5 replies to this topic

#1 rwright

rwright

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:06 AM

My husband Anthony Wright had a thyroid condition that made him violent & angry all the time. I felt like I had no choice but to leave with our 2 kids that are 4 & 6. I came home after a month but nothing changed. I left again for seven months and asked him to go to the Dr before we would come home. He wasn't rational and refused. He gave up and met someone and Moved in with her for a few months (samantha). He is home now for the past 4 months but he has been talking about leaving again. He says he wants to be alone but I think he has feelings for this girl. She calls him and wants him back even though she knows he is with his family. Please pray that he will understand why I left and won't be angry anymore. Please pray that this girl will go away and their feelings for each other will go away too so that we can work everything out and be a happy family again. I have been with him since softmore year in high school (13 years) and love him unconditionally beyond belief. He admits that he loves me but is angry at me and his feelings are not the same but hes not sure in what way I think his feelings are all confused since he been with another girl. Please pray that he will stay and his feelings will be stronger for me and the kids.

#2 tatty

tatty

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:02 AM

father i pray in the name of jesus that you will touch the heart of rwright husband to return fully to his wife.cause his feelings for samantha to die and heal him.father i also pray that you will cause him to know you in jesus name i pray. amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:51 AM

Heavenly Father please heal this marriage and bring this marriage back together with a closeness like they had from the start. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#4 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:25 PM

Father, I beg and plead that you heal everything that is in need in this situation and take out all the things that are not from you!! For with God "ALL" things are possible!!! I ask it in the mighty name of Jesus, amen!!!

#5 sabrina26

sabrina26

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:58 PM

Father, Please help this family, I ask that you please heal all the wounds that are in their hearts right now. Lord, I ask for guidance for this husband & wife. Let it be your will its always the right and safe one. Amen

#6 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:41 AM

Father,
Please help this family, I ask that you please heal all the wounds that are in their hearts right now. Lord, I ask for guidance for this husband & wife. Let it be your will its always the right and safe one. Amen

Lord i pray for the healing on this man from the disease that affects his mind and physical well-being, please bind up the spirits of darkness that have (temproray) control over this family, bind up the spirits that are tempting and luring this girl to him. I pray for peace, Father over this family, and ask you to restore it to the marriage you intend it to be. Amen.