1193 replies to this topic

#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Dear Lord, once again, I lift up Mark before You. Please send Your Spirit to soften his heart and open his eyes so he will understand how merciful You are and the importance of following You. Help him to be more responsible. If he is going to continue to date my daughter, Alicia, please help her not to put Mark before You. If you don't want the two of them to be together, please let them realize this soon, and minimize the inevitable heartache. I don't trust him with Alicia, Lord, and she is too naive to realize when she is being manipulated. Stir both their hearts so that they will follow You first and foremost. In Jesus' name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:05 AM

Dear Lord, once again, I lift up Mark before You. Please send Your Spirit to soften his heart and open his eyes so he will understand how merciful You are and the importance of following You. Help him to be more responsible. If he is going to continue to date my daughter, Alicia, please help her not to put Mark before You. If you don't want the two of them to be together, please let them realize this soon, and minimize the inevitable heartache. I don't trust him with Alicia, Lord, and she is too naive to realize when she is being manipulated. Stir both their hearts so that they will follow You first and foremost. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I join with dreiBohnen lifting Mark up to You today. Father, burden his heart. Help him to turn to You and follow Your will above all. So many times people follow their own paths thinking they have many years to live. Help him to see the truth. Tomorrow is promised to no-one. He doesn't want to enter eternity without the salvation Jesus Christ offers. Father, give Alicia strength and courage. Open her eyes to the truth, whatever that might be. May she allow herself to be guided by her mom. May she find joy in obedience to You, our Creator. May she grow ever stronger by following Your word. Father, You know the plans You have for these two young people. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:11 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I join with dreiBohnen lifting Mark up to You today. Father, burden his heart. Help him to turn to You and follow Your will above all. So many times people follow their own paths thinking they have many years to live. Help him to see the truth. Tomorrow is promised to no-one. He doesn't want to enter eternity without the salvation Jesus Christ offers. Father, give Alicia strength and courage. Open her eyes to the truth, whatever that might be. May she allow herself to be guided by her mom. May she find joy in obedience to You, our Creator. May she grow ever stronger by following Your word. Father, You know the plans You have for these two young people. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

I STAND WITH YOU SISTER DAWNA IN JESUS NAME ..WE CALL TO YOU FATHER FOR MARK ..LORD HE NEEDS YOU TODAY .WE PLACE MARK AT THE FEET OF JESUS ASKING FOR A MIGHTY MOVE OF YOUR MIGHTY HAND IN HIS LIFE.. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

#4 Rosas

Rosas

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:39 AM

heavenly Father we ask for the blood of Jesus to cover and protect the mind and heart of Alicia .. that she will love you more and uphold your statutes .. I pray that she will see your will about her relationship with Mark and have the heart to obey you above all . i pray that no harm will fall upon her but that you guard her mind and heart against anything that is not glorifying for you . I pray for salvation of Mark . In Jesus name Amen

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

Dear Lord, thank You for keeping Mark and Alicia safe, even when they don't follow Your will. Thank You for the prayers of concerned believers like dawna, sweetchildofmine, and rosas. These kids are young, fooled by a society that's morally corrupt and inundated with immoral behavior in all types of media. Remind Alicia that she is Your child, and her behavior grieves You. Inspire her to turn to You again and seek to bring Mark to You as well. Remove the veil from Mark's eyes that is preventing him from seeing the truth. Encourage Alicia to witness to Mark, and keep Your Holy Spirit at work in both their hearts. In Your name, amen.

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:51 AM

Dear Lord, thank You for keeping Mark and Alicia safe, even when they don't follow Your will. Thank You for the prayers of concerned believers like dawna, sweetchildofmine, and rosas. These kids are young, fooled by a society that's morally corrupt and inundated with immoral behavior in all types of media. Remind Alicia that she is Your child, and her behavior grieves You. Inspire her to turn to You again and seek to bring Mark to You as well. Remove the veil from Mark's eyes that is preventing him from seeing the truth. Encourage Alicia to witness to Mark, and keep Your Holy Spirit at work in both their hearts. In Your name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Mark and Alicia to You today. Father, I stand with all prayer warriors here placing a hedge of protection around this daughter. Father, we are all given free will. Sometimes that free will results in behavior that affect others. Father, may Alicia turn back to her mother for counseling and guidance. May she turn back to the way she was raised. May Mark focus on You. May he be led to the salvation only You can offer. Father, guide these young adults in a way that will bring glory to Your name. May they follow Your teachings and receive Your Word with joy. May they not make decisions that will live to regret. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#7 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

