42 replies to this topic

#31 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:18 PM

THANK YOU Y'SHUA  I decree warring angels to surround Mike taking back every word sown by every unclean weak demonic spirit proclaiming all authority power and might is given to Mike through Y'shua shutting every door opened by Mike {unkowingly} taking every bit of stolen authority from every unclean spirit around Mike's soul Trailblazer light Mike on fire for Y'shua every unclean word spoken into any life I ask to be pulled out by the root Aquatha pour water that flows from the throne of God over Mike and every person affected by weak counterfit pathetic demonic spirits

Open Mikes eyes heart to your mighty all consuming LOVE Bless him fill Mike to overflowing with your presence wash all concerned with your blood let everything meant for evil turn out for your Glory Y'shua amen :D  ;) 

Mat_28:18  And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority is given to Me in Heaven and in earth.

All Glory Honour Praise Thanks, Power is your's Y'shua amen amen 

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

Dear Lord,

We praise You that Your Spirit intercedes for us when we have no words or way to express our grief, concerns, or needs. It is especially hard when trials have gone on as long as this one has.

We know that You can bring good out of the worst situation, + this certainly qualifies as a terrible one. May Dawna's daughter remain steadfast in her faith + reliance on You regardless of how horribly she's being treated by Mike + his family. Shield the kids from adopting the same patterns of behavior, + give them great insight, discernment, wisdom, + compassion for their mom + what she's going thru. May they never believe that it is good or right to treat someone so abusively, + may they support + love their mom. Allow them to escape the abuse.

Only You can change Mike's hardened heart. May he submit to You before it's too late.

In Your precious name, amen.

#33 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:24 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I thank You for the many prayer warriors that continue to lift up this situation to Your holy throne of grace.  If not for their prayers and Your intervention, our situation could be lots worse.  

I pray that the boys would be allowed to love their mother openly and without fear of being hurt emotionally or physically.  Thank You that their mother has such compassion, that she realizes some of the things they say to her are things they have heard and she continues to love them anyway.  I pray for the oldest son.  That he would find it in his heart to build a relationship with his mom.  

Father, we thank You for Your many miracles and for the ones to come.  We know that You are working in Your time frame to bring about Your Will.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  We plead the Blood of Jesus over this and every prayer offered up on behalf of these families.  

amen and amen.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:33 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You have done in this situation. We know that even the worst circumstances can end up glorifying You because You can turn the most horrible evil into good.

These boys surely know deep down that their father's behavior is wrong. They have been conditioned to behave in a certain way bc they likely fear his wrath. This conditioning causes a pattern of behavior to form. I saw this happening when A was young-she started badmouthing me in front of her father bc she knew it would please him. There are echoes of what he did even now in my relationship with her, even after divorcing when she was 8.

Please put people in the boys' + their mom's life to strengthen them, support them, comfort them, teach them + heal them. May this situation turn around completely so the boys can love their mom openly.

May Mike + his parents realize what they're doing + repent of it + change. May they seek everyone's forgiveness before their hearts become irrevocably hardened.

#35 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

I continue to thank You for Your intervention through the years.  Things could be so much worse had You not done so.  Thank You that things appear to be getting a bit easier.  The boys see their mom in a different light; not one they have been told, but what they see with their own eyes.  They see that she is a caring individual and  has a profession that they boys can be proud of.  As they grow older, it is much harder for them to be lied to when they can see with their own eyes that they are being lied to.  Your ways are wonderous and amazing.  May the kids continue to joyously accept their mom and may no-one interfere with their relationship.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the boys are learning to discern the truth + their mom has been able to patiently endure so much. Bless everyone involved, + esp. protect these boys from emotional/spiritual/physical harm. May they learn to trust fully in You + may this tragedy end up giving them great faith.

Convict Mike + his family of the wrongs they have committed + the need to repent + seek forgiveness. May they realize the damage they have been doing to the boys + seek to change. May they cease all bad behavior.

#37 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

Thank You for all You have done and all you continue to do in all of our lives.  Father, I continue to pray for Mike and his family.  Sometimes I don't know what to pray for, but you know my heart.  I would just ask that the callous over their hearts would be removed.  May they reject the anger and bitterness they have held onto for so many years.  May compassion take over where there is just resentment.  I must confess, I don't understand their hatred of my child.  It seems they were given everything when they got custody of the kids.  Most people can get over their anger but it is many years down the line and nothing has changed.  In a few short years, this will be over.  The kids will be grown.  You have helped us to persevere.  

