4 replies to this topic

#1 AJSchulman

AJSchulman

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

Dear Lord, Me and my eldest son Brent have been separated from our Family, Natasha and Jesse. I have asked for prayers for us and have seen Natasha a few times since, Thank you for granting me this. I know Natasha is hurting at the moment and pray that the hurt is replaced with the undying love she has for me and Brent. I have prayed every night for our reconciliation and ask of you to give us your blessing of eternal love. I pray that you can mend all the personal issues Natasha has and assist us with healing her. I know with your love and guidance we will get back together. i have spoken to her about moving back together but she needs time to heal, please assist her with this. I also pray that you keep Jesse safe in your arms through this dark period. Please help me get my family back. Amen, Your Child Aaron. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS SITUATION AS THE MORE PRAYERS THE STRONGER THE MIRACLE!

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

Father God, I pray for Your Holy Spirit's Love to enter each person's heart in this family, and help restore this family back together again. I pray for all hurts, pains, anger, bitterness, jealousy, and unforgiveness, to disappear in everyone's heart in this family, and God I pray for healing, love, peace, and harmony in their hearts and toward each other. God, thank you for restoring and healing this family, and we give You praise, Father, in Jesus name, Amen.

#3 SashaRaine

SashaRaine

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

Dear Lord,

Me and my eldest son Brent have been separated from our Family, Natasha and Jesse.
I have asked for prayers for us and have seen Natasha a few times since, Thank you for granting me this.

I know Natasha is hurting at the moment and pray that the hurt is replaced with the undying love she has for me and Brent.

I have prayed every night for our reconciliation and ask of you to give us your blessing of eternal love.

I pray that you can mend all the personal issues Natasha has and assist us with healing her.

I know with your love and guidance we will get back together.

i have spoken to her about moving back together but she needs time to heal, please assist her with this.

I also pray that you keep Jesse safe in your arms through this dark period.

Please help me get my family back.

Amen,

Your Child Aaron.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS SITUATION AS THE MORE PRAYERS THE STRONGER THE MIRACLE!

God Our God

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

#4 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Amen Father, in Jesus' name may this good be done.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

Lord return this family to each other, in Jesus Name. Amen.