5 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Hi God, Yesterday someone gave me the worst news ever! A week ago I found out I was expecting and I had made my peace with it. Back to yesterday,this person calls to tell me that the man who i have loved for 5yrs and even agreed to have a baby with has been sleeping around with other women and workmates for as long as we have been together. She wouldn't tell me who told her and that people have known and decided to keep quiet because they didnt know how to tell me. And they were now telling me because they had my best interests at heart.Why tell me now? Oh God what do I do? Am shattered! Am sad! Am hurt! Please help me through this

#2 jeff@faith

jeff@faith

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:23 AM

" Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred Wound of thy Shoulder, on which Thou didst bear thy heavy Cross, which so tore thy flesh and laid thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for this most Holy and Sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me a most miserable sinner, - to forgive me of all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross. In Jesus Name : Amen to all. " Follow Jesus, offer all your worries to our Father in heaven and He will lift you up God bless you

#3 wg24

wg24

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:41 AM

Heavenly Father, please grant her the strength and courage needed to deal with this heart wrEnching event. Give her the strength to raise and love a child. I pray father that light be shed on the darkness of her event and the facts come out. No matter the outcome, I pray for her and the Childs future. In Christ name, Amen.

#4 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Father God, please help the child's father to be very decided on what he will do, but if it be Your will at this time please fully make him Your child and turn his heart to You and his child. I ask that You would please support this mother and baby. Please keep her in peace and health that she may care for this child before and after it is born. Give her joy and happiness and a family, a good husband and a good man. Bring him into her life now if that is Your will. Please keep her from evil with this baby, and the child's father. Please God, help her to find out the truth from the child's father. Please help them to heal. Please give him a heart of sadness and repentance for his sins. Please give him new life in Christ. May she have this too. Please save them and their baby for Your kingdom. Please give a family and love to both however You want that to happen, I pray it does. I pray for Your good will to be done. May they trust in You. Thank You Father, in Jesus' name I pray, amen. Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

#5 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

Father, please help this man, intervene and show him his wrong doings and how to do good. Please forgive him, for it is in your nature. But more importantly the woman is feeling heart broken and betrayed by someone she has loved the most. Help her make a decision that is righteous and justified. May the blessed virgin Mary minister to the both of them; undo the hurts of both body and soul, so they may work out there differences together. Amen.

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hi God,
Yesterday someone gave me the worst news ever! A week ago I found out I was expecting and I had made my peace with it.

Back to yesterday,this person calls to tell me that the man who i have loved for 5yrs and even agreed to have a baby with has been sleeping around with other women and workmates for as long as we have been together.

She wouldn't tell me who told her and that people have known and decided to keep quiet because they didnt know how to tell me. And they were now telling me because they had my best interests at heart.Why tell me now?

Oh God what do I do?

Am shattered! Am sad! Am hurt!

Please help me through this

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift wnj up to You today. Father, comfort her as she grieves this relationship. Father, place Christians in her path that can minister and counsel her. Father, help her to remain focused on You and Your wishes and desires for her life. May she deal with the father of her unborn child in ways that bring glory to Your name. Father, I pray for the father of this unborn child as well. May he turn from the ways of the world and seek You first in all matters. May he turn to the mother of his child. May he not cause her more grief. May the friends that decided to clue her in on her boyfriend's behavior become focused on You. May they take no joy from the pain they have caused. May they seek guidance from You before they speak. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen