6 replies to this topic

#1 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:28 PM

This may sound selfish, but I often feel very lonely, and have prayed for almost 5 years for a husband. I pray in Jesus name for someone to love and who will love me back, and become my soul-mate, and husband. Amen.

#2 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:29 PM

Dear Creator, We thank You for finding Wendy a loving, supportive, and supportive man who love and honour her for that whom she truly is, a blessed and loved daughter of You. Thank You for clearly guiding Wendy and her beloved to find one another. Thank You for sending an army of romance angels (yes, there is a band of angels who assist in matters of the heart :lol: ) to oversee Wendy' love life. To the Glory of Your Most Hallowed Name Father we thank You. Amen.

#3 punkdrummer55

punkdrummer55

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:57 PM

Father, you are the author of love and with you "ALL" things are possible!!! I beg you to have mercy on this women and send her the love of her life that you have prepared for her!!! I ask it in Jesus name, amen!!!

#4 favored

favored

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:46 PM

FATHER, I stand in agreement with these prayers that this women will be found by the man YOU have intended for her before the beginning of time. While she waits, LORD help her to find her completeness in YOU so that she will be an asset to her future husband. In YOUR son's Jesus name I pray, AMEN! Thank GOD!!

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:35 AM

Lord- I pray that you send someone special into Wendy's life who will be there just for her. :)

#6 Jama Ka Sjadu

Jama Ka Sjadu

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

Father, we thank-you in advance for Wendy's husband. I believe that although she has been praying for a husband for years, your ways are not our ways and you alone Father has got her best interest at heart. Give her more faith Lord to pray even more for that soulmate. We thank-you in advance Lord for your provision in this supplication.AMEN

#7 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:35 PM

LORD WENDY NEEDS YOU TO BRING THE MAN YOU WANT FOR HER TO COME INTO HER LIFE AND BE A MAN THAT WANTS A LIFE WITH HER AND WILL BE IN LOVE WITH HER AND HE WILL WANT TO BE HER MAN IN GOOD AND SAD TIMES . LORD BRING THIS MAN INTO HER LIFE NOW ! IF IT BE YOUR WILL DEAR LORD , IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN . / John