Please manifest Your will in all areas of Rainbowgirl's life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dear Lord, Please bless the relationship between this mother + daughter. May each consider her words carefully before speaking. May the mom discern how hurtful it is to verbally flay her own daughter. A parent's love should always be unconditional. Any admonishing or exhortation should be done w/o being judgmental. May this situation bring glory to You. We bless Your holy name, amen.

#23 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Lord-I bring Barbara before your throne of grace-may she see how hurtful her actions are to her daughters-may she see her need od salvation because wioth out you as saviour she goes to a christless eternity.

#24 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,242 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

God, I pray that Barbara has a true relationship with Jesus as her Lord and Savior. I pray that she will have a sweet and gentle disposition. I pray for good health for her - her heart, her memory, her lungs, and her entire body. I thank You for Rainbowgirl and her sister's love and care for their mother. Please direct them on how to best care for Barbara. In Jesus' name, amen.

#25 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

Father God, I lift up my mom, Barbara to you for your loving care. She needs you Lord. Her health is not the best. I pray that you touch her in her heart of hearts to save her. In her quiet times, make yourself known to her. I'm sorry Lord for being selfish, I just want to know that she will be going to Heaven. Praying for salvation in Jesus' name...........Amen

#26 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Father God, I lift up my mom, Barbara to you for your loving care. She needs you Lord. Her health is not the best. I pray that you touch her in her heart of hearts to save her. In her quiet times, make yourself known to her. I'm sorry Lord for being selfish, I just want to know that she will be going to Heaven. Praying for salvation in Jesus' name...........Amen

I KNOW JUST THE WAY YOU FILL,I ALSO WANT TO KNOW MY FAMILY IS GOING TO HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM..LORD AS WE SEEK YOU ,WE HAVE THE ASSURANCE OF YOUR LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE ,AND OUR FAMILYS ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US AND TO YOU LORD PLEASE SAVE THEM ..LORD WE WANT THAT PEACE AND COMFORT IN KNOWING THEY ARE IN HEAVENLY PLACES WHEN THEY PART THIS EARTH..LORD I ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT YOU WILL SAVE R.B.G MOTHER ,MAY BARBARA OPEN HER HEART AND BE SAVED...TO GOD BE THE GLORY..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#27 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

How can desiring the salvation of your mom be 'selfish'??! My dad got saved on his 'death' bed, glory to God. The day before my dad passed away, I was asking the Lord about my dad. He gave me the story of the man who was called to follow Yeshua, yet the man wanted to go bury his dad first. I asked the Lord about this (I'd read it many times) but this time, I asked the Lord about it and He showed me this man had seen the miracles of the dead being raised, yet did not ask life for his dad. So I did. I asked 'life' for my dad. Lord, I ask you 'life' for my dad. And from all accounts of those present, my dad got saved before he passed. So also can be for your mom.
You are not selfish, rainbowgirl. You are a loving daughter who desires the best for her mom, for this God is pleased with you and if you look at it in a different 'light' God has placed that desire to have your mom saved on your heart...so it can't be selfish!
Father God, thank you for Barbara and for your desire for her to be saved. O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead Barbara; let them bring Barbara unto your holy hill and to Your tabernacles and to life and life abundantly. In Yeshua's name. Amen.

#28 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Dear Lord, Please comfort rainbowgirl + help her deal with this difficult situation. If her mother has not turned to You, please help her do so soon. May the mom be able to admit she needs help, + may the doctors be able to see it. Eventually she will not be able to hide her mental decline. May a spirit of peace fill their home. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.