28 replies to this topic

#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,464 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Mike and his family before You today. Father, You know these circumstances and the pain he has caused so many people. He professes to be a believer. His heart is hardened to the cruelty and pain he inflicts on others. He seems to take great joy in his ability to hurt others physically and emotionally. He uses his money to get people to act in his behalf. He lies and his family believes him. He appears to have no conscience. Father, I lay this man at Your feet this morning. Father, the evil he does now will some day come back to haunt him in the form of consequences. Father, only Satan himself can be behind Mike's behavior. No mortal man could get away with the things he does. Father, cast Satan out of Mike's life. Make a way where there is no way. Turn evil to good. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:48 PM

Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Dear Lord, Only You know what Mike has done that has allowed demonic influence to affect his behavior and distort his thinking. You were able to completely transform Saul, a persecutor of believers, into one of Your most faithful apostles. Just as You caused the scales to fall from Saul's eyes, please remove the veil of darkness that is blinding Mike. Open his eyes to what he has done, soften his heart and restore his conscience. Give Mike a deep sense of remorse so that he realizes if he doesn't change and turn to you, he risks an eternity with others like him. Inspire Mike to renounce the devil and all his works and ways, and to turn to You for deliverance. Give this family relief, Lord, from these persecutions. They have suffered mightily. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:45 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Mike and his family before You today. Father, You know these circumstances and the pain he has caused so many people. He professes to be a believer. His heart is hardened to the cruelty and pain he inflicts on others. He seems to take great joy in his ability to hurt others physically and emotionally. He uses his money to get people to act in his behalf. He lies and his family believes him. He appears to have no conscience. Father, I lay this man at Your feet this morning. Father, the evil he does now will some day come back to haunt him in the form of consequences. Father, only Satan himself can be behind Mike's behavior. No mortal man could get away with the things he does. Father, cast Satan out of Mike's life. Make a way where there is no way. Turn evil to good. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

FATHER I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH DAWNA ..IN JESUS NAME BY THE POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD WE SUMMONS THE ANGELS AND THE WARRIORS FROM HEAVENLY PLACES TO TAKE CHARGE OVER MIKE ..WE BIND YOU SATAN AND ALL YOUR LIES AND DECEIT FROM MICHAELS LIFE ..WE ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BE UPON HIM ..DELIVER MIKE FATHER GOD ,SET HIM FREE FROM THE LIES AND HURT HE HAS CAUSED OTHER PEOPLE OPEN HIS HEART TO SEE AND KNOW HIS ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR TOWARDS OTHERS ..MAY HIS HEART BEGAN TO LOVE AND BE KIND ..THE WAY JESUS OUR LORD IS ..,ALLOW MIKE TO REPENT AND BE A MAN AFTER GODS OWN HEART ..I SEE MIKE LIVING AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL ..USE MIKE IN A MIGHTY WAY ..WE CLAM THIS TODAY ..WE HAVE FAITH IN KNOWING GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS ..RESCUE MIKE FATHER GOD ,HE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

Dear Lord, if Mike has allowed his conscience to become seared, we ask that You restore it fully. Imprint Your law once more upon his heart. Restore his mental and spiritual health. Stir up in him the desire to turn his life around and mend his relationships. Open his eyes to the horror he has inflicted on others. Rebuke Satan from causing further damage in Mike's life and the lives of those who have been so hurt by him. Inspire him to repent and seek You and Your will in his life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

Dear Lord, please help dawna + her family as they struggle to deal with the pain that Mike has caused. Release him from Satan's clutches + soften his heart so he will be truly repentant for all he has done + turn to You. You are able to make a path in the wilderness + rivers in the desert. Thank You for all that You have done so far. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,464 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand with each prayer warrior that has joined me in lifting Mike up to You. Father, You know these tragic circumstances and the pain we have all dealt with for so many years. Father, work within Mike's heart, show him a new way. Help him to realize the salvation that only You can impart. May he turn from evil. May he realize forgiveness is such a freeing feeling. All imagined hurts he feels he has suffered may he let go of this day. May this be the first day of many seeking love and compassion for everyone he comes in contact with. May Satan totally leave Mike. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#8 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

We, as believers, need to realize that we are not wrestling against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places? Without Christ, without the shed blood of Jesus, we are all just as guilty and just as wicked as the worst murderer. For when WE were yet sinners, YET ungodly, YET enemies of God. God demonstrated the love he had for us openly through His son Jesus, who did not come to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. We are just like the earth before we are born again. Our lives are empty and void and chaos reigns. The Spirit of God wooed and brooded over us, calling us, loving us and then God said, "LIGHT BE!" and the light of the glorious gospel shined brightly in our heart and mind and we recognized how sinful we were and how wicked were were. And God revealed to us Jesus.

Joh 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
Joh 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
Joh 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
Joh 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Joh 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

If anyone had the right to judge this woman, it was Jesus, because He was without sin.

Father, forgive us for pointing out the sins of another. Your word says that love covers the multitude of sin and that we are called to speak life and blessings over people, even those who seem to be without remorse. How else will they know the goodness of God that leads to repentance unless we speak life to them.

