12 replies to this topic

#1 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 03:32 PM

I need to get rid of the spirit of insecurity in my recently renewed relationship. God has brought us back together but there is still alot of emotional healing needed. Please help us father!!!

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:43 PM

Heavenly Father please take any feeling of insecurity from this person and give this person peace, wisdom, and show this person you will work everything out for what is best for him, and help him to give you all his worries and cares. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#3 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

Lord bring healing and love to this couple. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

Dear Beloved, Praise God that HE has restored your relationship with your girlfriend again! Bless your heart, I have been aware through your prayer requests in the past of your struggles with this relationship. Listen my friend, look not at or within yourself of problems that your facing now. Satan is trying to attack your mind now, in hopes that He will again some how break this relationship up again with your girlfriend. Instead, keep your focus on GOD. Keep your eyes and mind on Jesus, my friend. Give your insecurities over to HIM, and HE will take care of it. Every day, think of the wonderful blessing that God has done for you. Remember, let our Lord be the ultimate Love of your life. He'll deal with this insecurity issue. Just say, "Jesus I give you my insecurities. I lay it in your hands. Take it, and make me whole again." To pray a simple prayer like that, and come before Him with simple child-like faith, is sometimes really all we need to receive healing. Be very careful of what thoughts you think- the mind is the gateway where the enemy attacks. Take Every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

#5 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:49 PM

Father, we pray for his request for help in relationships. Bring a resolve for strong fellowship with other believers. Shape his relationships around the cross and complete the circle. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:13 PM

Dear Lord: I pray as this one casts all of his cares upon you that he receives the emotional and spiritual healing that is needed. With you Lord, ALL things are possible. I praise you for the restoration of this mans mind, will and emotions. AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,523 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

Father, I lift the relationship of this couple to You in Jesus' name. Thank You O God for turning this man back to You and trusting You to fill him with Your grace. May Your light shine upon his face O Lord and cause him to feel Your presence. When he feels insecure, let him call upon You, and You will answer him. Thank You, Lord, for Your protection upon this person. May he be guided by the power of Your Holy Spirit in whatever things he does and plan. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

Please, please keep praying for me and my insecurities; I am to the point that i don't even want her talking to other guys or being around them. I am afraid that I am going to drive her away because of this behavior. I really need help; i am having problems trusting again since i was so deeply hurt about 4mons ago. God please take away all the pain that is trying to destroy what you have renewed; I want you to take it because i can't deal with it alone. Bless our relationship!!!! Thanks for all who even take the time to read this!!!!

#9 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:36 PM

Father, help him maintain a wholesome relationship and really get to the heart of the matter with his insecurities. May he not fear what is meant to be good, as light cannot dwell with darkness, and darkness cannot dwell with light. Heal him. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#10 peanut butter

peanut butter

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

Father ...bless this relationship in Jesus name Amen

#11 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:06 PM

I am not feeling so well right now. My girlfriend is very moody and on anti-depressants. It realy effects our relationship b/c I get upset alot when she acts weird. Sometimes it feels like she doesn't want anything to do with me and then other times she is really happy and all about me. I just can't deal with the mood swings. PLEASE God do not let the enemy try and destroy us with these feelings and emotional issues. If you are willing, which I believe you are, heal her from this evil spirit right now!! I ask it all in Jesus name, amen!!!

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:38 AM

Father, You have taught us that jealousy and envy come from pride. In Jesus' name I command the spirit of envy and jealousy to leave this person and never return. Thank You, Lord. Father, with the help of Your Holy Spirit and through Your strength, this man will be able to conquer pride of life and the lusts of the flesh. Lord, it is only the kindness and love of Your Son that enables him to find freedom from jealousy and the feeling of insecure, it is not through works of righteousness that he has done. Lord, help this couple to love one another. Help them to remember that love is patient and kind, love never envies or control. Forgive them Lord, for being jealous, insecure, controlling and unkind to one another and to You. Help them both to determine in their hearts, by faith in You, to walk in freedom from jealousy, insecure, depressed, and envy. Keep both of them from falling into its ungodly snare. Thank You, Lord, for guiding this couple to have healthy, good caring relationship with one another and with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#13 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

I am still praying