May the boys think for themselves.  May they seek to know their mom and not just blindly go with what they have been told.  Guide them, Father.  Heap great blessings on these children.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Dear Lord,

May the eyes of these kids be fully open not only to You, but to their father's bitterness, anger, resentment, controlling nature, + irrational hatred of their mother. May they see their mom for the kind of person she is, + love her wholeheartedly. May they not be afraid to show their love for her, + may Mike + his family be restrained from doing them further harm.

Kids really are more aware of what is really going on than we realize. That has been the case with my daughter. Nevertheless, they struggle against the push-pull that comes with having a parent like Mike.

Surround the kids with supernatural protection. Give them wisdom, discernment, + clarity of vision.

Cont. to help Dawna, her daughter, + all other victimized parties persevere thru this long ordeal. Give them peace + help them to let go of any emotion that hinders their spiritual health.

#39 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

I thank You for the prayer warriors that continue to join me as I lift our families up to Your holy throne of grace. Father, thank You for Your intervention.  Without Your help, things could be so much worse.  Thank You for my daughter's resilience in the face of what she has endured for so many years.  She could not do this without You.  

I pray for the kids.  May they not be forced to choose between their mother and father.  May they be allowed to love both openly.  Guide them as they grow and mature.  Help them to understand Your word and how to apply it to their daily lives.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#40 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

I continue to pray for our situation, though it seems dire.  I understand that things could be so much worse if we were not praying.  Two of the kids have turned against their mother.  I simply don't understand why children are cultivated to hate the person that carried them and loved them even before they were born.  Still, we ask for blessings for those that are doing this.  Only You can change their thought process and You will, in Your own time.  Thank You that this is almost over.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#41 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

Dear Lord,

It's so sad that there are people who want to turn their own children away from their mother. I dealt with it in my marriage + it took a long time before things got better. Dawna's daughter's case is worse, though.

We know You are monitoring every moment of these relationships. These kids likely feel a need to please their father + end up doing what he wants (turn away from their mom) bc he makes their lives miserable if they don't. Plus it becomes a conditioned reflex + an attitude that's buried in their subconscious. But You can heal all this.

On some level, these kids know their dad is a monster. Maybe when they turn 18 or attend college they'll be able to breathe a little better. He won't have them under his roof forever. I pray they will realize how much their mom loves them + how much she's suffering + will feel great love + compassion for her + want to be with her. It will take great courage for them to break away from such a manipulative, vengeful father + show their mom their love. May they ultimately be able to do this. Only You can help them.

May these kids not become cynical about Christians bc of their father's terrible example. May they develop a strong faith + soon exemplify what it means to be a follower of Christ.

It may be dire, but nothing is impossible with You. We believe in Your promises.

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,997 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:18 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for what You have done to restrain Mike from being even worse than he already is. Surely the kids know deep down what he is really like but they are likely afraid + not equipped to resist him bc they know there will be repercussions. Once they turn 18, he will begin to lose control over them, + then what? I pray they will feel strong enough to love their mom openly + will no longer fear Mike.

May this terrible trial make the kids very strong + resilient. May they see thru Mike's manipulation + eventually form a solid, loving relationship with their mom. May they find their niches in life + grow strong in their faith + not let Mike's hypocrisy sour them on Christianity.

May Mike + his parents be convicted of the need to repent + make things right with their kids--+ also to apologize + repent for what they've done to the kids' mom.

May everyone be healed spiritually + emotionally. In the meantime, please keep many guardian angels surrounding the mom + kids.

#43 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

I am so appreciative of the prayer warriors that continue to lift up our situation to Your holy throne of grace.  Sometimes it feels futile to continue to pray but I know that if the prayers stop, circumstances could be much worse than they are now.  So, I continue to pray, believing that one day things will change and I understand that Your time frame is not mine and I must be patient.  Matthew 7:7.  

My daughter has been through so much since all this started but you have equipped her with abilities to cope that are far beyond any I would be able to utilize.  She still feels blessed because she knows You have helped her through these trials every step of the way.  No matter how vengeful the hatred against her has gotten, You help her to deal with each situation as it happens.  

May the kids eventually realize how much their mom loves them.  May they feel shame for not calling her on the day she gave birth to them.  As they sit in church and hear the words the pastor speaks, may it sink in that forsaking your mother for whatever reason isn't loving.  

Father, I thank You for continuing to hear our prayers.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.