1150 replies to this topic

#31 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Patrick up to You today. Father, I pray that Patrick will take this time to reflect on the terrible things he has done to people. I pray for the elderly lady that lost probably all of her savings to him. May she be able to provide food for herself and pay her bills. Father, this haunts me as she trusted him to treat her right. It reminds me of when my husband and I first started out and ran across that elderly lady in the grocery store buying only dog food. We both knew that that was to be her sustenance. I have never forgotten that lady. Father, You know who she is. I am sure she has passed on by now. May Patrick begin anew. May he somehow find a way to repay those he has taken so much from. May he want to walk with You and may he find great comfort in Your guidance and counsel. May satan flee from Patrick never to return. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

Dear Lord, We continue to ask that Your Spirit work on Patrick's heart. He must have many hours in prison to think about all the people he has victimized and defrauded. Give him a good dose of realism so he can examine himself honestly and be filled with the desire to turn his life around. If the elderly lady he stole from is still alive, please put people in her path that will take care of her with love and compassion. Release Patrick from Satan's grip so he will have a chance to start over. Provide Christian chaplains and fellow inmates in prison who will lead him to You and not the reverse. Especially protect Dawna's daughter from any further contact with this man, direct or indirect. In Jesus' name, amen.

#33 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Patrick to You today. Father, thank You for the faithful prayer warriors that continually lift this situation up to You. Father, I pray for his former wives, children and every victim that has crossed his path. May they heal physically, emotionally and spiritually. May the people he has taken money from be blessed financially in ways that will bring glory to Your name. May the elderly lady that lost so much be cared for in her time of need. If he took as much as I am hearing he did, she could have built a new house for what he charged in repairs. Father, You know his heart. He had to have known this wasn't right. Father, may his mother cease to encourage my daughter to have contact with him. She knows this isn't right. If it were her daughter, I doubt that she would look at things quite the way she is. Father, I plead a mighty hedge of protection around my daughter and all of his victims. I plead the precious Blood of our saviour, Jesus Christ over these prayers. Amen

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

Dear Lord, No doubt Patrick's mother is trying to keep Dawna's daughter connected to him because no one else wants anything to do with him. Perhaps she is in denial and doesn't know about Patrick's threats. Either way, we ask for protection for Dawna's daughter from Patrick and that his mother will not hound her to contact him. Both Dawna and her daughter need time to heal and to seek the company of those they can trust. We know You are the great avenger and are looking out for those who have been defrauded by Patrick. Please bless them and provide for their needs. Let this time in prison cause Patrick to see how abominable his actions have been. May he forsake his life of crime and turn himself fully over to You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#35 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Patrick to You today. Father, You know the circumstances. Father, may Patrick seek Your word in all areas of his life. May he yield to Your counsel and guidance. May he turn totally from satan's grasp and begin anew. May he focus on his life and what he can do to change any area that he is not happy with. May he find joy in yielding to Your will. Father, be it according to Your will. I plead the Blood of our precious Saviour, Jesus Christ over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#36 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You that Dawna's daughter is safe from Patrick now that he's in prison. Continue to protect all of Dawna's family and those who have lost their savings and/or been defrauded by Patrick. You avenge those who have been wronged, even if we have to wait a while. We ask that this time in prison be used to soften Patrick's heart towards You. Protect him from turning farther away from You. Convict his spirit to repent, seek forgiveness, and make amends to all those he has wronged. We praise You for all You do for us. In Jesus' name, amen.

#37 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Patrick, his family and all of his victims to You today. Father, we don't know why he spiraled out of control so completely. He has left a trail of victims behind. He may be released from jail due to the da having a hard time proving the case against him. The elderly lady signed the checks to him. Perhaps because she appears to be in control of her faculties, he may get away with what he has done. Father, if this is to be Your will, then I pray that You will give me the strength to accept it. Whatever the decision, may this time he has spent incarcerated allow him to see that he must turn his life around. He may get a second chance. May he realize as he falls to his knees thanking You that he is directly receiving Your grace. May he seek the salvation that he so desperately needs. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Dear Lord, I pray that if Patrick does get out of jail, he realizes Your grace is the only reason for it. May he never return to a life of crime again, but realize that a fresh start as a godly man is the only course he should take. It is difficult to see a guilty man go free, but You have a higher purpose that we cannot begin to understand. If he does go free, help Dawna to accept it. She knows You will give her the strength she needs to endure it, because we have Your promise. Protect the victims who were defrauded and lost their savings. May they regain their financial footing and never be duped again. In Jesus' name, amen.

#39 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: Thank You for all prayer warriors earnestly praying for the salvation of this man. Father, we as believers know that You perfom miracles on a daily basis. May this be one of those miracles. May Patrick repent of his sins. May he seek the salvation that he so desperately needs. Father, I also believe in second chances. If it is to be Your will that he is released from jail, I will accept it knowing that You have a greater plan for his life. May he seek a legal way to make restitution for those that have lost money to him. May he find ways to help those he has hurt emotionally, physically and financially. May the time he has spent incarcerated help him to turn from any life of crime or evil. I pray a lasting hedge of protection around any and all victims of his. May no evil penetrate this hedge. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Bless Your name. Amen

#40 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

Dear Lord, If it turns out that Patrick is released from jail, I pray that he will still be required to pay back the money he essentially stole from the people he victimized. May he find honest work and make the decision not to submit to the temptation to steal or defraud again. May he feel remorse and sincerely repent, realizing that this is an opportunity for him to accept You and seek forgiveness. Protect Patrick's victims from further hardship and restore their finances. Do not allow him to hassle or threaten Dawna's daughter. Restrain his mother from trying to push Dawna's daughter into staying in touch with Patrick; she is already stressed with her ex's vindictive behavior towards her and their children. Comfort all those who have had dealings with Patrick. May his time in prison be one in which he makes the choice to become a child of God and live his life accordingly. In Jesus' name, amen.

#41 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Patrick and his family to You today. Father, may his family take heed of the unlawful behavior in which he participated and vow to not go down that same road. If he is released, may he seek legal ways to repay his victims. Father, may Patrick stand as a man from this day forward. May he not lean on his parents, siblings, friends or loved ones to support him. May he realize he is responsible for his own life and actions. May he refrain from any type of substance abuse. May he seek You as Lord and Saviour. May he turn to You for the salvation he so desperately needs. I plead a lasting hedge of protection over this prayer. May no evil penetrate this hedge. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

#42 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Dear Lord, Only You know Patrick's heart. All we can do is pray that it undergoes a complete transformation. He has had much time in prison alone with his thoughts. Fill him with remorse. If he is released, may he see it as a dramatic example of grace + a gift from heaven that he should use to turn his life around. If he's released, may he find honest employment + not submit to the temptation to defraud innocent victims of their savings. May he be convicted to add up all he has stolen + pay back every penny. May he apologize sincerely to those he has wronged. May his family not enable or support his behavior. May he be determined not to take advantage of them financially or otherwise. May he strive to remain substance-free. Restrain Patrick + his mother from involving him in Dawna's daughter's life. May they leave Dawna + her family in peace. Help Dawna's daughter to find much support from Christian friends so she will not need to look elsewhere. In Jesus' name, amen

#43 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:28 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Patrick and his family to You today. Father, the pain he has caused so many is almost breathtaking. He was arrogant from the time I first met him when he was in his teens. He seemed to believe people owed him and he took what he wanted. This behavior apparently continued over the next 20 years. Father, this is the reason it is not a good idea to seek out people that have dropped out of your lives for a long period of time. My daughter had no idea the type person she was dealing with when she reconnected with him on one of the social media websites. She remembered him from their youth. This man has wreaked havoc on all our lives. He was an arrogant rebellious teen that has turned into an arrogant, rebellious, troubled man. Father, it is unclear why he has chosen the path he has. I stand with every prayer offered up for this man. May we all continue to pray for him. May he turn from the troubled ways that he seems to want to embrace so readily. May he see his possible release from jail as a gift from You. May he seek the salvation he so desperately needs. May he spend the rest of his days offering restitution to those he has harmed so much. I continue to pray for the elderly lady that had the misfortune to run into him. May she be comforted, clothed and fed. Father, You have it in Your power to turn this situation for good. Nothing is impossible with You. Thank You for the ways You have moved in this situation and for the ways You continue to work. I plead a lasting hedge of protection around each and every one of Patrick's victims. In Jesus precious name, Amen

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

Dear Lord, How it must grieve You when one such as Patrick victimizes and elderly woman and others who counted on him to be trustworthy. We know You hate dishonest weights and measures. You allowed Patrick to be caught and imprisoned as a way to discipline a wayward child. Now he has a chance to get out of prison unexpectedly. That is truly grace. May he realize it and not get cocky or think he is untouchable and can resume defrauding the innocent. We know the prince of the power of the air is wreaking havoc via social networking websites. Others have fallen prey to victimization by reuniting with others they once knew or only met online. Dawna's daughter had no idea of the Pandora's box that would be opened by reconnecting with Patrick. Now she faces pressure from him and his mother to stay connected to him. Please protect her from harm as she strives to keep her distance from him. Restrain Patrick so he will not be allowed to hurt her or Dawna or anyone else. We can't presume to know how Your divine will is working in this situation. But, You tell us to pray without ceasing, so we will keep asking and asking. Patrick needs You desperately. Please keep working on his heart and soften it. Open his eyes and ears to the joy he can have if he only follows You. Thank You for Your grace, love and mercy. In Jesus' name, amen.

#45 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I continue to lift Patrick up to You today. Father, thank You for the unceasing prayers of believers on this site. I think we all believe with our whole hearts that this situation can be turned around. It starts with Patrick focusing on You and what You want for his life. The rest will follow. May he choose to follow Your word and Your teachings. May he want to make restitution to those that he can and may he stay away from those he has so desperately harmed. May he not waste one more breath threatening people. All his acts are directed towards defenseless women. May he realize the grace of his possible release is a gift from You; a chance to make things right. I am amazed and humbled by this grace. Bless Your holy name. I plead a lasting hedge of protection around this prayer. May no evil penetrate this hedge. Amen