11 replies to this topic

#1 mygirls

mygirls

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:13 PM

Please pray for my wife Karen and daughter Elizabeth,for their hearts i have broken.after 20 years of marriage they left me because i they couldnt take it no more,i am bi polar,i was off my medication,and things got worst.i am on my medication again,going to church and counselin.i never knew how much my life was complete when they were around.i love them both with all my heart. i pray that they will accept me in their hearts again.please let them see that i am a different person and never ment no harm.i want them to be happy even if that means being without me.please Jesus give me a second chance i dont want a moment to go by without me telling them haw much i love them.!! they mean the world to me.please God answer my prayers,i know there is a resolution,mend their broken hearts . in Jesus name Amen.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:18 PM

Lord-I commit this family to you for healing&restoration.

#3 dkny.forgiveme

dkny.forgiveme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:25 PM

My Lord- I uplift this brother in prayer. You are a forgiving God. Shine Your light into the corners of this brothers heart. Perfect, strengthen and settle this brother. Lord I pray for his wife and daughter, soften their hearts and let them find it in their heart to forgive this brother. God I ask Your arms to cover this brother during this storm and show him he is still Your child and You are still in control. Amen

#4 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:18 PM

Father, show this man that you love him. You are a God of second chances and I ask that you have mercy on him and give him one. Bring back his family and heal there hearts. Allow them to see the love he has for them and let them except it. Heal this man of his condition and sow his marriage back together with your holiness. I believe to see great healing in this mans life and I ask all these things in Jesus name, amen!!!

#5 Edwin Vogt

Edwin Vogt

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

Your condition of being manic depressive was not the only reason for your loved ones to leave you. You said that you were off medication. Why? And if you are restored to the point where you feel forgiveness is needed, then contact them and express your sorrow and repentance to them. But allow them time to see real healing in the process and not a repeat performance of what it was in the past.Are any of you saved in accordance to the Bible?Did you know that the only prayer God hears is the prayer of the heart opening itself to the salvation of the Lord: God be merciful to me a sinner!That is the plea that the Christ of Calvary bends His ear to and responds to.If you are of that position where you know not the saving grace of God through the atoning work of the cross, bow your head humbly now and ask Jesus to come into your life and heart.He will do it instantly. And He will settle the disturbance that is a physical problem with you.If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature! Take God's promise by faith.Do it now and know the unutterable joy of perfect peace, I pray in His Name, Amen!

#6 mygirls

mygirls

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:43 AM

Your condition of being manic depressive was not the only reason for your loved ones to leave you. You said that you were off medication. Why? And if you are restored to the point where you feel forgiveness is needed, then contact them and express your sorrow and repentance to them. But allow them time to see real healing in the process and not a repeat performance of what it was in the past.Are any of you saved in accordance to the Bible?Did you know that the only prayer God hears is the prayer of the heart opening itself to the salvation of the Lord: God be merciful to me a sinner!That is the plea that the Christ of Calvary bends His ear to and responds to.If you are of that position where you know not the saving grace of God through the atoning work of the cross, bow your head humbly now and ask Jesus to come into your life and heart.He will do it instantly. And He will settle the disturbance that is a physical problem with you.If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature! Take God's promise by faith.Do it now and know the unutterable joy of perfect peace, I pray in His Name, Amen!

can u please show me how to pray!!!!

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:26 PM

Dear mygirls. Your post here was a prayer to God. You asked Him to let your wife and daughter see the change in you and to know you love them. You told God what was in your heart. Those are the best prayers, the ones from your heart. Ask Jesus to enter your heart, to befriend you, to be your saviour and trust in Him. He will hear your prayers, He hears even the smallest whisper you make, the longing in your heart for forgiveness and your family to reunite. Even when we don't feel we know how to pray to Him, He is listening to us. Just tell Him what is in your heart and let Him enter there. Dear Heavenly Father, please bless this man. Help him to remember to stay on his meds even if he is feeling better, Help him to find the right words to say when he speaks to his family. Let them see the change in him and grant him another chance. Help them to forgive him and for him to forgive himself. Lead him even closer to You. In Jesus name Amen

#8 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:29 PM

lord God give this man his family again ! hear his cries for forgiveness and he is sorry lord GOD so if it be your will let this family be restored by your loving . have mercy on him and by grace give him a restored loving family ! in Jesus's name , amen . / John

#9 godschild25

godschild25

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

Lord i left this family up to you please let your will be done in this situation.Please heal the hurt that this family is feeling.Amen

#10 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Thank you Y'shua wrap your arms of love around him and his family clear his mind You know Y''shua [Jesus] died for you he hears your prayer,how do I know well he heard me ! Don't be bothered with anything other than getting to know Y'shua his way see the word of God says if you love Y'shua and believe he came from God your loved by the father. Bro my heart goes out to you for my walk has been similar to yours and guess what he heard my cry and I can't say it was bipolar or anything but my weakness [then] 27 years is a long time to be married and then well praise God thank you Y'shua broken it does get better though it was hard believe me God is GOOD Yeaaaaah When our second eldest son went to be with Y'shua I never thought it would get harder but it did you know it may be hard to see now however there is someone worse of there is keep your love strong towards your daughter trust God with your wife don't tell her you have changed let her see for if you truly seek Y'shua he will dwell with you amen. As for praying start with the lords prayer then talk to Y'shua be honest for he knows all things. Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. Mat 6:13 And bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. Mat 6:13 And bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Be blessed Be a blessing All Glory Honor Praise to you Lord God Amen :D :)

#11 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

mygirls has not been active since April 2007 ......... please do not dredge up old posts as there are plenty of current needs to pray for.

Thank you.
Mike4Hope
PW Moderator

#12 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

Lord, may your gift of forgiveness, and infinite patience, be manifested. May, words of hurt, anger, and sorrow be forgotten,(it will not bear fruit) and only the glorious and beautiful will be remembered. Let this family be in turmoil no more. I ask there be everlasting peace and understanding. O' Lord please let it be so in your name Jesus Christ. Amen.