5 replies to this topic

#1 DanaG28

DanaG28

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

Good evening everyone and may our Lord bless each and all of you. I come here tonight because me and my husband are going through some difficult times. My husband had surgery about 2 and half months ago. Since then praise the Lord he is been healing, he is doing well but still recovery. At this time hes body is still not able to handle his duties in his job due to pain. The benefits from his job payed him a certain amount from this time he is been out of work. The company made a mistake and is now making it difficult to extend his benefits and due to this matter we are facing very hard financial struggles.. we due however have a small on line business that is slowly growing but its taking a little time to catch up with our bills bu we are thankful because it has helped a lot. We need prayers so that our small online business can grow and we also need prayers that they can extend his benefits and not terminate him from work. Lord I come here tonight asking you to help us, please father touch the hearts of those people that are involve in making the decision on whether or not to extend the benefits of my husband. Lord I ask that the benefits of my husband are extended so that he can continue healing and perform in good health in his job when he returns back to work. Lord I ask that our small online business grows. Ultimately is not up those people to make this decision and is because you are all mighty God, and have the power to make this happen because for you Lord nothing is impossible. You can change hearts in between beats and touch the soul of the people involve into making a decision that would extend my husband work benefits. Lord I ask you to continue healing my husband and me, to re enforce the love we have for each other, to strengthen our faith. Father I ask you this in the name of our precious Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you all for joining prayers with me, God bless everyone Amen. Daniela-

#2 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. Please direct the paths of these two, Father. I ask that You will intervene however You will to do in all Your wisdom for this couple, in Jesus' name I pray. Thank You Lord for Your care, protection, and salvation. Give faith and hope. Fill them with peace and joy. Please do whatever You will. Amen!

#3 wg24

wg24

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

Father, your grace and understanding is unmatched. You have a way of always providing for us at our weakest hour. Father, I pray for this couple. I pray they find strength and comfort in you. I pray you continue his healing and be with them both as they work to build their business. Father, I pray you provide for them and help them to continue to get by. In Christ name, Amen.

#4 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

Dear Lord, This couple are in need of your help - just as I once was and you answered my prayers and showed me the way. Lord help this Couple to ask for what they want in prayer and to believe in the outcome. Let them ask that these benefits be paid to them and let them believe that you Lord are doing that for them. Let them not doubt that you have heard their prayers and are delivering what they need to them. Lord let them pray for the sales on their on-line business. Lord let them pray and then believe without doubt that you are delivering customers to them. Lord if they believe in you and ask in prayer ye will give them all they need. I pray Lord that this couple will pray to you and believe without doubt that you will answer their prayers for then they will see the paths that you create for them. Lord you always create a path where there is no path and all you ask is that we believe in you. Amen

#5 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

I STAND IN AGREEMENT FATHER IN CHRIST HOLY NAME. AMEN.

#6 DanaG28

DanaG28

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hi everyone, God bless you all. I posted a prayer about a week ago and wanted to give an update... Thank you Lord for answering our prayers. I want to thank everyone that prayed with me. My husbands health benefits were extended, Praise the Lord! our on-line store is growing, Praise the Lord! Our prayers were answered, Thank you Lord our God in Jesus precious name Amen. It is important to remain in prayers, to never ever loose hope, to strengthen our faith and know that the Lord is listening and he will deliver. It is important to put all of our problems, what ever tribulation we might be facing in the hands of God and let him do his will upon us. He wants the best for his children, and we are God's children. Praise The Lord! Amen and Amen! Lord I pray that you continue to heal my husband and prepare him for his return to work. Lord I thank you for the blessings you have given us and I pray that you continue to bless our marriage and strengthen our love, I pray that you give us health, I pray that you strengthen our faith, Lord I pray that you continue to bless our small on-line store so that it may continue to grow, Father I give your my prayers in the name of our precious Jesus Christ Amen. Daniela-