In Jesus name, I bind Mike to your will, for your word says that you would have no man perish, but all come to repentance. I bind his spirit, soul and body to your plans and purposes because your word says, 'I pray that your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.' I bind him to truth and to the blood of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus, I loose, crush, smash and destroy wrong mindsets, wrong thoughts, wrong beliefs, wrong behaviors, wrong desires, wrong attitudes and their strong holds of unhealed hurts, unmet needs and unresolved issues. I loose, crush, smash and destroy every hard and harsh word, every word curse that spoke death by anyone, at any point in his life beginning at conception, even by himself. I bind him to truth, God knew Mike from before the foundation of the world and He created Mike for greatness.
I loose, crush, smash and destroy, religious bondage thinking, cultural bondage thinking and generational bondage thinking and break off every lie and deception that Satan as brought into the life of this amazing man. I bind him to the word of God that breathes into him the breath of life and the love of God.
Father! save him! wreck him in your love! Let the fire of your Holy Spirit engulf him to be the warrior you created him to be. Burn off the dross to reveal the beautiful vessel holy unto you. MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!
Bless and encourage him. I speak LIFE, LIFE, LIFE to Mike! Send laborers into the fields because the harvest is great!
I pray for Mike's family and friends that they would be given shalom, wholeness, healing, provision, protection and a revelation of how to respond to Mike, not react, but to show forth the life of Christ and the love of God in them...the hope of glory.
In Jesus name. Amen.

#9 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Mike is so loved by God. God is for Mike and not against him. God knew Mike before he was even formed in his mother's womb. All the days of Mikes life were written, and he is God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that Mike should walk in them. The sad truth is that Mike doesn't know this truth about him. I'm sure that if Mike did know it, he wouldn't do the things he's done. Whenever someone has truly experienced/encountered the love of God, they will never be the same. Pray for Mike, that he will experience God's love and total acceptance. Remember, love covers a multitude of sins. Like my sister said, when we were yet sinners, when we were yet ungodly, when we were yet enemies of God, He loved us...He knew love is the better way than judgment. His mercies are new every morning.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

Dear Lord, we ask that You end Satan's hold on Mike. Release him from this demonic control + blindness. Restore his conscience + give him a spirit of compassion for all those he has harmed. You can soften the hardest heart. Let Your Holy Spirit speak to Mike in a way that will force him to listen, repent, + seek to make amends with dawna's family. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. 1Co 13:1 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. 1Co 13:2 If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. 1Co 13:3 If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. 1Co 13:4 Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head, 1Co 13:5 Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always "me first," Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others, 1Co 13:6 Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, 1Co 13:7 Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end. 1Co 13:8 Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. 1Co 13:9 We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. 1Co 13:10 But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled. 1Co 13:11 When I was an infant at my mother's breast, I gurgled and cooed like any infant. When I grew up, I left those infant ways for good. 1Co 13:12 We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us! 1Co 13:13 But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love. Thank you Father for loving us, even in our unloveliness. Thank you for loving us even in our selfishness. Thank you for loving us even when we against you,even in our sin yet you abide faithful. Thank you Holy Spirit for wooing and drawing. I ask Father that you would send Holy Spirit to hover and brood over each heart that has been hurt, and wash away every instanceof hurtful words spoken, every word that pierced and hurt, every dart that dug the hurt deeper. I plead the blood of Jesus to be applied over each person's heart and for forgiveness to begins it's healing power. Father, let love the our response when we pray for one another, even for those who hurt us deeply, for love covers the multitude of sins. Bless each one with reconciliation, restoration and redeem what the enemy has stolen 7 times. In Jesus name. Amen. I speak shalom and restoration of relationship between each person to the fullest extend. In Jesus name. Amen.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Dear Lord, Please release Satan's hold on Mike so he will see that his behavior is not that of a Christian + does not glorify You. Let him see the faces of all his victims in his dreams until he is moved to repentance + seeks forgiveness. Soften his heart + deliver him from this life of crime + spiritual barrenness. In Jesus' name, amen.

#13 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:47 AM

FATHER ,WE COME IN AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF MIKE LORD JESUS ..MAY THEY HAND BE UPON HIM ..MAY YOU SEND FORTH YOUR HOLY PRESENCE TO ALLOW HIM THE FREEDOM FROM A LIFE OF CRIME ..US MICHAEL IN A MIGHTY WAY TO BRING YOU ALL GLORY AND HONOR FOR SAVING AND SETTING HIM FREE .IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#14 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Lord-In your precious name I bind the satanic influence surrounding Mike-may his eyes be opened to the hurt&pain he is inflicting on others-deliver him from the demonic influence in his life.

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,464 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

Lord-In your precious name I bind the satanic influence surrounding Mike-may his eyes be opened to the hurt&pain he is inflicting on others-deliver him from the demonic influence in his life.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with each prayer warrior here pleading for an end to the satanic influence on Mike. May Satan flee to the furthest corners of the world. May he release his hold on this dear child of yours. We as believers know that as we stand together praying, our prayers will be granted as long as we are praying according to Your will. I plead a hedge of protection around this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge placed around this prayer. Amen