6 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

Pray for healing from high cholesterol for my dad. Pray that there are no ill results from the high cholesterol. thanks.

#2 jeff@faith

jeff@faith

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:30 AM

" Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred Wound of thy Shoulder, on which Thou didst bear thy heavy Cross, which so tore thy flesh and laid thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for this most Holy and Sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me a most miserable sinner, - to forgive me of all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross. In Jesus Name(say your petition) : Amen to all. " do not fear or be dismayed... for the Lord is with you 2 Chronicles 20:17 When we experience suffering, God's comfort will abound; For tribulations teach us where True comfort can be found. Accept God's merciful healing. He will provide fast recovery and good health. trust Him in Jesus name, Amen

#3 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

Pray for healing from high cholesterol for my dad. Pray that there are no ill results from the high cholesterol. thanks.

Our Gracious Father i ask in Jesus Precious Name that you will send forth your word to heal FOP dad from high cholesterol. Father tear down all stronghold of any wrong eating habit over FOP's dad and replace with the desire to eat right.

Father i pray that you will grant FOP dad with a good immune system, cast out all affliction, sickness and weakness from the body and bless his lungs to be strong, in good function cover by the Blood of Jesus are now able to function well and still remain good throughtout his whole life in Jesus Most Precious Name.

Father i pray that his father will receive good report concerning the CT scan, and all in well with FOP dad because we serve a good God who have compassion and kindness on our weakness and are willing to heal FOP dad and make him completely whole, restore back to normal and at peace with our great God.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over FOP's dad entire lungs and i command this spirit of infirmity that attack FOP's dad to come out of him and never to return back to him anymore.

I bless FOP's dad lungs be strengthen now and be heal and make completely whole in Jesus Mighty name.

May the Lord bless you with his peace, comfort you and be with you. In Jesus Victory Name i pray. Amen.

#4 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Our Gracious Father i ask in Jesus Precious Name that you will send forth your word to heal FOP dad from high cholesterol. Father tear down all stronghold of any wrong eating habit over FOP's dad and replace with the desire to eat right.

Father i pray that you will grant FOP dad with a good immune system, cast out all affliction, sickness and weakness from the body and bless his lungs to be strong, in good function cover by the Blood of Jesus are now able to function well and still remain good throughtout his whole life in Jesus Most Precious Name.

Father i pray that his father will receive good report concerning the CT scan, and all in well with FOP dad because we serve a good God who have compassion and kindness on our weakness and are willing to heal FOP dad and make him completely whole, restore back to normal and at peace with our great God.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over FOP's dad entire lungs and i command this spirit of infirmity that attack FOP's dad to come out of him and never to return back to him anymore.

I bless FOP's dad lungs be strengthen now and be heal and make completely whole in Jesus Mighty name.

May the Lord bless you with his peace, comfort you and be with you. In Jesus Victory Name i pray. Amen.

I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH ALL PRAYERS FOR F.O.P. DAD ..MAY THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVE IN HIS LIFE GIVING YOUR DAD SALVATION,HEALING AND DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#5 wg24

wg24

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you watch over this man. That you give him the strength and wisdom to eat healthy, exercise, and take any mediciation prescribed to him. I pray you watch over his doctors and provide them the wisdom to make an approrpriate treatment plan. Father I pray be makes a full recover and sees no I'll effects. In Christ name, amen.

#6 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

In Jesus' name, Father, please heal and stay by the side of this father. Amen. Give him sweet peace and with understanding and a blessing from this. May Your will be done.

#7 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

O Lord, I pray along with Friend of Peace for healing of dad's cholesterol.Amen