Lord, may Your will be done in this situation. Amen in Jesus' name

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

Lord, we thank you for the prayers of concerned believers. There are so many faithful and caring people who comfort others with their heartfelt prayers. It's tempting to want to ask You to fix a problem the way we think it should be done, but You know best. We ask that it won't take too long to resolve this problem, but we know Your will and Your timing are perfect. Thank You for all our blessings, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Caryn Esther, Thank you for your prayers. Mark dropping hints to get Alicia to move in with him over the summer, but she does not seem overly inclined to do so. She doesn't graduate from college till May of 2013, and then she needs to do at least a year of graduate school for her career-hopefully two years. I pray that she will wake up long before then and see the difficulties involved in being unequally yoked with an unbeliever, or else his heart will be softened and turned towards Christ. It seems so unlikely, but God can turn anything around. Blessings to you and your family!

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for patience + steadfastness in this situation. Mark continues to show no interest in letting go of the ways of the world, + it is having an adverse influence on him + my daughter. I pray for protection + deliverance for both of them. Bless them both, but make them aware that the reason they are blessed is because of Your grace + mercy. In Jesus' name, amen.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

Dear Lord, my daughter does not seem to realize how dangerous it is to be unequally yoked to an unbeliever. Mark talks about reading the Koran + about all these other religions, but describes himself as an atheist. He says if they get married, she can baptize their children + take them to church, but he wants them to learn about other religions. She does not see how confusing or dangerous this is. She is young + naive + has never dated anyone else. Lord, I pray for a miracle, that you will reveal yourself to Mark so that he will turn to You. Open Alicia's eyes to the dangers of compromising her faith. Help me to be a positive influence + powerful witness. In Jesus' name, amen.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

Lord-I pray for this young coyuple-keep them both from sin-bring conviction on both of them-may they give both their lives to you.

#13 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Mark to You today. Father, he is young and thinks he has a lifetime to enjoy prior to seeking the salvation he so desperately needs. Those of us who follow Your word know that tomorrow is promised to no-one. Father, open Mark's eyes. Help him to realize that he does not want to enter eternity without the salvation that is so easily his by his repentance. Father, place Christians in his path to help him and guide him away from Satan and towards Your loving arms. Thank You for the honor of being able to pray for Mark. Thank You that dreibohnen keeps this rebel son on the prayer board so that we might pray and join hands and hearts for this young man. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Let no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

Dear Lord, Satan is tightening his hold on Mark + Mark is not resisting. He admits to being an atheist. His grandmother has rejected him + tells him he doesn't deserve to be with my daughter. As a mother, I agree; You warned us not to yoke ourselves unequally with unbelievers. I had hoped that my daughter would bring him to You, but she thinks she has to respect his beliefs, even if they undermine her faith. Deliver Mark from the enemy so that he can see how much he is missing out on by not knowing the peace that comes from being held in Your arms. Give my daughter a revelation: show her how this situation hurts You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Dear Lord, Satan is tightening his hold on Mark + Mark is not resisting. He admits to being an atheist. His grandmother has rejected him + tells him he doesn't deserve to be with my daughter. As a mother, I agree; You warned us not to yoke ourselves unequally with unbelievers. I had hoped that my daughter would bring him to You, but she thinks she has to respect his beliefs, even if they undermine her faith. Deliver Mark from the enemy so that he can see how much he is missing out on by not knowing the peace that comes from being held in Your arms. Give my daughter a revelation: show her how this situation hurts You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with dreibohnen. Father, I lift this situation up to You. Father, may Mark turn from his atheist beliefs. He is young, and he thinks he has the world on a string. As we all know, tomorrow is promised to no-one. So what he says now as a joke could affect him eternally. Father, place Christians in his path that can counsel him and help him to realize that You are the way, the truth and the life. May Mark seek You earnestly while there is still time. May we all join together in praying effectively for Mark, Alicia and dreibohnen. May we form a hedge of protection around Alicia with our prayers. May Satan leave Mark. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen