44 replies to this topic

#31 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

DEAR FAMILY ..MOM IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL..IN JESUS NAME MOMMA I SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR VERY BEING ..IN JESUS NAME I BLESS YOU THIS DAY..IN JESUS NAME I DECREE AND DECLARE YOUR HEALING STANDING IN THE GAP FOR ONE OF GODS BELOVED CHILDREN..I SAY RISE UP MOMMA ,GIVE PRAISES TO HIS NAME FOR HE IS A GOOD GOOD GOD AND LOVES TO HEAR OUR PRAISE ..FOR WHO THE SON OF GOD SET FREE WILL BE FREE INDEED..MAY YOU FEEL HIS PEACE ,HIS LOVE ,HIS JOY TODAY ..YOU WILL BE BLESSD IN YOUR COMMINGS AND YOUR GOINGS ..I THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR HAND UPON MOMMA ..I THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR WORD AND TRUTH BRINGS LIFE TO MOMMA ..I TAHNK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GRACE AND ALL YOUR GOODNESS OVER MOMMAS LIFE ..YOUR ARE THE WAY TRUTH AND LIFE ..I SPEAK LIVE AND HEALING INTO YOUR VERY BEING,DOWN INSIDE YOUR VERY SOUL ,I SPEAK THE TRUTH OF ALMIGHTY GOD WHO SETS YOU FREE ,BE FREE ,BE HEALED ,BE DELIVERED ,BE MADE WHOLE ,BE HAPPY ,BE STRONG ,BE BLESSED ,NEVER EVER GIVE UP MOMMA ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#32 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

DEAR FAMILY ..MOM IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL..IN JESUS NAME MOMMA I SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR VERY BEING ..IN JESUS NAME I BLESS YOU THIS DAY..IN JESUS NAME I DECREE AND DECLARE YOUR HEALING STANDING IN THE GAP FOR ONE OF GODS BELOVED CHILDREN..I SAY RISE UP MOMMA ,GIVE PRAISES TO HIS NAME FOR HE IS A GOOD GOOD GOD AND LOVES TO HEAR OUR PRAISE ..FOR WHO THE SON OF GOD SET FREE WILL BE FREE INDEED..MAY YOU FEEL HIS PEACE ,HIS LOVE ,HIS JOY TODAY ..YOU WILL BE BLESSD IN YOUR COMMINGS AND YOUR GOINGS ..I THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR HAND UPON MOMMA ..I THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR WORD AND TRUTH BRINGS LIFE TO MOMMA ..I TAHNK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GRACE AND ALL YOUR GOODNESS OVER MOMMAS LIFE ..YOUR ARE THE WAY TRUTH AND LIFE ..I SPEAK LIVE AND HEALING INTO YOUR VERY BEING,DOWN INSIDE YOUR VERY SOUL ,I SPEAK THE TRUTH OF ALMIGHTY GOD WHO SETS YOU FREE ,BE FREE ,BE HEALED ,BE DELIVERED ,BE MADE WHOLE ,BE HAPPY ,BE STRONG ,BE BLESSED ,NEVER EVER GIVE UP MOMMA ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Brenda and her mom to You today. Father, shower blessings on Brenda and her mom. Give Brenda courage and strength. Father, rain down healing blessings on mom. May her health be restored. May all caregivers that come in contact with Brenda and mom have the compassion and caring that bring great comfort to their patients. May the caregivers receive blessings for their work. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#33 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

AMEN

#34 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:12 PM

THANK YOU FATHER MOTHER IS LEAVING THE HOSPITAL IN A FEW DAYS ..PRAISE YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ..IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY ANDRECEIVED ANSWERED PRAYER..THANK YOU PRECIOUS LAMB OF GOD ...

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Dear Lord, we thank You for allowing sweetchildofmine's mother to leave the hospital. Help her to be able to tolerate dialysis, take her medications as prescribed + stick to the diet. It's all so important. Comfort her family during this stressful time. Help them to be a great encouragement to her, + strengthen their faith as they see You working in their lives. In Jesus' name, amen.

#36 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:11 AM

God, I thank You that Brenda's mom's dialysis went well. Please strengthen and encourage her. I pray that Your joy will be her strength. Thank You that she is a godly woman. Continue to fulfill Your will in her life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#37 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:28 AM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND PRAYERS FOR MOTHER ..I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS ..FATHER MAY SHE KEEP HER DIET,HER WATER WIEGTH DOWN ..LOOKING TO YOU FROM WHICH HER HELP COMES ..THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF MOTHER ,THANK YOU FOR HER SALVATION ..THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND OF MERCY AND GRACE UPON HER LIFE ..WE BELIEVE YOU ARE THE GREAT PHYSICAN..WE PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING AND WELLNESS..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#38 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:10 AM

THANK YOU SWEET HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR CONTINUED HAND UPON MOTHER ..I PRAY FOR YOUR DEVINE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING AS THESE DAYS ARE VERY TRYING ..MAY MOM ALWAYS BE FILLED WITH YOUR JOY ,MAY YOU BE MOMS VERY STRENGTH DAY TO DAY ..AS SHE LOOKS TO HER LORD JESUS WHO HAS BEEN WITH HER ALONG THIS JOURNEY ..MAY SHE LIFT HER VOICE AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR YOU HAVE KEEPED HER ALONG THE WAY ..SHALL SHE REST AND BE GLAD IN IT ..HALLELUJAH ..PRSIE YOU FATHER GOD ,YOUR LOVE AND KINDNESS ENDURES FOREVER AND EVER ..WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ..THANKS BE TO GOD IN THE HIGEST..YOU ARE WORTHLY OF OUR PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING ..HALLELUJAH....IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#39 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Brenda and her mom to You today. Father, give them both strength and courage to face mom's medical issues. Be with the caregivers. May they have compassion and grace. May mom recover completely from the need for dialysis. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#40 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You for blessing this mother + her family as they navigate the hard road of dialysis treatments. We ask for continued tolerance of the treatments without adverse reactions; help the treatments to be effective so this mother will feel well + still be able to do much of what she has done previously. In Jesus' name, amen.

#41 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

THANK YOU DREIBOHEN,F.O.P. AND DAWNA FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MOTHER ....PRAISE GOD THEY SAID HER KIDNEYS ARE GREAT..ITS THE WATER WEIGTH SHE HAS TO CONTROL..EVEN WHAT SHE CONSUMES DRINKING DAILY....BUT THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS THE DR'S SAY SHE MAY NOT NEED TO TAKE DISLYSIS..STAND WITH ME AND LETS INTERSEED THAT THE GREAT PHYSCIAN WILL CONTINUE TO HEAL MOTHER AND SHE WILL NOT NEED THIS TREATMENT .. ALSO MOMMA AND DAD ARE HOME IN MONTEREY ..THE JOY FROM MY MOTHERS MOUTH MADE ME SO HAPPY INSIDE ..SHE IS HOME WHERE HER HEART HAS ALWAYS BEEN MONTEREY BAY WHICH ARE FAMILY LOVES SO MUCH....I THANK OUR LORD JESUS FOR GIVING US OUR HEARTS DESIRES ,TO GIVE MOMMA & DAD JOY ,PEACE AND TAKING THEM BACK HOME TO MONTEREY SAFE WITH SOME DELAY ,BUT THROUGH THIS JOURNEY GOD WAS RIGHT THERE WITH THEM..MY SIS AND FAMILY ARE HELPING SO DAD GETS TO REST AND DO SOME FUN THINGS ..MY SISTER AND NEPHEW ARE LIVING WITH MOMMA AND DAD ,HELPING OUT AND TAKING GOOD CARE OF OUR PRECIOUS MOTHER ..SO I PRAY TODAY FOR GODS HAND UPON EACH ONE ,GOOD HEALTH,MEMORIES AND LOTS OF PEACE ,JOY LAUGHTER IN MOM AND DADS HOME ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#42 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:12 AM

Lord-I pray for healing on this lady's kidneys-In the name of Jesus I command this disease&condition to leave-in the mighty name of Jesus she is healed.

#43 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Dear Father, Thank You for this great news- another example of Your healing, mercy + compassion. Help this mother to limit her fluid + sodium intake so her kidneys + heart will not be overly stressed + she will not have to deal with excess swelling. Help her to follow the diet + take care of herself as best she can so that she can get off of dialysis. We praise You for all You have done. In Jesus' name, amen.

#44 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

Dear Father,

Thank You for this great news- another example of Your healing, mercy + compassion. Help this mother to limit her fluid + sodium intake so her kidneys + heart will not be overly stressed + she will not have to deal with excess swelling. Help her to follow the diet + take care of herself as best she can so that she can get off of dialysis. We praise You for all You have done. In Jesus' name, amen.

AMEN ..THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MY MOTHER ..YOU ARE SO KIND AND I THANK YOU..MAY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HEAR YOUR PRAYERS AND ANSWER THEM ACCORDING TO HIS WILL AND TIMMING ...IN JESUS NAME

#45 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

Father thank you! Father please watch over this family as they go through this time of healing... place before them that which they need.Keep watch over this precious Mother give her strength and courage,joy and happiness as she heals. In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen