1150 replies to this topic

#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:44 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Patrick and his family up to You today. Father, you know this man's ways. He is in jail awaiting trial for felonious assaults and elder abuse. Unfortunately, he is a career criminal. Father, he allowed alcohol and the ways of the world to lead him to where he is now. He has lost parental rights to one of his children. May he use the time he is in prison to turn from the life of crime he has led for so many years. Father, I pray for his mother. What a burden she carries. Mothers always suffer when their children choose paths that we don't understand or agree with. Give her the strength to continue loving this wayward son. Help her to help him accept the consequences of his actions. This situation is truly a tragedy. May he understand he is the reason for where he is now. May he not become bitter and hardened to his circumstances. Father, may he turn to You for all guidance and understanding. May he find peace with his past. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. I plead a hedge of protection over this prayer. Let no evil penetrate this hedge. Amen

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:14 AM

I STAND WITH THIS BEAUITFUL PRAYER FOR PATRICK AND HIS FAMILY..LORD JESUS BLESS AND KEEP THEM EACH AND EVYONE ,MAY THEY BE FILLED WITH YOUR SPIRIT WASED IN YOUR BLOOD ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN I STAND WITH THIS BEAUITFUL PRAYER FOR PATRICK AND HIS FAMILY..LORD JESUS BLESS AND KEEP THEM EACH AND EVERYONE ,MAY THEY BE FILLED WITH YOUR SPIRIT WAHSED IN YOUR BLOOD ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#3 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Father God, save this man and help him to be a blessing and in Your will so that You may bless him more. In Jesus name I ask, please forgive him, help those he has hurt, turn it all for blessings, amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

Dear Lord, We know that the prayers of believers arise like sweet smelling incense before You in heaven. Please soften Patrick's heart so that he will realize just how much he needs you. He's already lost pretty much everything; we don't want him to lose salvation as well. Please put people into his path, even in jail, who have accepted Christ. Help him to disregard peer pressure + the need to be macho that so many prisoners seem to feel + act upon. Bless his mother with an extra measure of grace + peace; if she doesn't know you, open her eyes to the depth of the riches, wisdom + knowledge of You. Provide access to a Bible that he will feel led to read + a prison ministry for him to attend. We lift him up to You, Lord, because we know that prayer works. Also bless all those who have been so badly hurt by Patrick, + give them peace. In Jesus' name, amen. dreiBohnen

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

Father, I pray that the consequences of Patrick's crimes will finally open his eyes to the seriousness of all he has done. Soften his heart and remove the veil from his eyes so that he sees that the only hope he has is if he turns to you. Fill his heart with repentance and a sincere, unwavering desire to change. Provide opportunities for him to talk with other prisoners whose hearts have been turned around, and a prison chaplain or other minister to guide him. Provide him with a Bible that he will read, teach him to pray, and let him feel Your presence. Give strength to his mother and provide hope for her, so that she sees a change in him. In Jesus' name, amen.

#6 nobody

nobody

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

pray with God, oh, mercy God, defend from evil spirit and mind. please, God have mercy,let the holy water, and holy spirit into patrick and his family, pratrick , you are members of Jesus christ God. Heavy price of redemption from Jesus christ. in the God of name, obey the bible of God. obey your holy spirit, Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others who trespass against us lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Patrick and his mother up to You today. Father, it is such a blessing that I can come to PW to join with other prayer warriors for the salvation of this man. Father, the cruelty Patrick has bestowed on others is just almost unbelievable. His choices have affected many innocent people. Father, place Christians in his path that will guide and counsel him. May he realize he is the reason for his consequences. May he turn from the life of crime he has led. May he find the salvation and repentance he so desperately needs. May he find a way to pay restitution to the many people he has harmed. Father, I lift Patrick's mother up to You today. The pain in her heart must be tremendous. Give her strength to stand by her son lovingly but not excuse his actions. She is fully aware of what he has done. Give Patrick's children peace and at the same time, help them to see what a life of crime will lead to. May they turn to You now. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

Dear Lord, Please give comfort to Patrick's mother and his victims. Let the time he spends in jail be a time of serious soul-searching and reflection on his part. Let him seek counsel from a chaplain and any other inmates who have turned to Christ. Lead him to attend services while in jail if possible. We don't know why Patrick has done so many cruel and terrible things, except that he must be filled with self-hate and strongly influenced by Satan's lies. Open his eyes to the horror that he has inflicted on others, and fill his heart with the desire to turn from this life of spiritual desolation and crime. We know that you can use terrible adversity to turn others to You, Lord. Dawna's family is in great need of Your help, Lord; please give them hope and relief in this situation. We praise You and trust You to help them. In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Dear Lord, It's so hard to imagine what would cause a person to do the things that Patrick has done. Surely he must have some regret at losing parental rights to his own child. That child is surely confused and grieving greatly. Please continue to work on Patrick's heart and soften it until he is consumed with remorse + the desire to change. Comfort his mother, his children, + all those in his family who have been so hurt by him. Let this time in jail + the upcoming trial drop the scales from his eyes, so that he can truly see: without You there is no hope. Put people in his path + in his family's paths that will pray for + support all of them. We ask this in Your name, amen.

#10 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

Dear Lord,

It's so hard to imagine what would cause a person to do the things that Patrick has done. Surely he must have some regret at losing parental rights to his own child. That child is surely confused and grieving greatly. Please continue to work on Patrick's heart and soften it until he is consumed with remorse + the desire to change. Comfort his mother, his children, + all those in his family who have been so hurt by him. Let this time in jail + the upcoming trial drop the scales from his eyes, so that he can truly see: without You there is no hope. Put people in his path + in his family's paths that will pray for + support all of them. We ask this in Your name, amen.

a conscience that is seared is what will cause a person to do things that are horrendous to another human being...they place no value on the life of the person they are hurting. The bible calls it "sin." Jesus always rebuked the religious ones for their self-righteous attitude towards those they considered "sinners", all the while not knowing their own attitudes and motives were a huge stink in the sight of God. (Pastor spoke on this very subject this morning. It was so good, I had to add it). Patrick is a sinner who is undone and held captive by the enemy to do his will. God's heart toward him is one of mercy. Because of what Jesus accomplished on the cross, this man named Patrick has the opportunity to be delivered from the place of death he now finds himself, held captive by the law of sin and death. This man, Patrick, needs to know that God absolutely loves him with an everlasting love, for when WE were yet ungodly, yet sinners, yet enemies of God, GOD demonstrated His love for us, made it plainly clear, open for all to see who would have eyes to see and ears to hear,that Jesus tore the veil from top to body through the body of his flesh through death, and reconciled every person who will ever be born on this earth. Patrick doesn't know all this because no one has told him. Patrick doesn't know that the blood of Christ has redeemed him from the curse of the law. He doesn't know that total freedom from who he is right now as a sinner, is waiting for him when the born again experience happens to him.
Father, in the name of Jesus, take Patrick's heart into your hands, and turn it towards you. Unless you draw him, he will not have even the slightest desire for you. You've done it all, and all we need do is ask. And this is the confidence that we have in you, that, if we ask anything according to your will, YOU HEAR US, and IF we KNOW that you hear us, WHATSOEVER we ask, we KNOW we HAVE the petitions we desired of you. 1 Jn. 5:14,15 Place within him the desire to receive the love of the truth that he might be saved, for you have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that they would turn from their wicked ways and put their trust in you. You have not appointed Patrick to wrath, but to receive salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I declare and decree in the name of Jesus, that IN YOU, Patrick lives and moves and has his being. I decree and declare that whoever contends with Patrick's mom contends with you, and you will save her children. I decree and declare in the name of Jesus, that one can put a thousand to flight and two, ten thousand. I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus, that the strongman has been bound and his house spoiled and the goods taken, and I decree and declare that Patrick is one of those who has been released from the prison house of sin and death. Lord, send forth your angels to go and minister to him as an heir of salvation. I thank you for watching over this word for Patrick, and that you will cause it to perform and produce fruit for your glory. I thank you for love that covers a multitude of sin, for it's really not about sin, but a bringing back to the worship of spirit to Spirit, deep calleth unto deep. WHOLENESS in spirit, soul, and body. I loose Patrick from every stronghold that has been built up to protect all the hurt and pain, and unresolved issues in his life, and call for them to fall and the healing balm of Gilead to be applied. You are the great Physician, Jesus, and you did say you came to SEEK and to SAVE that which was lost. Send Holy Ghost and chase Patrick down, and let him come into an encounter of the total love and acceptance of the Lord, which will totally turn his life right side up. In the name of Jesus, I bind Patrick to the will of God. I bind his spirit, soul and body to the will and purposes of God, to the call of God upon his life, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. i bind him to mercy and truth, for by mercy and truth iniquity is purged and by the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil. Halleluyah! In the name of Jesus, I loose every hindrance and bondage that has kept this one loved by God in prison and command the blinders to fall from his eyes, and for the light to shine into darkness, overpowering the darkness and driving it away. Halleluya! Thank you Jesus. NOW FAITH IS....Amen.

#11 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

Dear Lord,

It's so hard to imagine what would cause a person to do the things that Patrick has done. Surely he must have some regret at losing parental rights to his own child. That child is surely confused and grieving greatly. Please continue to work on Patrick's heart and soften it until he is consumed with remorse + the desire to change. Comfort his mother, his children, + all those in his family who have been so hurt by him. Let this time in jail + the upcoming trial drop the scales from his eyes, so that he can truly see: without You there is no hope. Put people in his path + in his family's paths that will pray for + support all of them. We ask this in Your name, amen.

a conscience that is seared is what will cause a person to do things that are horrendous to another human being...they place no value on the life of the person they are hurting. The bible calls it "sin." Jesus always rebuked the religious ones for their self-righteous attitude towards those they considered "sinners", all the while not knowing their own attitudes and motives were a huge stink in the sight of God. (Pastor spoke on this very subject this morning. It was so good, I had to add it). Patrick is a sinner who is undone and held captive by the enemy to do his will. God's heart toward him is one of mercy. Because of what Jesus accomplished on the cross, this man named Patrick has the opportunity to be delivered from the place of death he now finds himself, held captive by the law of sin and death. This man, Patrick, needs to know that God absolutely loves him with an everlasting love, for when WE were yet ungodly, yet sinners, yet enemies of God, GOD demonstrated His love for us, made it plainly clear, open for all to see who would have eyes to see and ears to hear,that Jesus tore the veil from top to body through the body of his flesh through death, and reconciled every person who will ever be born on this earth. Patrick doesn't know all this because no one has told him. Patrick doesn't know that the blood of Christ has redeemed him from the curse of the law. He doesn't know that total freedom from who he is right now as a sinner, is waiting for him when the born again experience happens to him.
Father, in the name of Jesus, take Patrick's heart into your hands, and turn it towards you. Unless you draw him, he will not have even the slightest desire for you. You've done it all, and all we need do is ask. And this is the confidence that we have in you, that, if we ask anything according to your will, YOU HEAR US, and IF we KNOW that you hear us, WHATSOEVER we ask, we KNOW we HAVE the petitions we desired of you. 1 Jn. 5:14,15 Place within him the desire to receive the love of the truth that he might be saved, for you have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that they would turn from their wicked ways and put their trust in you. You have not appointed Patrick to wrath, but to receive salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I declare and decree in the name of Jesus, that IN YOU, Patrick lives and moves and has his being. I decree and declare that whoever contends with Patrick's mom contends with you, and you will save her children. I decree and declare in the name of Jesus, that one can put a thousand to flight and two, ten thousand. I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus, that the strongman has been bound and his house spoiled and the goods taken, and I decree and declare that Patrick is one of those who has been released from the prison house of sin and death. Lord, send forth your angels to go and minister to him as an heir of salvation. I thank you for watching over this word for Patrick, and that you will cause it to perform and produce fruit for your glory. I thank you for love that covers a multitude of sin, for it's really not about sin, but a bringing back to the worship of spirit to Spirit, deep calleth unto deep. WHOLENESS in spirit, soul, and body. I loose Patrick from every stronghold that has been built up to protect all the hurt and pain, and unresolved issues in his life, and call for them to fall and the healing balm of Gilead to be applied. You are the great Physician, Jesus, and you did say you came to SEEK and to SAVE that which was lost. Send Holy Ghost and chase Patrick down, and let him come into an encounter of the total love and acceptance of the Lord, which will totally turn his life right side up. In the name of Jesus, I bind Patrick to the will of God. I bind his spirit, soul and body to the will and purposes of God, to the call of God upon his life, to truth and to the blood of Jesus. i bind him to mercy and truth, for by mercy and truth iniquity is purged and by the fear of the Lord, men depart from evil. Halleluyah! In the name of Jesus, I loose every hindrance and bondage that has kept this one loved by God in prison and command the blinders to fall from his eyes, and for the light to shine into darkness, overpowering the darkness and driving it away. Halleluya! Thank you Jesus. NOW FAITH IS....Amen.

I stand in complete agreement with mjac! Thank you Father for the blood of Jesus that cries MERCY! MERCY! MERCY! Thank you for the blood that redeems that which was lost. Thank you that Patrick's life and the things he has done did not take you by surprise, but that You know full well what sin can cause one to do. Thank you Jesus for your obedience to the will of Father, in that you died for the sins of the whole world, and this includes Patrick. In him, in Patrick, Father you see greatness because you created him to be that. In Jesus name, Father as you spoke LIght Be! I declare and decree LIFE! LIFE! LIFE! Patrick shall not die but live for Christ and declare the wondrous works of the Lord! In Jesus name. Amen.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Dear Lord, we continue to ask for grace, mercy + compassion for the family + victims who have been hurt by Patrick. Especially comfort his mother. If she doesn't know You, please reveal Yourself to her so that she can receive some peace. Allow Patrick to realize just how far he has fallen. Change his heart so that he will repent + seek to make amends for all her has done. Deliver him from the enemy so that he may be with You eternally. In Jesus' name, amen.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

Dear Lord, please continue to work on Patrick's heart until he cannot stand to be the way he is any longer. Give him a spirit of repentance + a great desire to turn to you for deliverance + salvation. Comfort his mother + remind her of Your great love for her. Restore peace to his victims + give them wisdom + a spirit of forgiveness. In Jesus' name, amen.

#14 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:06 AM

Dear Lord,

We know that the prayers of believers arise like sweet smelling incense before You in heaven. Please soften Patrick's heart so that he will realize just how much he needs you. He's already lost pretty much everything; we don't want him to lose salvation as well. Please put people into his path, even in jail, who have accepted Christ. Help him to disregard peer pressure + the need to be macho that so many prisoners seem to feel + act upon. Bless his mother with an extra measure of grace + peace; if she doesn't know you, open her eyes to the depth of the riches, wisdom + knowledge of You. Provide access to a Bible that he will feel led to read + a prison ministry for him to attend. We lift him up to You, Lord, because we know that prayer works. Also bless all those who have been so badly hurt by Patrick, + give them peace. In Jesus' name, amen. dreiBohnen

FATHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER WARRIORS WHO LEFT UP PRAYERS FOR OTHERS ..MAY YOUR WISDOM AND HOLY SPIRIT BLESS THEM AS WELL..FATHER MAY PAT FIND PEACE AND LOVE IN YOUR SALVATION..OPEN HIS HEART TO RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION..MAY YOU SEND YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO MINISTER AND TO UPLIFT PATRICK..MAY YOU SEND OTHER CHRISTIANS INTO HIS LIFE TO BEFRIEND AND GUIDE HIM MORE INTO YOUR WAYS ..IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Dear Lord, we are not going to give up on those You put on our hearts; the people we need to pray for. Patrick may not know that we care, but You do. Help those in Patrick's path to lead this wayward sheep into the waiting arms of the Shepherd. Restore his conscience to him + release him from Satan's grip. Give him humility + a great desire to repent + make amends to those he has victimized. Comfort his family + help his victims to be able to forgive him in spite of all the damage he has done. In Jesus' name, amen.