4 replies to this topic

#1 karinvanrens

karinvanrens

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

Dear prayers, please with me today for a miracle. things at work are extremely slow and sales arent really coming in as it should. i know things are down every where but i know with God, all things are Possible. please pray that from today, God will do a devine intervention that will change this company for the good of our finances. Please Dear God, we need you!!!! In Jesus name we pray! Amen Be blessed in the name of Jesus

#2 wg24

wg24

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:54 AM

Father, I pray for this company. I pray that you bless their marketing department with some new ideas to promote sales. I pray for all those affected by the economic slow down. I pray they have full faith in you and that they trust you will provide for them. In Christ name, Amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:23 AM

FATHER GOD ,BY THE POWER OF YOUR HAND ,PROVIDE AN ABUDNT SUPPLY OF CLIENTS AND A TERMENDOUS AMOUNT OF SALES TO BRING THE FINANCES UP TO DATE THAT ALL BILLS ,EMPLOYES RENT AND OVER HEAD BE PAID AND PLENTY WILL BE LEFT...GOD MAY THEY PLANT A SEED OF 10 % SOWING INTO YOUR KINGDOM,ITS IS WRITTEN GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU ..PRESSED DOWN SHAKEN SHALL YOUR CUP RUNNETH OVER.. ..AND I KNOW AND KNOW THIS COMPANY WILL REAP A HUDGE HARVEST...MAY THERE STORE HOUSE BE FULL WITH ABUNDANCE AND MAY THIS COMPANY SEE THAT WHEN WE PUT GOD FIRST HE SHALL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS AND BLESS ALL WE TOUCH AND PUT OUR HANDS TOO..IT JUST WORKS THAT WAY...SO FATHER GOD ..WHOM EVER OWNS THIS COMPANY MAY THEY APPLY YOUR WORD AND REAP THE HARVEST AS THEY SOW SEEDS INTO YOUR KINGDOM,GIVING 10 PERCENT OF ALL SALES TO YOU LORD JESUS..WE PRAY FOR YOUR WISDOM ,YOUR GARCE AND YOUR ABUNDACE TO OVER FLOW THIS COMPANY..WE SEE IT DONE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#4 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

No need to panic karinvanrens, God is still on the throne and firmly in control. Have you yourself offer up prayers for your company? Increase sales, new clients, new direction, change in marketing strategy as the sister pray? What about sowing a seed in faith? God never abandon his own. He always provide, not in the way we always hope or think but He has too. Why? He can't go against His nature which in this case is His namesake - Jehovah Jireh. If the business is yours, take this time to find out what Father will is for the business. (a change in business model, connecting to former & potential customers, improved customer service helps) I stand in agreement with these prayers for Father's divine intervention to place this company on a successful growth path, providing once again for its employees, bills settled and year end bonuses for everyone in Jesus name. Amen.

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:11 AM

Father God I ask that You would bless the sales in this workplace. In the name of Jesus. Amen.