1193 replies to this topic

#1186 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

Father I lift up Mark before your throne.  Lay a burden upon his heart that he cannot deny.  Let him turn to you for his comfort and peace.  May he come to realize that a life without you is empty.  In Jesus' name. Amen.

#1187 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:33 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We continue to pray for Mark.  May he hear Your voice calling and may he respond.  May he seek Jesus while he can.  May he turn from all that is not pleasing to You and may he become a beacon of light for others.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1188 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

We continue to pray for Mark.  May he hear Your voice calling and may he respond eagerly.  May he seek You while You can still be found.  Grow his testimony Lord, in ways that only You can.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1189 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You keep working on Mark's heart, soul + spirit. May he be blessed in wisdom, knowledge + understanding. Provide opportunities for him to learn about You + restrain the group that is rising in prominence in the military + elsewhere that demands freedom from religion. They would squelch all talk about Your saving grace + forgiveness.

I also pray for the salvation of everyone in Mark's family.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1190 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:50 AM

We continue to pray for Mark's salvation.  May he turn to You while You can still be found.  May his life be a testament to Your goodness.  May he lead others to Jesus.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1191 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:18 PM

We continue to pray for Mark's salvation.  May many ministering angels surround him and help him to make this all important decision.  May he be a beacon of light for others.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1192 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:36 PM

Dear Lord,

I know You are busy working in Mark's life to draw him to You. May he have an epiphany + realize what a caring, personal, loving Creator You are.

May he repent, confess, + humbly seek salvation. May he abandon belief in evolutionary theory.

#1193 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

We continue to plead for Mark's salvation.  May the scales be removed from his eyes.  May his head bow and his tongue confess.  Bless him as only You can.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1194 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

Dear Lord,

I have no idea what's going on in Mark's life but cont. to pray for his soon salvation. I know You remain active in every detail of our lives, + Mark is no exception. May he have an epiphany soon + turn his life over to You.