44 replies to this topic

#16 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

PRAISE GOD ..MOMMA GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TOMMORROW OR THURSDAY..SHE IS DOING WONDERFUL ..THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR HEALING AND GRACE FOR MOMMA ..YOU ARE AN AWESOME AWESOME GOD ..I GIVE YOU ALL GLORY AND PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ..THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR COMFORT ..THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOU HEAR YOU CHILDREN WHEN THEY CALL..I LOVE YOU JESUS ..AMEN

#17 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

PRAISE GOD ..MOMMA GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TOMMORROW OR THURSDAY..SHE IS DOING WONDERFUL ..THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR HEALING AND GRACE FOR MOMMA ..YOU ARE AN AWESOME AWESOME GOD ..I GIVE YOU ALL GLORY AND PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME ..THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR COMFORT ..THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOU HEAR YOU CHILDREN WHEN THEY CALL..I LOVE YOU JESUS ..AMEN

Praise God!! Amen!!

Thank you for sharing, Brenda.

#18 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

O Lord, I pray along with sweetchildofmine for mother and her healing.Amen

#19 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:46 PM

Lord continue to bless and abide in this situation. Direct both daughters and their mother In Jesus Name. we praise You. Amen

#20 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

God, Continue to heal Brenda' mom. Strengthen and make whole Brenda's mom in every way. In Jesus' name, amen.

#21 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

Father, I pray your continuous hand of mercy and blessings on Brenda's mom. Keep her in all her ways. Sustain her in every endeavour. Strengthen her every movement. Uplift her every thought. Enlighten her in your Word. Guard her health. Bless her in her going out and her coming in. Thank you for the angels that bear her up lest her feet dash against the stones. Thou will keep her in perfect peace whose mind is stay on You because she trusts in You, in Christ Holy, Wonderful and Glorious name Amen.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

Sweetchildofmine,

Boy, can I relate to this. I was on dialysis for 8 years before I finally got a kidney transplant in 2005. Dialysis is very hard on the body, but if your mom follows the diet, she can do fairly well. Nowadays the most successful form of dialysis is the nightly (6 nights a week) method. This method filters the blood longer (up to 8 hours while she sleeps), but more slowly, so it is tolerated better.

Initially, your mom would need to have a special IV-type line placed in a large vein, usually below the clavicle. She might need to have a minor surgical procedure done to create a fistula in her arm, so that the central IV line could be discontinued. (The IV lines present a risk for infection.)

A lot will depend on your mom's age + general health prior to beginning dialysis. The nightly method allows for a more liberal diet. If dialysis is done just 3x/week, the diet is very strict, + fluids must be limited also. There is another form of dialysis done through the abdominal wall membrane called the peritoneum, but that involves having everything shipped to your home monthly + requires strict sterile technique to prevent infection.

I had the blessing of being a nurse, so I was able to understand what was going on. I had even performed dialysis on some of my patients. Even so, I got to where I was circling the drain + close to death after 8 years. Then a man from my church offered to donate a kidney to me. I still have other serious health problems, but this was such an act of grace on God's part, I will never doubt His love for us.

I pray that your mom will be able to make an informed decision. Refusing dialysis usually results in death within a short time, + it is a terrible way to die. May God be with all of you during this time, + show His boundless grace to your mom + your family.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MOMMA ,SHE WILL HAVE TO DECIDE WEATHER SHE WILL ALLOW THEM TO PUT HER ON DIALYSIS..FATHER GOD YOU ARE THE GREAT PHYSICAN..I CALL TO YOU TODAY ASKING FOR YOU TO GIVE MOM WISDOM AND COURAGE TO DO WHAT WILL PROLONG HER LIFE ..I PRAY FOR YOUR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

THANK YOU FOR A SAFE FLIGHT FOR SIS ,SHE FLEW TO AZ TO BE WITH MOMMA..THANK YOU FATHER GOD ..LORD SHOULD I GO TO BE WITH MOM??IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#23 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Sweetchildofmine,

Boy, can I relate to this. I was on dialysis for 8 years before I finally got a kidney transplant in 2005. Dialysis is very hard on the body, but if your mom follows the diet, she can do fairly well. Nowadays the most successful form of dialysis is the nightly (6 nights a week) method. This method filters the blood longer (up to 8 hours while she sleeps), but more slowly, so it is tolerated better.

Initially, your mom would need to have a special IV-type line placed in a large vein, usually below the clavicle. She might need to have a minor surgical procedure done to create a fistula in her arm, so that the central IV line could be discontinued. (The IV lines present a risk for infection.)

A lot will depend on your mom's age + general health prior to beginning dialysis. The nightly method allows for a more liberal diet. If dialysis is done just 3x/week, the diet is very strict, + fluids must be limited also. There is another form of dialysis done through the abdominal wall membrane called the peritoneum, but that involves having everything shipped to your home monthly + requires strict sterile technique to prevent infection.

I had the blessing of being a nurse, so I was able to understand what was going on. I had even performed dialysis on some of my patients. Even so, I got to where I was circling the drain + close to death after 8 years. Then a man from my church offered to donate a kidney to me. I still have other serious health problems, but this was such an act of grace on God's part, I will never doubt His love for us.

I pray that your mom will be able to make an informed decision. Refusing dialysis usually results in death within a short time, + it is a terrible way to die. May God be with all of you during this time, + show His boundless grace to your mom + your family.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MOMMA ,SHE WILL HAVE TO DECIDE WEATHER SHE WILL ALLOW THEM TO PUT HER ON DIALYSIS..FATHER GOD YOU ARE THE GREAT PHYSICAN..I CALL TO YOU TODAY ASKING FOR YOU TO GIVE MOM WISDOM AND COURAGE TO DO WHAT WILL PROLONG HER LIFE ..I PRAY FOR YOUR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

THANK YOU FOR A SAFE FLIGHT FOR SIS ,SHE FLEW TO AZ TO BE WITH MOMMA..THANK YOU FATHER GOD ..LORD SHOULD I GO TO BE WITH MOM??IN JESUS NAME AMEN

thank you for the info..mother is on dialysis ..she is well and doing great..mom had a massive heart attack 9 years ago ..the doc's say momma sholud have died..but god said other wise..she is on a very strict diet and little fluid to drink..so im so grateful for the lord keeping mom for 9 years and ill give her one of my kidneys if she needs one ..mother is 67 years old ..saved for almost 40 years ..she isnt afraid to die ..she sa y ill walk the streets of gold with jesus ..saying that she has 3 children 6 grand children and 1 great grand baby..myiah is the newwst ..she wants to live longer for her family..im so gracious for the compassion and kindness the lord has given our family with momma..she is a blessing to all ,even if she dosent know you she will bless you ..amen

#24 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

THANK YOU LORD JRSUS FOR MOMMA ..PRISE YOU FOR YOUR HAND UPON MOTHER ..THANK YOU FOR YOUR PEACE LOVE AND SALVATION THAT HAS BEEN MOMS FOR OVER 40 YEARS ..A WARRIOR A POET AN AN UPLIFT OF THE BROTHERN ..THANK YOU FOR THIS MIGHTY WOMEN OF GRACE ..PRISE BE TO GOD FOR YOU HAVE BEEN HER STRENGTH,PLACE OF REFUGE AND HER FAITH AND WALK WITH YOU HAS BEEN AMAZING ..I GIVE YOU ALL GLORY AND HONOR YOUR HOLY HOLY NAME ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#25 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

Father, thank You for this great woman of grace. This is not her fight, Lord but Yours. Thank You for the blessed years that You have blessed her with. May she experienced total wholeness, Lord so that she can serve You with peace, love, joy and good health for the rest of her life. Bless her family, Father. Keep them united in Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord. You are indeed the Great Healer and we love You, Father. We give You praise and thanksgiving. Bless Brenda for her courage and boldness and faith in You, Father God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#26 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS ..FATHER GOD ,MAY YOU GUIDE ,LEAD AND DIRECT MOMMA AND DAD AS THIER HAS BEEN A CHANGE OF PLANS ..I PRAY FOR DEVINE CONTECTION AND DEVINE PROTECTION..I CALL FORTH THE ANGELS ,THE WARRIORS FROM HEAVENLY PLACES TO BE WITH MOM AND POPS ON THIS JOURENY TO MONTEREY CALIF..FATHER THANK YOU FOR STRENGTH UPON DAD ,THANK YOU FOR HIS LOVE AND GOODNESS OVER MOMMA ..THANK YOU FOR JIMMY AND ALYDEA FOR THERE LOVE AND SUPPORT ,GIVING THEM LOVE AND KINDNESS IN THIER HOME ..FATHER MAY YOU GIVE JIMMY LEE PEACE ,THAT MOMMA WILL BE OK ..SHE AND DAD ARE IN THE HANDS OF ALMIGHTY GOD ..THANK YOU FOR OUR SISTER WHO HAS DONE SO MUCH ..BLESS SHANE AND DOROTHY AS THEY WELCOME AND CELEBRATE MOMMA AND DAD COMING HOME ..WE KNOW GOD IS WITH THEM ..WE KNOW GOD IS AROUND THEM AND I BEGAN TO GIVE OF HEAVENLY FATHER PRAISE AND THANKS GIVING FOR ALL HE IS AND ALL HE HAS DONE ..I BLESS YOU MAY FAMILY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#27 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:34 PM

Dear Lord, please comfort this family during this difficult time. I have not forgotten how you were with me so faithfully during the 8 years I was on dialysis, and provided a kidney donor for me when I would not have survived any longer otherwise. Encourage sweetchildofmine's mother with the knowledge that dialysis techniques have improved, and the process is safer and more effective than it used to be. We ask that you give this mother and her family wisdom, courage and the fortitude to deal with all that is involved in chronic kidney disease. In Jesus' name, amen.

#28 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS ..MOMMA AND DAD ARE ABOUT 200 MILES TO LA ..DAD SAID MOMMA DID VERY GOOD TODAY IN THE CAR...SHE IS SOUND ASLEEP IN THE PEACE OF JESUS ..I THANK GOD FOR REST ..I THANK GOD FOR DAD ..I PRAISE YOU FATHER FOR WATCHING OVER MOM AND DAD .GETTING THEM SAFELY HOME TO MONTEREY ..I PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR HEALING POWER OF A MERICAL OVER MOTHER ..I KNOW YOU ARE SO GOOD TO YOUR CHILDREN ..I LIFT MY VOICE AND PRAISE YOU ..I PRAY FOR MY BROTHER HE WAS SAD TO SEE THEM GO ..BUT HE WILL VISIT OUR HOME SOON ..I ASK FOR GOD TO GIVE JIMMY LEE A PEACE ABOUT OUR MOTHER ..HE IS VERY CLOSE TO HER AND PAPPA...THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR KINDNESS ,YOUR LOVE ,YOUR PEACE ,YOUR JOY OVER ALL MY FAMILY ..I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER ALL OUR HEARTS MINDS AND EMONTIONS ..I STAND IN THE GAP FOR MY FAMILY ..I DECREE AND DECLARE ALL GODS PROMISES FOR EACH AND ALL OF US ..MAY YOUR WILL AND PLANS FOR OUR FAMILY LORD COME TO PASS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

#29 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

FATHER I CALL TO YOU TODAY THIS BEAUITFUL DAY YOU HAVE MADE TO BREATH AND TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU CREATED US TO LIVE ,HAPPINESS ,JOY ,PEACE LOVE AND YOUR FORGIVNESS GIVES ALL OF US THE FAITH AND HOPE OF YOUR LOVE AND GOODNESS OVER YOUR BIG BIG FAMILY ..I PRAISE YOU FOR MOTHER ..I SAY MOMMA DONT GIVE UP ..I SAY TO MOTHER BE BLESSED ,BE WHOLE ,BE WEEL ,BE HEALED ..GOD HAND IS UPON YOU PRECIOUS MOTHER ,WOMEN OF ALMIGHTY GOD ..WHO CARRIES YOU BESIDE THE STILL WATERS ,WHO SENDS HIS PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT TO BRING YOU PEACE AND COMFORT ..I SAY RISE UP CONTINUE TO SPEAK THE PROMISES AND WORD OVER YOUR MIND ,BODY AND SPIRIT ..I SAY IN JESUS NAME MOMMA DONT GIVE UP ..MAY YOU AND DAD HAVE A BLESSED DAY DRIVING HOME TO MONTEREY .FULL OF HIS GOODNESS AND BLESSED WITH HIS SPIRIT ..MAY YOU AND DAD HAVE STRENGTH ,MAY YOU FEEL THE ANGELS AROUND YOU ,MAY YOU LOOK AND SEE ALL THE BEAUITY IN FRONT OF YOU ,MAY YOU ENBRACE ONE ANOTHER WITH LOVE ,KINDNESS AND HIS JOY...I PRAY FOR THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE UPON YOU MOTHER AND FATHER ..BE BLESSED IN ALL YOU DO ..REMEMBER WHERE YOU WALK GOD WALKS ,WHERE YOU STAY GOD STAYS ..HE IS WITH YOU IN YOUR COMMINGS AND YOUR GOINGS ..GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU IN HIS MIGHTY LOVING AMAZING AWESOME HANDS ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#30 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE SAFE TRIP ..MOMMA CRYED TEARS OF JOY WHEN THEY DROVE TO THE MONTEREY BAY..FREE IN MIND,BODY AND SPIRIT ..MOTHER AND DAD SHOUTING HALLELUJAH..HOME SWEET HOME ..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ANGELS ,ALL YOUR PROVISIONS .ALL YOUR GRACE AND LOVE LORD JESUS OVER MOMMA AND DAD ..IM SO GLAD THEY ARE SAVED ,IM SO HAPPY YOU HEALED MOTHER ..I GIVE YOU ALL GLORY ,PRAISE AND HONOR YOUR HOLY ,HOLY NAME ..THANK YOU FOR DOROTHY ,SHANE ,ERIKA MARIE AND MICHAEL WHO WILL HELP OUT SO POPS CAN GOLF AND ENJOY SO TIME FOR HIM ..THANK YOU FOR FAMILY ,THANK YOU FOR FRIENDS ..THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT THAT LIVES WITHIN..HOLY HOLY TO THE LAMB OF GOD ALMIGHTY ..CONTINUE TO BE UPON MOTHER DAY BY DAY MAKING HER STRONGER .IN YOUR SPIRIT SHE IS A MIGTY WARRIOR ..WE DONT LOOK AT THE FLESH ,BUT INSIDE WHERE THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE LIVES ..I SPEAK LIVE TO YOU MOMMA ,I BLESS YOU MOTHER AND FATHER ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN